Lust or More

Thinking of the Future

I was sitting in a compartment with Robert having a jellybean fight. I caught one in my mouth and throw one at him, hitting him in the eye. "Let’s stop playing your dangerous," he pouts.
"Sorry Robert," I got up to give him a hug.
"Better be," he pushes me off of him.
"Asshole," I hiss, sitting back down.
"Whatever, are you still going out with Malfoy?" He asks.
"Yes, in fact he said he'd come and see me on the train." I brag, checking my reflection in the widow. If I wanted him to spend the whole train ride with me I would have to look my best.
"I still say he's not worth your time," Robert shook his head. He believes that I should find someone I didn’t have to share. I will admit there is some day when I want more, but most of the time I’m fine only having a part time boyfriend. I enjoy the alone time and freedom that come with our relationship.
"I know," I roll my eyes. The door slides open. Draco steps in with Zabini and Urquhart following him.
"Hey sexy," Draco sat down and pull me on his lap.
"Hi Draco," I kiss his cheek.
"You look really sexy today." He ran one hand up my thigh and the other gropes my breast. I was wearing a black tank top that had Slytherin's most wanted in green written on it and a green mini bodycon skirt.
"Slytherin most wanted?" Urquhart asks, sitting down next to Robert. Blaise sat down next to him.
"Like you already didn't know," I stuck my tongue at him.
"Yeah Urquhart, you know you have masturbate to my girl’s pictures." Draco teases.
"EEEWWW! That is too much information." Robert made a disgusted face. Draco throws a smirk his way. I let out a sigh, whenever these two where together they went at it like cats and dogs. "From what I heard Hufflepuff want a piece too," Robert comeback with a smirk of his own. I felt Draco's body tense up against mine.
"What boys? I want names." He snaps. It was ridiculous sometime how possessive he would get. He wanted me to stay loyal to him, while he flaunts other girls in my face.
"Practically all the boy in Hufflepuff, but there’s Cadwallader." Robert winks.
" Cadwallader," I gasp, that boy had muscles on his muscles.
"Why the hell do you care?" Draco yells in my ear.
"Ouch, Draco I'm right here. I don't care I just like knowing my fan boys." I shrug.
"Sure," he made his grip on my thigh tighter.
"I think we're almost there I should go change." I push his hand off of me, standing up. I tried to reach for my bag, but Rob put it on the back of the top-shelf. "Damn you, Robert putting it so high." I pout.
"I'll help you, babe." Draco stood behind me, reaching over to grab my bag.
"Thanks, Draco." I kiss his lips softly. He drop my bag to grabs the back of my head making the kiss hard and deep. I nipple on his bottom lip as his hands started to go south. Soon, they were completely up my skirt playing with the spandex of my thong.
"Hello, there are other still in the room." Robert yells. Draco pulls away and glares at Robert.
"I should go change." I pick my bag off the floor.
"I can help you with that," Draco licks his lips.
"I think she can do it all on her own," Robert rolls his eyes.
"Why don't you mind your own business," Draco snaps as I slip out of the compartment.
I walk to the bathroom, and change into my version of the Hogwart’s uniform. A tight button up shirt that had a low collar to show lot of cleavage, gray skater skirt that stop right after my bum, garter belt and stockings. I finish the outfit off with a pair of black platform heels; see through robe with my house seal on it, and a classic Slytherin tie. I fix my hair and make-up in the mirror that got mess up during my make up session. One thing I learn in my young life was that good looks came with a lot of benefits. People idol and envy you, wanting you to like them. Even, people I know who don’t like me seem to want to please me. I have had people do my homework, wash my clothes, buy me gifts, and all without me asking. So, while people call me vain, I call myself powerful.
I step out of the stall, only to run right into Pansy. "Waiting for something, Parkinson," I ask.
"Is Draco with you?" She asks.
"Yeah and he’s staying there." I glare her. Couldn’t she take a hint Draco came to me, not her.
"Not after he sees how good I look in my uniform and you looking like trash in yours." She looks me up and down in disgust. I look her over in return; she was wearing the regular school uniform. Skirt to her knee, shirt all buttoned up, knee high socks with clunky dress shoes, and that thick rope on. She looks so normal, but I understood she had nothing to show off.
"Sure Pansy, we’ll see." I laugh. I walk back to the compartment and felt eyes on me. I didn't mind, I like being the center of attention. "Ready to be embarrassed,” I giggle, opening the door to the compartment. I was walk over to Draco, when Pansy pushes me out of the way. She sat herself down on his lap, smirking at me.
I smirk back at her before sitting on Urquhart’s lap. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Draco glaring at me as Pansy laid a trail of kisses on his neck. I was force to turn my attention from him, when Urquhart pushes me up against the wall to attack my neck with kiss and nibbles. I couldn’t help the moans that left my mouth.
"I'm going," Blaise left with a disgust expression.
"Me too," Robert shot me a look of disapproval, before exiting.
He moves down to my collar bone, most likely leaving hickeys on my neck. His mouth was like a hover, made me imagine what it would feel like in other places. His hands were up my shirt, fondling my breasts. I look over at Draco to see that he was staring at me.
"I'm better then you are," I mouthed to him, pointing at Urquhart then Pansy. He quickly turns his attention to Pansy, but kept his eyes on me. I kept my eyes on him as I kiss Urquhart passionately.

