Lust or More

High Tensions

I felt like a zombie as I drag myself to the bathroom. I spoil myself over the break sleeping whenever I wanted to. Now, I was suffering the consequences of having to adjust my sleep cycle to my class schedule. I throw my hair up into a messy bun, not even bothering to brush it. In a sloth like manner I change into my uniform. I grab my bag off my bed, before heading to the Great Hall. I sat down next to Draco and pour myself a cup of coffee.
"Don't you look like hell?" Parkinson smirks at me. With not enough brain cells awake to come up with a witty response, I growl baring my teeth at her. She screams, holding her hands over her heart.
"Did Greyback bite you over winter break?" Blaise laughs. Instead of responding, I simple tank my coffee. I was going to need the caffeine to get through the day.
"No, but I bite her a few times." Draco smirks. The boys laugh with him as Parkinson glares at me. I smile evilly at her, for I know she couldn’t do anything to me. When we first got together, she screams and launch at me. Draco grabs her before she could touch me. She cries at the tightness of his grip. He whispers something in her ear that made her turn white. Since that day she would throw dirty look and make sly comments, but she never made a move to harm me. Even when I would shoulder checks her hard, she keeps moving as if I did nothing.
"That must be it then, you infected her." Blaise snickers.
"Injected is a better word for what I did to her." He winks. Blaise, Goyle, and Crabbe threw back their heads laughing. I gave him a harsh smack in the shoulder. "What, love? You have to admit that was funny." He throws one of his famous smirks my way.
"It was perverted." I snap, anger that my hit didn't harm him in any way.
"You would have laughed if you weren't so tired." He nudges me. I roll my eyes, not wanting to admit that he was right. When I was feeling better, I probably would think back to this moment and have a giggle.
"Her being tired isn't a reason for her to be nasty. Look at you, Dracey. You look exhaust as a dog and you're still chipper." She ran her foot up my leg. I could only assume that gesture was meant for Draco.
"That's my leg, you tart." I sneer at her.
"Oops," she pouts. I let out another growl.
"Hard working men are use to be tired, while sweet princesses aren't." He pinches my cheek. I decide to ignore his comment and the rest of their conversion as I ate my oatmeal.

I went through the rest of the day in drowse state, until I went to history class. Professor Binn's boring voice was like a lullaby. I found my head hitting the table. I didn't come back into the conscious world, until the sound of chair moving and other people talking fill my ears. I curse myself for not being able to stay awake for the class, especially since I now had free block. I gather up my blank parchment and dry quill. I exit the room and head towards the bathroom. I was interrupt by an arm pulling me into an abandoned classroom.
"Oh come on, this again!" I yell, seeing the golden trio surround me. At least this time I was standing and not tied down.
"This time we know that you know." Potter put his face in mine.
"How can you be so sure that this time is different?" I ask.
"Because, I saw you go in the Room of Requirements with him." He grits his teeth.
"Could you be any more of a stalker?" I roll my eyes.
"I do what I have too," he glares at me.
"We have wild kinky sex." I smirk, winking at him.
"What!" He cries out, looking appalled.
"That what we do in the room," I taunt him.
"You are such a liar!" He hisses.
"I'm going to leave this room now and you aren't going to stop me." I told him in a stern voice.
"I will stop you." He let out a bitter laugh.
"You will not. Because, if you do, I'm going to have to let Snape know that I'm being harassed." I cross my arms over my chest.
"Then I would have to let Dumbledore know what Draco is up to." He shrugs, smirking at me like he had it all figure out.
"Tell Dumbledore what exactly, that we are having wild kinky sexy. I mean that against the rules, but I think harassment is worst. Especially, since that harassment includes holding me hostage twice to questioning me about your delusions." I smirk grew on my face as I watch it disappear from his. He stood there staring me down. "Are you going to move?" I snap.
"Harry, let her go." Granger pulls him out of my away. I shot Potter a smug look as I walk past him. My confidence vanishes as I walk out of the room. I knew that I need to tell Draco about this. He was in the Room of Requirement at the moment. I couldn't possible go there right now with the golden trio following me. I couldn't risk being the reason Draco gets caught. I decide to go to the library to throw them off his trial. There I found Neville. I sat down across from him.
"I thought our friendship had to be a secret." Neville look shock.
"Screw reputation, how much does it really matter in the long run?" I shrug. I rather live my life being judge while enjoying myself, then be misery while being consider a model citizen among the purebloods. Neville seems to beam up after hearing that. He went on to talk about his plants, although I understood nothing I watch him with interest. There was something fascinating about watching someone talk about their passion. The way their eyes twinkle, excitement fuels their voice, and the wide bright smile that took up their whole face. It was something I admire and envy, because I haven't found my passion yet.
"Do you want to do something in the Defense against the Dark Arts field? You would be a great teacher." He looks at me curious. I smile, while shaking my head. "Then what do you want to be?" He asks.
"I want to be a wife and a mother. I want create a loving home for my kids to grow up in." I explain to him.
"I think you would make a great mother, you are very patient." He smiles at me.
"Thanks and you're going to be the best Herbology professor ever." I compliment him back.
"Well, if you ever change your mind, we could both be professors here. Imagine the fun we could have." He looks so excited for his future.
"If being in school for the rest of your life is your version of fun than you have a very twisted sense of humor, Longbottom." I tease.
"You better be nice to me, I'm going to teach your children." He stuck his tongue out at me.
"Then I truly feel for them," I wink at him.

