Lust or More

Bright Lights

Draco and I were seated at a round black table. We watch Mrs. Malfoy as she went around the room doing silence charms. “Mom, I think that enough.” He told her.
“You can never be too safe.” She did one more before joining us at the table. “All these damn death eaters would be happy to tell on us to get closer to the dark lord.” She sneers, clearly unhappy that her house was being turn into Voldemort’s headquarters.
“What would they have to tell on us about? I thought you said you found a risk free way.” He narrows his eyes at his mother who mysterious behavior was making me anxious.
“The act alone is risk free, but intentions are important. If they knew that the intentions weren’t pure then I don’t know if he would allow it.” She leans in to whisper to us.
“Mum, you’re speaking in riddles. What do we have to do to keep Nicole safe?” He let out a sigh, tired of having to wait. I was feeling the same way as I bounce my legs to keep myself from exploding.
“You have to get married and get pregnant.” She said so quickly that if I wasn’t waiting in anticipation I wouldn’t have caught it.
“What?” Draco and I yell in shock.
“Purebloods who support the dark lord are becoming rare. Families continuing to grow have become important to him. Most family has a few children, but we only have you. If something happens to you then the Malfoy bloodline is gone. He will support Nicole sitting out of the war if she is pregnant.” She broke it down for us.
“Why do we have to get marriage?” Draco rubs his temples. I glare at him. He was more worried about marriage than a baby. We could get a divorce; a child was a life time commitment.
“Like I said intent matters. Marriage will make it look like we are trying to genuinely continue our bloodline. If people thought we were trying to deceive the dark lord in any way it could be a death sentence.” She explains the thought process behind her plan.
“We are talking about a baby, not some chess move.” I snap, tired of a talking about making a person as if it was all business.
“You two should talk about this. If you decide yes, wear this ring and I’ll start planning the engagement party.” She took a ring box out of her pocket and slides it over to Draco.
“Grandma’s ring?” He opens the box and looks at her shock.
“This marriage may feel like a chess move, but I believe it’s meant to be.” She smiles at both of us, before leaving the room.
There was a moment of silence. He put the ring box in his pocket. I rub my temple wondering why there wasn’t an alcohol around. “What are your thoughts?” He turns towards me.
“Marriage is one thing that can be undone. But, a baby can’t. Can you imagine them growing up and finding out they were only born so their mother could avoid a war?” I imagine a teenager wondering if their parents love them and seeing themselves as a casualty of war. I tilt my head back as I close my eyes tightly, not knowing if I could put that burden on my child.
“They don’t have to find that out. If they do, they can know that even before they were born they were a hero. They save their mother’s life.” He took my face in his hands, pull me from my dark thoughts. I stare into his light blue eyes, as I ponder on his words. His statement was truer than mine. My child would be my hero, not a casualty of war. They would be my reason to keep going.
“I want to tell them that. I don’t want them to do the math later on in life and feel like that can’t be true, because if it was it wouldn’t be a secret. No matter what the circumstances are, I want my children to know that they are loved.” I want to keep the promise I made to myself that my child would never have to go through what I went through. They would never torture themselves wondering what was wrong with them, because they felt like their parents didn’t love them.
“I want the same things you do. I want us to get out of this alive. I want a family with you. I would like for it to be later too, but life isn’t ideal. So, if I need to make that happen instantly for it to happen at all, I’m willing to.” He got up and went down on one knee. He grabs my hand and stares up into my eyes. My breath got caught in throat for I was seeing another side of him. In this moment he looks like a man, not some confuse teenage. “I never understood why you put up with all my bullshit for the first year of our relationship. You never deserved to be one of the many and I’m sorry for that. But, you set me straight in a way that I never thought a woman could. Throughout this year, you stood by my side. You prove to me, that there is light at the end of a dark tunnel. Nicole Lopes, will you marry me?” He pulls the small box out of his pocket and opens it up to saw me his grandma’s beautiful diamond wedding ring.
