Lust or More

Something Better

I wake up in the morning, groaning as I saw that it was noon. Tomorrow was going to be hell, when I had to wake up for classes for I have been sleeping late all summer. I let out another groan when I remember what Draco told me yesterday. I drag myself to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I pull on a lacey black bra and matching boyshorts. Over that I put on a black v neck top and a pair of jean shorts. I slip on a pair of black heels, along with a black and white wrap bracelet. I walk down to the common room to see Crabbe stand at the bottom of the stairs. “Wait for a lucky lady, Crabbe?” I ask.
"I’m waiting for you. I'll be watching you today." He told me.
"Where is Malfoy?" I grit my teeth.
"Over there," he point to a group of boys. Draco was sitting in the middle of them. As I walk over, I could hear them talking about quidditch.
"Draco," I hiss. All the boys turn and smirk at me.
"Hey babe," he pats his lap. I sat down and lay my head on his shoulder. The others started talking about quidditch again.
I whisper to him in a stern voice. "What is up with Crabbe?"
"I told you I would make sure. If you don’t want to think about your future then I will." He whispered back. This future talk was really pissing me off, it a cheesy gimmick he was probably using on all the girls.
"I don't want him following me around," I hiss.
"You are not leaving this room without him." He slightly nibbles on my ear.
"Bye Draco," I got up. If he didn’t want to call off Crabbe, I would find another way to get rid of him myself.
"Bye Nikki," he smacks my ass. I resist the urge to turn around and back hand him. I walk to the Great Hall with Crabbe following. I lost my appetite watching Crabbe eat. He shoves food in his mouth with his hands. I couldn’t even tell if he was chewing. He finished his breakfast in record speed. I got up to meet Robert at the stone circle.
"Help me," I mouth and move my head in the direction of Crabbe. He looks at me confused, but stood directly in front of him
"You have been looking really nice these days." Robert bites his lip, reaching out to rub his arm. Crabbe’s eyes grow wide as he turn around to run away from him. I tilt my head, I never seen him move that fast without a plate in front of him. This was the only time homophobia came in handy.
"Why was Crabbe with you and why did I have to chases him away?" He asks. I explain what happen between Draco and me in the carriage and this morning. "Why do you stay with him?" He let out a deep sigh.
"We already have been through this I like that nothing gets deep. I don't have to live my life restricted. I can make decision like going to Hogsmeade with my friends without having to worry if my boyfriend wanted to go with me." I explain.
"You mean no commitment?" He arches an eyebrow.
"That’s the words I was look for," I joked.
"Well, commitment is coming from your side at least." He shook his head at me.
"It just a faze he goes through every once in awhile. He’ll get over when he gets a new girl." I shrug.
"Do you hear how ridiculous you sound? Why should you have to deal with his possessiveness at all when he's seeing other girls, openly might I add? Why are you staying in an unfair relationship?" He riddles me. I took a minute to process the questions that he throws at me.
"So, you’re saying I should find another main boy toy?" I ask.
"Not a boy toy, a boyfriend. You are going to need to face your fears at some point." He told me.
"I have no idea what you’re talking about." I narrow my eyes at him, telling him to not bring it up.
"Just because, your mom left doesn't mean your future boyfriend will to." He said, completely ignoring my look.
“She has nothing to do with anything.” I glare at him. I hate when he psychoanalyzes me, he always wanted to bring it back to her. When she left, so did all her influences and hold over me.
“If there’s no fear then what’s holding you back? You think you don’t want a relationship, because you are only thinking of the negatives. There a lot of positives, it comes with a support system, a best friend, and lover. If you try it and don’t like, then I’ll never bring it up again.” He had a smug look on his face, for he knew he had a good argument.
"Okay, I’ll do it. I’ll break up with him and start fresh." I took the challenge. If it’s works out then I would have a health relationship that can make me happy, not just content. If it doesn’t, Draco will take me back I’ll just have to put up with lot of gloating in the beginning.
"Yes," he cheers. I couldn’t believe I agree to this. I have never been more scared and excited in my entire life.

