Lust or More

Thinking Hard

I stretch my body like I did every morning after I woke up, but this morning my head collide with something hard. I tried to move, but my waist was being held in place. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Draco. I giggle, hearing his soft snores. I rest my head on his bare chest as I ran my fingers up and down his arm. I smile thinking about last night, we stayed up just talking and laughing. I was thankfully that he was showing this different side to him. I could feel myself falling for him and that made me scared. He was showing that he had a sweet and caring side, but that doesn’t mean that the man whore side wasn’t still there. For that reason I want to push him away, but I couldn’t find the strength to. I always felt so comfortable and safe in his arms, it was a security that I crave from someone all my life. That is what made it so hard for me to stay away from him. I felt a peck on the forehead from a pair of soft lips.
“It’s too early for you to be thinking that hard.” Draco laughs.
“So cheerful, when did you become a morning person?” I look up at him in surprise. Normally, it was only grunts and glares until he had breakfast.
“Seeing you put me into a good mood.” He hugs me tightly. I laugh, like he hasn’t waking up with me before. “What’s so funny?” He look offend.
“Nothing, it's just I had no idea you were this cheesy.” I giggle.
“I never had no idea you were such a typical woman,” He sneers.
“Typical woman, what is that supposes to mean?” I sat up. His arms went from being around my waist to being around my legs.
“I’m being honest. That's what woman always asks for and when you finally give them it. They criticize or cry. Women are never satisfied.” He rants, letting me know that this has been bugging him for a long time.
“It's not that I wasn’t satisfied with your honesty. I was just shock, you never been cheesy before.” I wanted to add that there was difference between being honest and cruel, but I didn’t have the strength yet to have such an in-depth argument.
“It won’t happen again seeing how you react so rudely.” He scoffs.
“Let go of my legs.” I order, feeling my bladder scream for release.
“Why? I was just playing.” He panics, his grip on my legs tightening.
“I know that, but I want to brush my teeth. If that’s okay with you,” I laugh at how cling he was being. Cling and cheesy were two words I would have never use to describe Draco, until this morning. He let my legs go, glaring at me. I continue to laugh while grabbing my clothes and toiletry bag. I look over my shoulder to see Draco was still glaring. “AW, what happen to morning Draco?” I tease.
“My bitchy friend killed him.” He pouts, unhappy with being the butt of my joke.
“I’m going to get ready for school like you should be.” I open the bathroom door.
“Can I ask you one thing before I go?” He got off the bed. I turn around, leaning against the door frame. I couldn’t help, but take notice to his well sculpted body, seeing that he was only wearing boxer briefs. When my sights reach his face, I saw his trademark smirk laying on it.
I took a deep breath before saying, “Ask me anything?”
“When was the last time you wake up next to Blaise after a night full of snuggling? When was the last time you saw him in his underwear and had your eyes fills up with lust?” He asks smugly. I stood there shocked. “Well?” He tilts his head, waiting for an answer. I roll my eyes and slam the door.
“Ridiculous Man! He says he wants to be friend, but then points out everything in our relationship that’s too intimate.” I hiss to myself as I begin to undress and step into the shower. I quickly showered before toweling myself off. I got dress in my uniform that I slutty up. I caught a glance in the mirror and found myself staring. My shirt was unbuttoned so low that I could see the top of my bra and the skirt end an inch after my ass. My feet were clad with six inch hooker heels. My tie hangs low between my breasts. A see through Slytherin robe lay on top of me.
“This isn’t me.” I sneer disgust with myself for how low I sunk for a man. I button up my shirt and fix my tie so it was properly on. I walk back into my room to grab my wand. With a wave of my hand: my skirt grows to above my knees, my heels shrunk to three inches, and my robe turn back to normal. The only thing I left alone was my stockings.
“Much better,” I sat down at the vanity desk to brush my hair. I gave myself smoky eyes, light natural color blush, and applied clear gloss. I got up to grab my black messenger bag filled with school books. “Bye Bye, Sophia.” I wave to her. I walk to the common room to see Blaise and Draco with a clinging Parkinson waiting for me. Their jaws drop when they saw me.
Blaise was the first to recover, “You look really pretty today, Nikki.”