“Yes, I’ll marry you.” I smile so widely, it felt like my face was going to split open. He slips the ring on my finger. I drop down to my knees to pull him into a hug.
“My knees are sore, I don’t know how you do that all the time. I’m going to put a pillow down for you from now on when I get my blow jobs.” He groans. I push him when he was in the process of getting up, causing him to tumble over. I laugh, because with his shock face he reminds me of a baby who fell over attempting to take their first steps. While I was in my own world of an amusement, he was setting himself up to launch at me. When I came back to reality, all I saw was a mop of white blonde hair coming at me. He sat down on my legs as he tickles my sides. I smack him when the laughter became painful.
“What you want to stop laughing? I was under the impression that you love laughing, you didn’t seem like you were going to stop when you push me down.” He taunts me as he went to my underarms. “You know this is some people kink.” He winks.
“Well, it not mines.” I push on his chest.
“I know about yours.” He places each hand on the side of my head to lean down and push his lips against mine.
A loud bang put our childish antics to an end. The door was on the ground and in the doorway was Bellatrix. “Well, well now I know why the door was lock and a silence charm was in place.” She walks into the room. Draco quickly stood up and helps me up. “Teenagers fill with raging hormones.” She ruffles his hair. She moves in front of me to look up and down. “Is that my mother’s ring?” She screams as grab my hand to get a better look. Her nails dig into my hand, causing blood to drip from it.
Draco got in between us and shoves her back forcing her to let go of my hand. “Yes, it’s your mother’s ring. Nicole is now my fiancée.” He glares at her with his hand in his pocket, no doubt holding his wand.
“Do your parents know?” She hisses at him as if she was impersonating a snake.
“Who do you think gave me the ring?” He let out a frustrated sigh from dealing with the psychotic childish woman.
“She had no right! That is my mother’s ring. It should be on my finger. Not on that red head whore’s.” She stomps her feet as she screams.
“If grandma wanted you to have it she would have left it to you. But, she left it to mom to give to me for my bride.” He reminds her that there was never a chance she was going to get the ring. She let out a warrior cry as she ran towards me.
Draco move to stop her, before he could I pull out my wand. “Petrificus Totalus.” She became stiff as a board with her legs stuck to each other and her arms attach to her sides.
“I wouldn’t attack her again. She’s going to be carrying the Malfoy heir soon. We all know how much the dark lord wants the pureblood families to grow. In fact he probably disappoint that you never had a child.” He smirks as he got in her face.
“I’m not a redhead, I’m strawberry blonde. Hope someone finds you soon.” I smile sweetly know that it would piss her off. As soon as we walk out of the room my brave face slides off. “I don’t want to ever leave the room again.” I confess. I want to cuddle up with Sophia and Nathan in bed while pretending that evil wasn’t outside the door.
“You can go back to the room, later. Right now we are going to the healer.” He grabs my arm to pull me downstairs.
“The healer?” I ask. There were cuts on my hand, but I don’t think I need a healer. He didn’t answer me, as we walk past a bunch of death eaters. My eyes went wide when I recognize many of them for working at the ministry. I averted my gaze to look at Draco’s back when they turn to stare at us. He opens the door to lead us into a small hospital room. There were two cots and cabinets line up against all the walls that were filled with of vials and containers.
“I need you to take off the birth control spell on her and maybe even put a fertility one on.” He told a small man who was sitting on a stool. He looks scared, so I assume he was here against his will.
“Is she okay with this?” His voice shook as he looks back and forth between Draco and I.
“Yes, she’s okay with it. What kind of person do you think I am?” He yells, making the smaller man shake even more.
“I’m sorry, sir. I’ll grab my wand.” He stood up and opens a draw. He turns back to me with wand in a shaking hand.
“It wasn’t a spell, it was a potion.” I correct the situation, before he could do any damage.