I was in my underwear, while Urquhart was in his boxers. I could feel his excitement on my leg. Pansy looks like she was really into it, but Draco’s eyes were on me. He took her shirt off and his pants were around his ankles. 'Poor Pansy, she thinks she got all of Draco’s attention, but it on me.' I thought, feeling victorious. I pull away when I felt the train jerk to a stop. I hurry to put my clothes back on.
Urquhart pulls me over to him, wrapping his arm around my waist. "We can finish this later," he whispers in my ear. I felt someone yank me out of his arms and into theirs. I smile feeling the familiar warmth. Draco held my waist tightly, leading me out of the compartment.
"Drakie," Pansy whines.
"Pansy gets your clothes on and rides the rest of the way with Urquhart. I need to talk to Nicole." He slams the compartment door shut. He helps me in one of the carriages and got in after me. We sat on opposite sides. "What you did in the train was cute but…" he was saying, but I cut him off.
"I won," I smile.
"You didn't win," he snaps.
"I did, I turn Urquhart on more than you did Pansy. We were both in our underwear and trust me I could feel how hard he was." I explain.
"That’s not what this is about. You aren’t allowed to be giving another guy any ideas again." He scolds me.
"Why it’s not likes you’re loyal to me? Besides you let the other girls do whatever they want with other guys. Why am I being tied down?" I yell. All of us girls fool around with other guys. While the others did it to make him jealous, I did it out of spite. Sometime, I would feel so jealous seeing him with other girls that I felt the need to get even.
"Because you're different," he snaps.
"How," I ask. I have been waiting a long time to hear that, but I know Draco Malfoy. So, I knew to never get my hopes up.
“Don’t worry about that. What you need to start worrying about is the future? No, one’s going to want you as a wife if you been with everyone.” He lectures me.
“Isn’t that a bit hypocritical coming from you?” I gasp, not believe the words that just came out of his mouth.
“There double standards in life, honey. Don’t you want to be the girl I pick in the end, I can’t do that if you been with other guys. I will not have men knowing what it been like to be with my wife.” He lean over trying to run his hand through my hair, but I move my head.
“When does the double standard stop? Will you still have other girls when we are married?” I question him. It was this thought that made me wonder if I even wanted to be the girl he pick in the end. It was one thing for my sort boyfriend to have other girlfriends; it was another for my husband to have mistresses.
“For your information I plan to be a good husband, that’s why I’m getting it all out now.” He snaps, as if it was so insulting for me to think he would be a cheating husband.
“Since when do you care about the future anyways” I ask, wondering where this was coming from.
“This is my last year. I’m so glad; I’m never coming back to this stupid place.” He growls, glaring out the window at the castle.
“What are you talking about; we have one more year after this?” I narrow my eyes at him.
"Just listen, you will not be fooling around with other guys. I will make sure of it." he hisses.
"I did win the game." I want to change the subject for it didn’t seem like he would be seeing things from my perspective.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night," he rolls his eyes.