“Thank you, Blaise.” I shot him a smile.
“Draco, what do you think of Lopes new modest look?” Parkinson smirks, looking up at him. He rips her off his arm to walk over to me.
“I can’t see the top of your bra or any cleavage at that. Your thighs finally healed and I can’t even see them.” He whimpers, running his hands along the body parts he spoke of. I smack his hands off me when he slips them up my skirt.
“Draco, behave yourself,” I scold him. I walk past him to hook arms with Blaise. “Come on, Blaise.” I led him out the door to the Great Hall with Draco and Parkinson following us.
“I really do like your new modesty look better than the other one.” Blaise praises.
“New look, I thought I was going back to my old look. I shouldn’t have change for a boy, you were right.” I lean my head against his arm.
“I’m always right.” He open the Great Hall door for us, it was clear that everyone notice my new old look. We walk over to the Slytherin table taking our normal spot in the middle. The food was already laid out on the table. “Even when you are fully dress, they all stare at you. That’s true beauty.” Blaise smiles sitting across the table from me.
“She knows she’s beautiful. She doesn’t need you to tell her, Zabini.” Draco sat down next to me as he glares at him.
“Oh shush, Drakey. Blaise can tell her, she’s beautiful if he wants to.” Parkinson sat next to him. She put her hand on his thigh. I roll my eyes, putting food on my plate.
“Don’t tell me shush and no, he can’t.” He slaps her hand off of him. I had to fight the smirk that wanted to grow on my face.
“Why can’t I, Malfoy?” He challenges him.
“I feel that it’s inappropriate. Friends of the opposite sex should know their boundaries.” He spoke in such an almighty tone. I shove a piece of bacon in my mouth to hold back a snort.
“And since when is it appropriate for friends of the opposite sex to spend the night in the same bed. Is that not crossing boundaries?” Blaise let out a mocking laugh. Parkinson shot me a nasty glare.
“Can’t we just eat in peace for once?” I ask, annoy with them fighting.
“Sorry, love. What class do you have first?” Draco kisses the side of my head. Blaise let out another mocking laugh, but thankfully he was ignored.
“Divination with Ravenclaw,” I told them.
“I got charm with Gryffindor.” He groans.
“Me too,” Parkinson leans against him.
“I got potion with Hufflepuff,” Blaise shrugs.
I look at the clock it was little less than an hour before class. “I’m going to go to class.” I stood up.
“It’s early; you don’t have to go yet.” Draco grabs my arm.
“I got to talk to Professor Trelawney about something.” I slip out of his grip and walk out of the Great Hall. I step into the class, smiling when I saw Luna in her seat. I sat down next to her, she look up at me nervous. “I know you don’t want to talk to me and I understand… actually no I don’t understand. I know that we have different beliefs about mix blood, but you knew that when we became friends. So, I don’t see why you have to choose sides now. As petty as it sounds Luna, I was your friend first. I introduce you to Robert. I’m not asking you to choose sides; I just want you to be my friend too.” I plead with her. I cringe at how pathetic I sounded.
“I’m in a tough spot. I want to be there for both you and Robert, but how do I do that without betraying the other?” She asks. I smile in relief to know that she wasn’t mad at me. She was just clueless about how to make our friendship work
“We don’t have to talk about it; we can talk about other things.” I hope she would agree to start talking to me again.
“I never meant to stop talking to you. I didn’t know what to say. I don’t know if you want to talk to me. There been this tension between us and I didn’t know how to deal with it.” She looks down at the table.
“Does that mean we can hang out?” I try not to get my hopes up, but it was hard causes I felt like I was so close.
“I have plans with Rob today, but tomorrow we can definitely hang out.” She smiles.
“Tomorrow,” I smile back.
“I’m happy to see that you two are friends again. Your opposite energies mix well with each other.” Professor Trelawney walks out of the back room.
“Me too,” I smile at her for probable the first time ever. Other people start to fill up the room.

I wore a big smile on my face as I walk down the hall. I was happy to have Luna as a friend again. Someone roughly grab me from behind and drag me into a dark room. I scream, trying to claw at my attacker. A man cry out and let go of me, I hope that means that I got him. I move to get out of the room, but another pair of hands shoves me into a chair. A woman mutter a spell under her breath, my hands felt like they were glue to my side and my legs were clamp together. Someone opens up a few windows letting some light in.
