Lust or More

Smores Again

“What are you doing?” Draco leans against the cabinet, keeping his eyes on me.
“I’m going to show you how to make smores.” I was breaking apart two wooden chair, so I would be able to make a fire.
“I don’t eat muggle food.” He shook his head.
“We eat a lot of the same food that muggles eat.” I scoff.
“Like what?” He challenges.
“Cheesecake, chicken, and apples, almost all our food is the same.” I list his favorite foods.
“There no need for you to make fire like a muggle.” He took his wand out, “Incendio.” I move out the way just in time.
“You could have at least waited for me to get out the way!” I throw a marshmallow at me.
“Are you on fire?” He asks me slowly as if I was a child.
“No thanks to you.” I glare at him. He didn’t even look the least bit sorry for almost setting me on fire. I would make the cabinet go up in flames, if it wouldn’t cost him his life.
“Teach me about these damn smores,” he sneers. I sat down on the floor and point to the spot next to me. “I have to sit on the ground. I knew this was a peasant thing.” He groans as if it was painful for him to sit down. I pass him a stick with a marshmallow at the end of it.
“You put it on the fire, until its golden brown.” I show him with my own marshmallow. He copies my actions.
“Now what,” he pulls his now golden marshmallow from the fire.
“Next, smash the marshmallow and chocolate between two graham crackers.” I instruct him.
“Is it ready to eat yet?” He asks. Instead of answering I took a bite out of my s'mores. “Muggles, everything about them is so simple.” He looks at the s'mores in disgust.
“Just eat it,” I roll my eyes. He slowly took a bite, chewing, and swallows it while keeping on a straight face. “So, what do you think?”
“It’s alright,” he shrugs his shoulders.
“Then you don’t want another?” I held out the marshmallow bag for him.
“I didn’t say that.” He took another one out of the bag. I laugh, shaking my head at him. We eat s'mores after smores, until there was only one left in the bag. I look between him and the bag, before leaping to get it. Draco must have had the same idea, because I found myself holding one side of the bag while he had the other. “I thought you brought this for me,” he pulls.
“Be a gentleman and give it to me,” I pull back.
“Love me for who I am.” He pulls on the bag so hard that the upper half of my body end up on his lap. My breasts were push up against his crotch. “I’ll let you have the last one if you stay like this.” He pats my bum.
“How about we share and you let me up?” I counter offer.
“I guess,” he helps me up.
“I’ll make it. You can set up the cracker with the chocolate.” I impale the marshmallow and put it into the fire.
“That’s enough.” He said as the marshmallow turn gold.
“No, I like it a little darker.” I told him.
“Then it’s going to be burnt.” He grabs the stick out of my hand, and fix up a s'more. “Break it in half could get messy, so I will eat my half then give you the other half.” He took a big bite out of it.
“That's more than half.” I reach for it, but he held it out of my reach.
“I’m bigger than you so I need more.” He smirks. I continue to glare at him. “If you’re going to be ungrateful, then I’m just going to finish it.” He pops the rest of it in his mouth. I tackle him to the ground. He quickly rolls us over, pinning me down with his body. He dramatically swallowed the s'more, before planting a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with hunger. His hands tangle themselves into my hair, lifting my head off the ground. I pull away from the kiss and clench my eyes shut thinking about my desires.
“What wrong? Did I hurt you when I pin you down?” He let go of my neck.
“I was just getting us what we required.” I smile at the pun I made. I nod in the direction of the bed that appeared in the room.
“Good thinking, babe.” He got up to his feet and helps me up. I ran over and jump on the bed, giggling as I bounce. He shook his head, laughing at me. He crawls on top of me, attaching our lips again. I slip my hand under his shirt copping a feel of his abs. He moves his lips down to my neck as he began to unbutton my shirt. I let out a moan as he bites my nipple through my bra. I yank my shirt off, before reach behind me to unhook my bra. He pulls it off me and throws it over his shoulder. I grab his belt buckle unfastening it with shaking hands as he worships my breasts, one at a time. I unbutton his pants, pushing them and his boxer down enough to pull out his throbbing penis. I wrap my hand tightly around it. I began to move my hand up and down. I start off slow, but pick up my speed when I felt him start to jerk and twitch.
“Fuck.” He pops my nipple out of his mouth. He pulls away from me, shedding his clothes.
“I love the strip show,” I tease. Instead of answering me, he pulls my skirt and thong off.
“Did you grow your hymen back in your time of abstinence?” He groans as he slips a finger into me, while his thumb rubs my clit.
“It’s been too long, skip the foreplay.” I felt my legs start to tremble.
“It's been so long that you need the foreplay.” He continues to finger me as he kisses his way down my body. I let out a little scream as he took my clit into his mouth. He runs his tongue up and down my vagina making me squirm. He grabs my hips to keep me still as he slips his tongue between my lower lips. I grab the back of his head, pulling him closer to me. I found myself gasping as he twists and twirls his tongue inside me. With my free hand, I grab a handful of the silk bed sheets beneath me as I felt an orgasm spasm through my body.
“I miss the taste of your pussy.” He licks my juices off his lips. The sight made me whimper as he slides back up my body. He presses his lips against mine, letting me taste myself. “Are you still on birth control?” He kneels between my legs, dragging his penis along my vagina.
“Yes,” I wrap my legs around his waist, trying to pull him closer.
“Hey, no rushing,” he gave my thigh a smack. I groan in frustration, as I grind my hips hoping to get some friction. “Okay, my little nympho the wait is over.” He hovers over me as he pushes himself into me in one swift movement. My nails drag across his back making him shiver. “Oh Merlin, I miss this feeling.” He groans throwing his head back as he slowly moves his hips.
“Faster. Harder.” I beg between moans.
“Be patient, I’m enjoying the feeling of you.” He growls into my ear. I put my legs over my shoulders, remembering his favorite position. He smirks as he continues his slow pace. He moves my hands making my legs fall.
“I don’t think you get what we doing, do you?” He arches an eyebrow at me. Before I could reply, he caught my lips with his own. He’s picks up speed making me gasp. He took that opportunity to add his tongue into the kiss. He ran his hands up and down my sides, softly massaging them. It was in that moment I realize that we weren’t fucking like we usually do, we were making love. I tangle my hands into his hair, deepening the kiss. I broke the kiss to let out a moan when he hit my g spot.
“Just when I thought I wouldn’t be able to find it again.” He smiles, thrusting his hips to hit the spot over and over again. I dig my nails into his shoulder as the pleasure reach new heights.
“You ready to cum again?” He asks. Not being about to say anything, I nod my head. “Good, we’ll be able to cum together.” He picks up his pace as he reaches down to rub my clit. I clench down around him as I orgasm for the second time. I let out deep satisfied sigh as I felt him shoot his hot cum into me. He laid himself beside me. I roll into his arm, putting my head on his chest.
“If you were waiting for love to have sex, does this mean you love me?” He pulls me, so I was lying completely on top of him. His question caught me off guard, I had to think. This was different then all the other time we had sex. He was so gentle and sensual. I never thought I could feel so loved after sex. This whole relationship was different from the last one we had. Instead of being part of the rotation, I was a part of his world. When I thought of my future it was hard to not picturing him being a part of it.
“I thought it was obvious that I love you.” I look up at him.
“Same to you,” he smirks at me.
“Say it properly.” I pinch his nipple.
“I love you, you freak.” He slaps my hand away. I lean over and kiss the nipple I pinch. “Hey, if you get me excited again, there’s going to be another round I don’t care if you’re sore.” He warns.
“Sore? Who said I was sore? You give yourself too much credit.” I tease, rolling my eyes.
“Alright, you ask for it.” He pushes me off of him and climb on top of me. I laugh as he began to kiss my neck.

