Lust or More

Game Face

I ran my hands over my tight braids, checking to make sure that it wouldn’t come undone in the game. Thinking of things that could come undone, I bend over to check on my boots. “Stop that!” Blaise grabs my arm and pull me up straight.
“I can’t help it, I’m nervous. Do you leave your robe open or close?” I play with the ends of my robe.
“There’s no need to be nervous, you been practicing more than anyone. You’re going to be great, the best seeker the school ever seen.” He gave me a pat on the shoulder.
“What about your robe?” I look him over, it was open now but maybe he closes it before the game.
“I leave it open.” He let out a big sigh that I didn’t seem to get a word he said.
I drop the robe letting it fall to my sides. He walks away from me shaking his head. “Blaise!” I yell after him. He turns around to glare at me. “Thank you.” I smile sweetly at him. He gave me a small smile back.
“The best seeker the school ever seen, how far fetch.” Nott laughs as he circles around me. Before I make a comment back, James yells at him to get away from me. I stuck my tongue out at him as he retreat back. James got up on one of the bench and clears his throat.
“It’s about that time guys and girl.” He throws a wink my way. “We are about to beat those bookworms into the ground! They have read everything on quidditch, probable took notes on all our games, and memories every play known to man. But, we are going to show them that quidditch isn’t something to study! Quidditch is something to do and no none one does it better than us! ” He yells and all the boys roar in agreement. I clap along with them I had to admit it was a decent speech. They ran out on the field. I follow behind them, watching them bounce around in amusement. We met the other team in the middle of the field.
“You all know the rules, I want a clean game. Captain shakes hands.” Madam Hooch shot a look over at our team when she spoke of a clean game. Roger Davies let out a whine as James crushes his hand. “Mount your brooms and let the game begin.”
We all got on our brooms and fly into the air as she let go off the balls. In a blink of an eye the snitch vanish out of thin air.