“I know you guys like to break rules, but isn’t kidnapping going a little too far even for you three?” I look at the golden trio standing in front of me.
“Tell us what Malfoy is planning.” Potter demands.
“What do you mean planning?” I look at him like the lunatic he was. The paranoia of man being out to kill him has finally set in.
“I know you know!” He shook the chair that I was in.
“Harry, calm down,” Granger grabs his arm. “You are friends with Malfoy, so we were wondering if you know why he has been acting odd lately. Where he has been disappearing to?” She asks me calmly.
“I have no idea what you’re talking about. Slip me Veritaserum if you don’t believe me.” I shrugs I couldn’t give them information that I didn’t have. Potter looks ready to do it.
“Why are you lying for him? We know you’re not like him.” Weasley shook his head in disappointment. Did he think I would spill my gut to them, so easily? I wouldn’t do that even if I didn’t have the information.
“What are you talking about, not like him? Don’t you remember Weasley, I’m devil.” I look at him, confused.
“No, you’re not. You’re not ignorant and brainwashed like them. You’re just a confused hurt little girl.” He looks at me, sympathetically. I grit my teeth knowing that look. It’s the look that everyone gave me after they found out about my mother.
“What the hell do you know?” I scream, angry that they might know something they shouldn’t. Weasley opens his mouth, but Potter’s hand covers it quickly.
“Tell us what you know, and then we will tell you what we know.” He negotiates.
“I haven’t notice any odd behavior lately, other than being oddly sweet to me. But, I don’t necessarily think that means he is up to something evil.” I thought up the only difference that I saw in him.
“Maybe he wants something from you. Do you have anything that he could use?” He took his hand off of Weasley’s mouth.
“Trust me the only thing Draco wanted from me, he took a long time ago.” I shook my head.
“What about the disappearing?” Granger asks.
“I have notice that, he never goes into detail. He says that he has something to do and not to worry about it. I assume that something was some girl that he didn’t want to tell me about.” I shrug, knowing it wasn’t what they wanted to hear. Potter throws his head back, sighing in frustration. “Now tell me what you know.” I demand.
“Why you didn’t tell us anything!” Potter shook his head.
“I have a right to know, because whatever you know seem to be about me.” I glare at him, tired of playing nice especially when he had an attitude.
“We know about your mother and the muggle, Robert told us.” She told me. At that moment I felt very vulnerable. I didn’t like when people knew things about me that they could use to their advantage.
“He shouldn’t have told you that.” I growl.
“It’s nothing to be ashamed of, it wasn’t your fault.” Weasley kneel down to be face to face with me. His expression was serious and he had a stern tone. It felt good hearing that from someone that wasn’t my friend. “It was your mum, not you, not the muggle. The only villain in this was your mum. But none the less, you need to let the angry for both of them go. It’s the only way you can live your life to the fullest.” He continues. We all stare at him in shock.
“I know, trust me I know. I’m working on it. Now if that’s all, can you guys unbind me?” I look over at Granger for the last part.
“Actually, can you two step out of a moment? I want to apologies privately.” Weasley asks them.
“That’s not necessary.” I told him. I didn’t know if I trust myself to be alone with him. Seeing as I was able to trigger something in him with every move I made.
“Yes it is.” He throws me another serious look, letting me know I wasn’t getting out of this.
“Sure.” Potter walks out the room.
“Do you know the counter spell?” Granger asks.
“Yeah, I do.” Weasley glares at her. She looks between us with a look of sadness, before walking out.
“You shouldn’t be so mean to her.” I snap at him.
“I hate how she clearly thinks I’m stupid.” He glares at the door she close.
“She doesn’t mean it like that. She extra careful about people she cares about.” I try to explain to him.
“I thought you hate mudblood, so why are you standing up for her?” He intriguingly looks at me in the way I knew she wanted him to look at her. For some reason that made me feel awful.
“And I thought you were going to apologies.” I avoid answering the question.
“I’m going to, but I want to talk first.” He put his hands in his pocket.