“That’s good, that means all you have to do is drink a fertility potion. I already have some made up in the dark lord request.” He grabs a vial from one of the cabinets. He hand it to me. As I move to tip it back into my mouth, Draco grabs my arm.
“I know you here out of fear. I want to make sure that you’re not playing hero in so type of way like making fertility potion that really makes women unable to have babies.” He glares down at the man. I stare at the vial in horror.
“No sir, I would never do that. I took an oath as a healer to treat people no matter what my opinion of them is.” He shook his head, his voice firm for the first time. It seems that both men didn’t want to be seen as a monster.
Draco nods his head, letting go of my arm. I drank the potion, smack my lips at the disgusting taste. Healers have no care at all to make anything taste good. “How long does it take to work?” He asks.
“It should take an hour at the most.” The healer informs us.
“Think you can wait that long.” He smirks at me.
I laugh, smacking him in the shoulder. “Thank you. I do want this child.” I smile warmly at the healer.
“You’re welcome and I wish you the best of luck.” He smiles back at me. Draco and I walk out of the room and back to my safe place to see Mrs. Malfoy waiting for us, sitting on the sofa that was by the fireplace.
“So, I heard from my sister that there is going to be a wedding.” She smiles, pulling us into a hug.
“Listen mom, I don’t think there needs to be an engagement party. I’m not even sure I want the wedding to be big, maybe just getting the paperwork done.” He told her. I let out a sigh of relief, the last thing I wanted to do is celebrate with people capable of killing me.
“Draco! I always dream of planning a wedding for you.” She gasps, putting a hand over her heart.
“Let me control this part of my life.” He snaps at her.
“Alright, you can announce it at the next meeting. It’s in two weeks. Make sure to dress formal.” She gave him a weak smile, before walking out of the room.
“I’m sorry I made that decision without you. I don’t feel comfortable with you in a room full of them.” He sat down on the edge of the bed with elbows on his knees and head in his hands.
“Don’t worry about it. I felt the same way you do.” I climb on the bed behind him. I gave his shoulders a massage.
“Has an hour gone by?” He let out a groan when I rub a knot out.
“Sorry champ, it’s only been twenty minutes.” I look up at the clock.
“Fair warning, I will be attacking you in forty minutes.” He turns his head to throw me a wink.
“It’s going to be weird having sex knowing that we are trying to make a kid.” I move to sit next to him.
“Breeding is a kink for some.” He wiggles his eyebrows
“Why do you know all these kinks?” I know what I’m going to be doing when I have alone time in this room, searching for his porn.
“Guys talk about sex a lot.” He shrugs
“Who has a tickling kink?” I perk up in excitement in getting to know people dirty secrets.
“Goyle.” He smirk at the astonish expression I had on.
“Does he like being tickled or doing the tickling?” I hesitate before asking. I didn’t want to know, but I need to know.
“He likes being tickled. He said it the only time he feels like a girl has complete control over him.” He chuckles. I imagine he gave Goyle a good ribbing for admitting his fetish.
“Who has the breeding kink?” I want to move on from Goyle and sex before I get mental images.
“Flint, I have to say he made it sound pretty interesting.” He looks me up and down, licking his lips.
“Flint having sex arouse you?” I giggle at the thought of him getting a boner from Flint’s story.
“I didn’t say arouse, I said interesting. Not him having sex, the kink.” His look of lust went to one of annoyance.
“What about the kink?” If this was something that interests him then I was curious.
“It’s a way of setting a claim on a woman in a way that shows everyone that she’s yours. It can’t be hidden like a hickey or a ring there is no hiding the round stomach that shows other males that she is someone else.” He was back to licking his lips.
“Way to be a caveman.” I playfully roll my eyes.
“Isn’t sex a primal thing?” He winks at me, making me giggle. I stood up from the bed and took my shirt off and throw it over his head. While he was pulling it off, I use my wand to take off the rest of my clothes. After taking in my naked body, he checks the clock. “Come to daddy.”