"Potter is suspicious." I inform him.
"What!" Draco snaps, slamming the cabinet shut.
"The golden trio pull me into a classroom today, interrogated me." I explain.
"About what?" He hisses through his teeth.
"What do you think?" I raise my eyebrow at him.
"What did you say?" He stood over me.
"What do you think?" I repeat myself, not liking what he was accusing me of.
"You better not have said anything." He grips both my arms tightly.
"I told him something, alright." I glare at him.
"What did you tell him?" He wraps his hands around my throat. I struggle against him, making him tightening his grip. After a while I stop moving and focus on my breathing, that's when I felt his hands shaking. I turn my sights on him to see the fear that was in his eyes. In that moment I was no long anger, I felt sympathetic for him. I knew that was crazy considering the position he had me in.
"I told him that we were having wild kinky sex in here." I whisper due to the pressure he was putting on my throat. He instantly let go of me. I took deep breath, trying to refill my lung as fast as I could.
"Oh, thank Merlin." He let out an exhausted laugh of relief. "Don't scare me like that again." He scolds me.
"Don't accuse me of being disloyal again." I glare, was he going to blame me for what he just did.
"I'm sorry for that, for everything." He caresses my throat, which I'm sure was bruised.
"It's not you, it just the situation." I shook my head.
"Stop! Stop making excuses for me. You sound like my mother and that makes me feel like my father." He ran his hands over his face.
"I don't know what to do, Draco. I just want to support you." I could feel tears building up in my eyes at the hopelessness in my chest.
"And you are doing a great job of supporting me. I'm just stressed. All this work I'm doing seems to get me nowhere." He let out a sigh.
"I could do more than support." I offer.
"No, I told you already. I want your hands clean of this." He shook his head.
"Then, you tell me what to do because I'm gone guessing. I try to be your cheerleader and end up annoying you. I try to be your relaxation from it and you say I'm wasting your time. I try to be your assistant and you roadblock me. Tell me what you want me to do, Draco." I cross my arms over my chest.
"Maybe it's better if I do this alone." He stares at something behind me.
"You are doing this alone." I move to put myself in his line of vision, only for him to turn his head.
"What I mean is that you shouldn't come along with me anymore." He let out a sigh, still not look at me.
"Oh... if that what you want," I turn around and walk towards the door.
"Nicole, don't be mad!" He yells after me.
"I'm not mad!" I slam the door on my way out. "I'm hurt." I whisper to myself as I wipe the tears from my face.