It had been two hours and I never saw a glimpse of the snitch. They weren’t kidding when they said that the practice snitch wasn’t the same as the game snitch. The score was 70-85, not in our favor. The snitch was 150 point. So, if I caught it we would win the game and more importantly it would be over. Without the snitch in sight, being a seeker was boring. Now I can see why seekers would catch the snitch to end the game, even when they didn’t have enough points to win. A wave of excitement and adrenaline hit me when I saw the golden ball across the field. I made my way for it, dodging players and bludgers along the way. Out of the corner of my eye, Cho Chang was coming from the side of me. I smirk, seeing that she was going the opposite way of the snitch. I was waiting to cross path with her to bump her off, when she got hit with a bludger. Crabbe cheers as I went up to avoid her crashing into me. Goyle fly beside me as I chase after the snitch, hitting the bludgers away from me. The snitch turns around quickly to try to fly above my head. I wrap my legs tightly around the broom as I stretch as far as I could, grabbing the snitch before it went past me.
“Lopes caught the snitch. Slytherin wins.” Jordan Lee whines into his microphone. I laugh as I speed towards the ground. It felt great to win. It felt amazing to win when everyone didn’t want you to.
“Thanks you boys.” I pull Crabbe and Goyle into a hug. They pull me up and on their shoulders. The quiddtich team and slytherin students from the stand surround me as they cheer.
“Party in the common room!” James announce, making the crowd get louder. The boys carry me all the way to the dungeon. After being set down, I thank them again before making my way to my dorm.
I undid my braids, took off my clothes, and jump into the shower. After stepping out and drying myself off, I put on a black lace bralet top, white skinny jeans, and black wedge sneakers. I wave my wand to dry and straight my hair. Another wave to give myself natural make up and long white square tip nails. I put on black rose studs, crystal necklace and leather wrap bracelet. The mirror smile back at me as I was party ready. I walk down to the common room with an extra strut in my step.
“Looking good, Nikki,” James throw an arm around my shoulder. I look around trying to spot a white blonde. We hadn’t talked seen our fight, but I still hope he would be here. “Sorry honey, he isn’t here. I heard he didn’t even go to the game.” His hand drop to my hip to gives it a squeeze. I push him off of me and made my way to the beverage table. “Don’t take it out on me!” He yells after me.
“Hey Blaise, good game,” I watch as he pours fire whiskey into a bunch of shot glasses.
“I should be saying that to you, seeker.” He passes me a glass. I throw it back, letting the whiskey burn my throat.
“I couldn’t have done it without Goyle and Crabbe. That a sentence I never thought I would say.” I laugh, picking up a mug of butterbeer. He laughs along with me as he picks up a fire whiskey.
“Cheers to today’s win and for many more.” He bumps his shot glass with my mug.
“I’ll drink to that.” I tip my mug back. I put the empty mug down and grab another one.
“Didn’t expect to see you here,” Blaise told the person behind me. I spun around to see Draco. I was torn between being happy he was here to being upset that he had such a grim look on his face.
“I wouldn’t have missed my girl’s first celebration.” He shrugs, going to grab my hand but I smack him away.
“No one saw you in the stands, so you miss your girl’s first game.” I glare at him.
“I see a lady in need of some company.” Blaise walk off, but I kept my eyes on Draco.
“Just because I wasn’t in the stand, doesn’t mean I wasn’t watching. If I require something I get it.” He looks around as he said the last part. I roll my eyes at his paranoia as I finish my butterbeer.
“Didn’t know I was still your girl, thought I was by myself.” I put air quotes around your girl.
“You’ll always be my girl, even when you are by yourself.” His eyes grow darker as he verbally and visually claim me. I snort, drinking three more shot before claiming another mug. “How much have you had already?” He reaches to take the cup out of my hand, but I move out of his range.
“If you are here to ruin the celebration for me, you can go back to your cabinet.” I took a swig of butterbeer.
“I actually came here to apologize and give you an explanation.” He shrugs as if it was no big deal. I narrow my eyes at him, trying to figure out if he was being sarcastic or not.
“Go on,” I motion with my free hand for him to continue.
“Somewhere private, others do not need to hear certain things.” He nudges his head to the right. I look over to see a group of girls that turn their heads away little too fast, letting me know that they were indeed listening.
As I walk past him to go to my dorm, he took the drink out of my hand. “Hey,” I turn around and snatch the cup from him only to find it empty.
“Come on, love.” He wraps arm around me.
“Come on, love.” I mock him, slurring as I let him guide me to our destination. When we got to the room, I pull away from him and collapse on my bed. “Give me my apology and explanation!” I glare at him as I slam my hands down on the bed. He chuckle at my childish behavior. He sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard. I let out a scream as he pull me by my arms and drag me over so that my head was on his lap.
“I’m sorry for being so rude and unsupportive about quidditch. I let my jealous get the better of me.” He brushes the strands of hair from my face.
“I told you that James is so unattractive to me now that he’s my captain. The guy runs me like machine. I want to punch him in the face.” I let out an exhausted sigh having to explain this a hundred times.
“I’m not jealous of him, I’m jealous of you.” He bops me on the nose.
“What?” I sat up, staring at him with a tilted head and narrow eyes.
“It should be me, I should be the seeker. It would have been me, if I wasn’t chosen for this task. I know it’s an honor and a chance to prove myself, but sometime I can’t help but wonder why me? Why can’t I be on the field with no worries instead of being force into isolation and paranoia trying to fix a stupid cabinet? It rubs more salt into the wound that it’s you.” He gave me a harsh glare that he has been giving me every time quidditch was involved. Now that I knew it was directed at me and not at James, it wasn’t so easy to shrug off like I did all the other times. I shiver as I took in all the angry and resentment.
“Why because it’s me,” I gasp, pointing both hands at my chest.
“Because you don’t care about quidditch, at least if it was someone else I would know that my spot is being taken by someone who truly appreciates it.” He rubs his face, trying to calm himself down.
“Do you want me to quit?” In that moment I would do that for him, knowing that it wasn’t about possessiveness, but resentment.
“No, I can’t ask you to do that, I know this is some weird way to prove something to yourself. How can I take that from you when you are sticking it out with me, knowing it puts you in a danger? You proven your loyalty to me time and time again, now it is my turn.” He cups my face, running his thumb along my cheek. I smile, turn my head to take his thumb into my mouth. I hollow out my mouth, giving him a long hard suck.
“How about I give you a real apology?” He pushes me, so I was laying flat on the bed. He pulls my top over my head. “No bra?” He raises an eyebrow at me.
“I can’t wear a bra with this top.” I gasp as he took a nipple in his mouth. He massages and pinches the other one.
“You better be wearing panties. If I find out you didn’t wear panties to a party you didn’t think I was going to, I’m going to have to punish you.” He undid the button and zipper. I lift my ass to help him as he tugs them off. He stops when he reveals my white lace panties. “Guess you’re off the hook this time.” He rubs me roughly over the thin fabric. “Fucking tight jeans,” he growls out as he peels them off.
I giggle, playfully kicking my legs earning a slap to my inner thigh. “Do you want your apologize or not?” He yank off my shoes along with my socks and jeans, throw them any which way. I slip off my underwear and dangle it in front of his face with my right foot. He laughs, grabbing it and put it in his pocket. I don’t know why it was so hot that I was naked while he was fully cloth. He drove right between my legs, running his tongue along my lips. I let out a whine at his teasing, causing him to chuckle but never taking his mouth off of me. He stops to give my clit more attention, while he stuck two fingers into me. I moan as he went back and forth between scissoring and curling. He took his fingers out of me, before I had time to complain he shove his tongue in betweens my folds. I grab onto the back of his head to pull him in deeper as I grind into his face. Most time he would hold my hip steady or knock my hands off to let me know he was still in control, but tonight he simply took it as he focus on bring me pleasure. He works me with his tongue and fingers, until I throw head back with my mouth in a silent O.
“I know I did a good job when you don’t even have the energy to scream.” He pulls himself up to give me a kiss. I smile, as he wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into his chest, happy that this fight brought us closer together.
♠ ♠ ♠
The outfit in this chapter can be found on my polyvore account (corruptedroyalty). I made a collection for the story. You can also find hints to what to come in upcoming chapters.