Skittles, Friends and a Little Thing Called Love

Whispered Lies.

Sian's PoV

I pulled out of his embrace, looking down at the floor guiltily, knowing that Mikey, Gerard's brother and my best friend, was standing just outside.

"Hey. I really like you..." he murmured in my ear, making me shiver.

"I like you too," I replied, "But Mikey...," I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, he doesn't even know anything's going on... it's not like we're going out or anything!" he laughed softly.

"Yeah, I know, bu-" I was interupted by Frank calling from outside.

"Come on, Sian, are you coming or what?"

I sighed, turning away from Gerard and walking outside, smiling at Frankie and his hyper ways.

Gerard's POV

Shite... What the hell am I doing? I can't just go round kissing my little brother's best friend! No matter how much I like her...

I have no idea how he's gonna react if he finds out... I guess I'll just have to talk to him when he gets home.

Sian's PoV

I shivered, pullng Gerards jacket tighter around me, breathing in deeply.

Jess linked arms with me, as Mikey and Frank walked slightly ahead, listening to something loud on Franks Ipod

"So," she said, winking at me.

"So what?" I asked, mimicking her tone , and looking at her suspiciously out the corner of my eye.

"I saw," she grinned knowingly.

"Saw... What?" I laughed nervously. Had she seen...?

"Oh, just spill it Sian! I know somethings going on with you and Mikey's brother!" she whispered, walking slower so that Mikey and Frank wouldn't hear us.

"I don't kno-" I started to deny.

"Hey! Come on you guys!" Mikey shouted, walking up to us, as Frank stood where he was, bopping along to something, looking like a Frank-on-a-spring.

"Hey, Sian, can I talk to you for a second?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah of course," I smiled at him as Jess walked with Frankie, arguing about what to listen to on the Ipod.

"You were getting friendly with Gee on the couch back there, huh?" he said, taking me by surprise, looking down at his converse.

"Mikey, it wasn't anything, really," I lied, feeling guiltier as each word came out. I had a horrible feeling that Mikey wouldn't like the idea of me 'getting friendly' with his older brother.

"You're wearing his jacket, Sian. And don't lie to me. You're one of my best friends; I know when you're feeling guilty about something."

I kept quiet, knowing he hadn't finished.

"And there's something you should know," he said slowly as we arrived in front of my house.

"Gerard has a girlfriend."