“Why?” I spat. I didn’t understand his fasciations with me. I was whole lot of baggage wrap up in a pretty package. Must people went running when they peak inside. He wants to tear it right up.
“Because I want to know you, have you never saw someone and just wanted to know them.” He looks at his feet.
“Unbind me and I’ll answer your question.” I told him for I did know that feeling. I had it when I saw Luna and Draco, on different levels of course. He hesitated before taking out his wand and muttering the spell. I got up from the chair and stretch, it felt good to be able to do that after having to sit still for so long. “I stood up for her, because I know what it’s like to be in love with someone and have them bluntly ignored your emotions. You can deny it all you want, but she loves you and deep down you love her too. Like most man though, you assume that she going to wait for you, so you waste your days with foolish things. You shouldn’t do that, because every second you do that you're hurting her.” I told me in the same way he told me my harsh truth.
“You’re very caring for someone who pretends to be cold hearted.” He let out a little chuckle.
“I’m not joking with you. I’m serious.” I snap, putting my hands on my hips.
“I know you are. I’m sorry for attacking you the way I did, that was horribly wrong of me. I felt like a monster after. I’m sorry for judging you all this years when I didn’t even know you.” He look at me with sadden, letting me know he was sincere.
“I’m sorry too. I’ve been terrible to you and your friend.” I admit.
“It wasn’t you, it was Malfoy.” He defends me.
“I stood there and didn’t stop him that means I’m as much to blame as he is. I use to go along with whatever he said and I feel dumb for that.” I bite my lip. He nods his head in respect.
“Where do we go from here?” He looks around as if some walk way would appear for us to go down.
“We can be respectful acquaintances. I would say friends, but being who and where we are, it would have too much complications.” I hope he’d be fine with what I could give him for now.
“I can live with that.” He smiles, I let out a sigh of relief.
“Do you know where Robert is?” I ask.
“Are you going to yell at him for telling us?” His face told me that my answer would dictate his, but I decide to be honest anyways.
“Yes, I am,” I nod.
“Why it turned out okay?” He whines.
“It doesn’t matter, Ron. He doesn’t have right to tell everyone my life story.” I shook my head.
“I don’t know where he is.” Ron shrugs, looking up at the ceiling.
“Weasley!” I yell. For someone who got in trouble a lot he was a terrible liar.
“He might be by the Stone Circle with Michael.” He pouts.
“Thank you.” I head towards the Stone Circle. “Miller!” I saw them sitting together against one of the stones. They both stood up. “You have some nerve telling the damn golden trio about my mum.” I push him.
“I was defending you, you don’t hear the way Ron was talks about you.” He didn’t move at all from my shove, which annoy me farther.
“I don’t care, Miller! It’s my choice to tell my life story, not yours!” I scoff. How could he be defending me, when he the one who thinks the lowest of me.
“He didn’t mean any harm by it.” Corner gave Rob’s hand a comforting squeeze.
“You should have seen the way they look at me, all sympathetically. I don’t like when people feel sorry for me and you know that.” I never took my glare off Robert.
“Don’t ignore me!” He moves to stand in front of Robert.
“This doesn’t concern you, half blood.” I sneer, letting my gaze fall on him.
“Nicole!” Robert scolds me, making me scoff again.
“It concerns me, he is my boyfriend.” Corner glares.
“Oh please, you guys haven’t even been going out for that long.” I roll my eyes. He makes like they been together for years, when it’s only been three months and some change. “I don’t buy this whole defend me excuse. The last I heard, I was some spoiled brat that was so horrible not even my own mother could love me.” I turn my attention back to Robert.
“I didn’t mean that.” He looks ashamed.
“You meant every word, you just feel guilty for saying it.” I wasn’t going to be fool by pity again.
“That’s not true…” He tries to come up with an excuse but I cut him off.
“Is that why you stayed friends with me, because you felt sorry for me? The poor misunderstood pureblood Slytherin, is that how you look at me?” I shook with anger. I felt so betray to know that all those years of friendship weren’t real.
“I had a parent leave me too.” He reminds me that he had a similar situation.