“You're not a daddy yet.” I tease as I walk around to the other side of the bed. I crawl onto the bed with the intention of teasing him by staying out of his reach, but failed when I miscalculated the length of his arms. He pushes me down on the bed to straddle my waist. He gave me a nice show as he took off his jacket and shirt.
“Take my pants off.” He orders as he flops down on the bed beside me. I move down to take off his shoe and sock slowly, making him grunts at me. I giggle as I undo his belt to slide his pants and underwear off with one pull.
I raise an eyebrow to see that he was already rock hard. “Are you this excitement to fill me with your seed?” I gave him a few pumps, before he pull my hand away.
“I want to fill myself in your pussy, not your hand.” He uses the grip he had to pull me down on the bed. He hovers over me as he pushes his middle and index finger inside of me. “From the way you’re already oozing out, I would say that you’re into this kink a little bit more than you think.” His point was further proven as the wet smacking noises that seem to echo around the room. I arch my back as he rubs my clit with his thumb.
“I need you inside me, Draco.” I beg as tension from the pleasure building inside became unbearable.
“You don’t get to address me by my name right now.” He pulls his fingers out with a pop. He uses his hand to guide the head of his dick along my lower lips. I let out a whimper as I try to impale myself on him. “No, you will get my seed when you behave.” He held my hips steady with his free hand.
“Please, Daddy put your big dick inside me.” I scream out of frustration. He let out a chuckle as he moves away from me. “Where are you going?” I pathetically cry out from the lost of attention.
“Get on all fours.” He orders. I got into position. I spread my legs wide as I wiggle my butt in hopes that it would motivate him to move faster. I look over my shoulder to see where he was when a moment passes. “Keep your head down.” I let out a huff as I stare down at the black silk bed sheets. I gasp when he plunge his whole length into me with one thrust. His thrusts were faster and harder than they ever been before, that was saying something. My arms gave out on me causing my upper body falls on the bed. The only thing keeping up my lower half was Draco hold on my hips. The way my nipples were brushing against the silk with each movement adds to the pleasure. Even if I wanted to control myself, I wouldn’t be able to hold back the loud moans and whimpers that were coming out of my mouth. I tighten around him as my pussy push out a lot of fluids. It was hard to catch my breath from my orgasm, because Draco didn’t let up from his pace.
His hand left my hips and wrap around my stomach to hang his body over mine. “Your body want, no craves my seed. It’s tired of being filled up, but never fully claimed. No worries, because daddy plans to spill himself inside you until your pussy overflowing with my seed. I’ll keep doing that until you growing my child.” He whispers in my ear before his hips gave one last snap. He buried himself to the point that his balls smack against my sensitive parts. I groan as his hot seeds bursts into my body. He pulls himself out only after he completely softens. He unwrap his arms, allowing me to lay flat the bed.
“Look at that I overflow you on my first try.” He laughs, giving my thigh a smack. He collapsed on the side of me. We both lay there in blissful silence as we came down from our exotic highs.

I was finishing off my makeup with some red lipsticks. I gave myself a look over making sure everything was perfect. It was with my straight style hair, red blush and eye shadow. I look down to see my long red square manicure nails.
“If this meeting wasn’t important, I would take you right here.” Draco walks into the bathroom, wearing black slack, a turtleneck, and a dress coat. He eyes me as I was only clad in a black thong and strapless bra. I held back a whimper that was in my throat as my body reacted to him, despite the fact that I was quite sore between the legs. It was a delicious type of sore, but sore nonetheless for we had been having sex every chance we could in the last two weeks. Seeing as I only had the responsibility of taking care of the animals and him practicing his dueling, we had a lot of free time on our hands.
“You know there are other colors.” I slip on a black and red dress. The dress was black on the back and sides. The red was in the front covered with black lace. The lace goes along the bottom and above the chest. “Zip me up.” I turn my back to him.
“Says the girl who only has two colors on. One of them is black.” He rolls his eyes as he did what I ask.