I was sitting on the ground in front of the table, staring into the fireplace.
“Who can write 60 inch essay on anything?” I complain, staring at my parchment. I look over my history textbook to see if I could get more information for my essay. The common door slam open, Draco who was wearing a suit came storming in. “Why are you wearing a suit?” I ask.
“I gate crash Slug’s party.” He throws himself on the couch behind me.
“You crash a party without me!” I turn around to face him.
“It was lame,” he pouts. I tilt my head, staring at him with a look of disbelief. “The food was great, but the music was boring and the people were annoying.” He grumbles.
“Sounds like one of your parents party.” I try to lighten the mood.
“No, people were genuinely happy there.” His face was blank from emotions. I got off the floor and place myself on his lap.
“What is this obsession with the slug club anyways?” I ask. I didn’t understand why he wanted this man’s approval so bad.
“It’s a group of future successors, I deserve to be there.” He grumbles.
“Just because, Slug doesn’t see you being successful doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen. The only thing people see for me in my future is being a trophy wife, but you don’t see me caring.” I shook my head. People will glance at you and think they know everything about you. It doesn’t matter what you say nor do, they will hold on to those belief. So, I don’t waste my energy on proving them wrong. I just live my life.
“What do you see in your future?” He asks me.
“I know it sounds really average, but I want to be a housewife. Not a trophy wife, but a housewife. I want to create a warm loving home. I want to be so great of a mom that my children never have to question my love for them. I want to be the kind of wife that let her husband know he’s love and appreciate, even what we’re fighting. What about you?” I look down at my hands as I explain what I wanted for myself. When I was down I glance at him to see his reactions. He had a look of admiration on his face. I don’t know why it wasn’t like I was trying to save the world.
“I just want to be happy and what you just described, I image is my kind of happiness.” He leans back into the couch, pulling me along with him. I cuddle into him, deciding my essay could wait another night.