“You’re not denying it.” I shrug, our situation were a little different. His dad left before he was even born, because he couldn’t handle the idea of a kid. My mom left after she got to know me, because she learns she didn’t want our family.
“I don’t feel sorry for you. Is that why you think Luna and I are your friends?” He tilts his head, shame once again taking over his face.
“Luna was my friend before she knew about my mom. She was able to respect the fact that we had different beliefs and still be my friend.” I defend her, annoy that he was bring her into this.
“Is that what you think about me?” He points to himself.
“It’s what your action says about you.” I shrug. He look hurt, that I thought that of him, but it came out of his mouth so quickly he had to have thought of it before. “Don’t tell anyone else and make sure the golden trio doesn’t tell anyone else either.” I demand. He nods his head. I turn around and walk to my dorm. I look at the time to see that I was still in my free block. “Want to go see Nathan?” I ask Sophia. She squeaks loudly. I laugh, taking Sophia out. I carry her to the Black Lake and sat down under his tree.
“Nathan!” I call for him. He climbs out of his hole. Sophia and he chase each other around. I lean back against the tree, thinking about what Ron said. I’ve been angry for so long that it was tiring. In this moment it felt like I could finally let it go. I wouldn’t let my hate for anyone control me anymore. But that didn’t mean that I was going to be running around with mix blood or blood traitors.
“What are you doing?” Draco sat down next to me, scaring the crap out of me.
“When did you get here?” I held my hand over my speeding heart.
“Just now, you were thinking really hard. Thought steam was going to be coming out of your ears.” He laughs.
“I was thinking about what I’m going to be doing after Hogwarts.” I felt like it wasn’t a complete lie, I thought a lot about that too.
“You’ll figure it out. Just focus on your education to keep your option open.” He wraps an arm around my shoulder.
“If I don’t figure it out soon, I will be stuck with nothing when the time comes.” I felt the dread of that now set in.
“You’ll fine, I’ll make sure.” He kisses my forehead.
“Would you still be my friend if I didn’t hate mix bloods and blood traitors?” I wait for him to push me away.
“What?” He looks at me curious. It was a pleasant surprise that allow me to explain further in a calm manner.
“This thing with Miller got me thinking a lot lately. Who would still be my friend as I grow? Who’s going to stick with me when times get hard?” I lay my head on his chest.
“As long as you didn’t lecture me about them, I wouldn’t care.” He shrugs. I beam up at him, knowing that he as making an exception for me. He would have cut anyone else off, for he didn’t put up with bloody traitors.
“I’m not saying I’m going to hanging out with any of them. I just want to let my angry go, so I can be happy.” I explain my thought process.
“That takes a lot of strength, I’m proud of you.” He gave my shoulder a quick squeeze. I look up at him shock. It was one thing to make an exception; it was something else to be proud of me for it. “Stop looking so shock every time I do or say something kind to you.” He laughs at my face.
“Sorry, sometime I forget there’s a sweet side to you.” I realize that I need to cut him some lack. He has been putting in a lot of effort lately.
“That’s a side for you. Don’t tell anyone else about this.” He said half joking.
“Even if I did I don’t think they would believe me.” I bite my lip trying to keep a serious face.
“They would probably put you into a mental institution.” He laughs. I laugh along with him, until I remember Potter asking me if I had anything that Draco wants. When he said it, I thought it was ridiculous. But, now I was wondering if there was some hidden agenda.
“Hey Nikki, you still with me,” he waves a hand in my face.
“Sorry, I have been thinking too much lately.” I shook my head. I couldn’t let paranoid Potter got to me.
“You a woman thinking, we can’t have that.” He speaks in a caveman manner.
“You’re a really comedian today.” I laugh, enjoying his company.
“How about I help you take your mind off things?” He pulls me on top of him, so I was straddling his waist.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I shook my head.
“It’s an amazing idea.” He pushes his lips against mine. I kept still, not knowing what to do. I want to kiss back, but I didn’t want to go down that road again. “Stop over thinking things, Nikki.” He pulls back enough for him to be able to speak. I brush my lips against him, wanting to escape from everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
The outfit in this chapter can be found on my polyvore account (corruptedroyalty). I made a collection for the story. You can also find hints to what to come in upcoming chapters.