“Three.” I slip on a few diamond bangles and Draco’s grandma ring, now my ring. I put on some black heels with red bottoms.
“There is no need to be nervous. I will do all the talking.” He cups my face and looks into my eyes.
“What if he asks me a question?” I ask, wanting to know if he’ll answer for me or if I would have to answer myself.
“Then you’ll have to answer him, it helps to look at his forehead. He assumes that you’re looking into his eyes and that gain you some respect from him.” He told me. I nod my head. He drops his hand from my face and wraps his arm around my waist to guide me out of my safe zone and into the dining room. I try not to look at anyone as we sat down in the middle of a long table.
“Welcome Draco and Nicole, I heard you have an announcement.” An unnatural voice sent chills down my spine. I look to the right to see Voldemort sitting at the head of the table. I heard descriptions and seen picture, but nothing could prepare me for seeing him in person. It took everything in me to control my facial expression as I took him in. He looks like a skeleton that was tightly wrapped in grayish white skin. He had some human features, but he also had animal features like the two slits for nose and claw like nails.
“Yes my lord, I do. Nicole and I are engaged and are trying for a baby.” He told the table. I look around to see that most people had expressionless face letting me know that they didn’t care, including Mr. Malfoy. Mrs. Malfoy and Bellatrix look upset for different reasons.
“Making the next generation that is good.” A predatory smile was stretch across Voldemort’s face. In that moment I felt a combination of emotion I never felt together before, relief and uneasiness.
“They don’t want a wedding, just paperwork.” Mrs. Malfoy sneers. I glare at her, she was the one who said we had to make this look like it wasn’t a tactically move. Now, she is putting it in motion to make it seem like one. The room was filled with silence as everyone was giving us calculated stares.
“I believe that we don’t need to draw any unnecessary attention on us right now. Beside everyone should be concentrated on your work, my lord.” I look at his forehead, but my stare drop to his eyes when I had to know how my message was being received.
“I like your way of thinking, it tactically and selfless. When we win the war your wedding ceremony will be part of the celebration.” He nods his head in approval.
“It would be an honor for it to be considered that.” Draco squeezes my hand under the table. I wasn’t sure if it was a way of comforting me or letting me know I did a good job.
“As pureblood we rightfully belong on top, one part of securing that is to get rid of the mudblood for they are a disgrace to magic.” He spoke, making everyone at the table cheer. Draco pinch my leg letting me know that I was suppose to join in. “The other part in securing that is making sure we keep the pureblood lines going. To make sure that the Malfoy baby making it, there needs to be a stress free environment for Nicole. No one is to bother her with issues that don’t concern her. She needs to only worry about taking care of the pureblood life insider her.” He looks at everyone to make sure they understood. Like the announcement of trying, most didn’t seem to care to concern themselves with me in the first place. I resist the urge to stick my tongue out at Bellatrix.
The rest of the meeting was filling with information that I didn’t understand with dates, people, and events that had no meaning to me. After a couple hours, Voldemort ends the meeting with a warning to everyone of what would happen if they fail him. They form a line to bow to him and thank him for letting them serve him. I rock on the balls of my feet as I wait for my turn. Draco was behind me rubbing my back. I shallows a lump in my throat as the person in front of me move to put me face to face with the dark lord. I went to bow when a voice stop me. “There’s no need for that child, come stand in front of me.” His chilling voice orders.
With shaking legs, I walk over to him. He lean over and put his hands on top of my stomach. I stood as still as possible as he kept his hand there for a few seconds before removing them. “Congratulation, it seem you are no longer trying to have a baby. You are having a baby.” I gasp, as I put my hands over my stomach in amazement.
“Thank you my lord, for letting us serve you and for the fantastic news.” Draco came up next to me to bow. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as he guides my awestruck frame out of the room and to our own. When the door closes behind us, I jump into his arms with a huge grin on my face. He laughs as he spins us around.
He set me down on my feet to put his hands on my stomach, “My two bright lights through all the darkness.”