Draco’s POV
I was looking for a book in the library. When Crabbe came running up to me, looking like he saw a ghost. "Where's Nicole?" I glare at him. I gave him such an easy job, the girl doesn’t do anything beside hang out with that stuck up hufflepuff.
"Miller hit on me," he screams. Madam Pince came around the corner to tell him to be quite.
"What?" I ask. I knew for a fact he wasn’t the guy’s type, for Nicole went on and on about the guys she wanted to set him up with.
"She was hanging out with Miller and he hit on me so I ran." He explains, still out of breath.
"You're an idiot," I hiss.
"Sorry, Draco. Why are you in the library anyway, classes haven’t even started." He mutters.
"I don’t have time for your silly question. I have to go find her." I walk out, looking back and forth trying to find her. I thought this was going to be the easy part in insuring my future that I would be able to play around and swipe her off her feet when the day came. But, it seems that every part of this year as going to be difficult. I finally found her leaning against the wall with a guy hovering over her. She giggles, putting on her sexy smile as she got on her tippy toes. She whispered something in his ear. It must have been something sexual, because he grabs her hips and pulls her close to kiss her on the lips. "Get your lips off my girl," I scream.

Nicole’s POV
Robert and I were laughing as we walk through the halls. Cormac McLaggen walks up to us. "Hello Robert, Nicole." He nods his head towards Robert, before looking me up and down.
"Hi," I said sweetly. He was attractive, with his strong jaw line, pouty lips, and curly blonde hair.
"You were in my potion class last year." Cormac told me as if I wasn’t there also. Either he thought I didn’t notice him or he thinks I’m stupid.
"I know." I was happy that it was the former as he seems relief that I knew who he was. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Robert sneak away. I look back at Cormac, giving him my mischievous smile. "We're alone," I told him. He looks around, smiling.
"Yeah we are," he hover over me.
I giggle a little and got on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear, "Kiss me, already." He grabs my hips to pull me close to him. He cups my face, laying a passionate kiss on me. I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Get your lips off, my girl!" An icy voice, that I knew all too well, screams. Cormac pulls away and turns his head. I stood there smirking, looking at Cormac gritting his teeth. I was looking forward to see how much fight this Gryffindor had in him.
"She isn’t your property. Look at her, she a goddess and she deserves to be treated like one." Cormac snaps. I blush at being called a goddess.
"Cut the crap. Nikki is mine, so back off." Draco grabs my arm to pull me close to him. Cormac grabs my other arm and pulls me back to him. Draco didn’t let go of his grip, so I was standing in the middle of them. "Let her go," Draco hiss.
"I'm not going to let you push her around!" Cormac yells.
"Cormac, go. I need to talk to Draco." I told him. He walks away slowly, keeping his glare on Draco.
"What the hell, Nikki! What did we just talk about?" He yells at me, once Cormac turn the corner.
"Draco, I was thinking and I need more than you." I got right to the point. There no need to have that I need to be faithful for my future talk again that didn’t even make any sense.
"More than me," Draco laughs as if it was the funniest joke he ever heard.
"All you want from a relationship is lust and I want more." I explain.
"And I don’t, why do you think I’m talking about our future?" He throws his hands in the air.
"Don’t feed me that bullshit, you say that to all the girls. This is something I really need to do for me. I deserve to see what a real relationship is like." I defend myself.
"Did this past year mean nothing to you?" He asks.
"This past year was fun, but no it didn't have any meaning." I didn’t feel the need to tell pretty lies. I could only hurt his ego, not his heart.
"Fine, it’s done. But listen here only my girls call me by my first name, it’s Malfoy to you from now on.” He snaps.
"We can still be friend," I told him, not know if I could cut him out of my life completely.
"I don't know. Can you stand to see me with another woman?" He asks.
"I have seen you with another woman already.” I roll my eyes at him. He was making like he was my lifelong boyfriend. “I have no reason to be jealous of them, because I will have something better." I walk away with my head held high.