Lust or More

Adventure of A Lifetime

“Do you have everything?” I look him over. All I could see was that he owns another black suit.
“I’m going to a magically war, what more do I need?” He waves his wand around.
“Your broom or a dung bomb,” I thought of useful things.
“I’ll be fine.” He gave me a reassuring hug.
“You sure you don’t want me to see you to the door.” I ask. I wanted to, but he was against it.
“No, they are all out there.” He shook his head.
“Tell me you’ll be safe.” I demand.
“I’ll be safe. When I come back it’ll be a better world for our children.” He bends over to kiss my stomach that was now bigger, since I was right at nine months. “Try and wait for me.” He rubs my stomach.
“I’ll try.” I laugh. While I want him to be there, I also want them out already. “Good luck,” I held back the tears, he didn’t need to worry about me.
“I love you all.” He stood up straight to give me a kiss.
“We love you too.” I told him when the kiss was broken. He gave me an intense kiss that made me pull him closer as tear roll down my cheek for it felt like he was telling me goodbye for the last time. He pull away and said he love me one last time, before walking out the door. It took everything in me not to run after him. Instead, I pick up the children book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and read out loud to my twins that were still in my stomach.

I woke up gasping for air as the pain in my lower stomach woke me up. I move my hand to rub my stomach trying to ease the pain. As my grogginess left I became aware of the fact that my privates and legs were wet.
“Shit, my water broke. I got to get the midwife.” I try to get up when a contraction rock through me. In the mansion right now were only the house elves, a midwife and I. The doctor went with them to the war. I let out a scream when I had another contraction.
A house elf ran into my room. “I get midwife, Mrs.” She ask in a quiet voice.
“Yes, please.” I plead. She ran out the door. I took deep breaths as I waited. “Sorry Draco,” I tear up from the pain. He wouldn’t get to see the birth of his twins. In such great pain I didn’t know if I would ever want to do this again.
The door open, the midwife named Michelle and a few house elves came in. “Let see how much you’re dilated, Mrs. Malfoy.” She lifts up the blanket and pulls down my panties since I was only wearing one of Draco’s shirts. “You are there. I’m going to need you to move down to the edge of the bed like I show you before.” She looks up from between my legs. I nod, letting her know I understood. With her help I move to the foot of the bed. My butt was right on the edge. I was balancing myself with my knees bent and feet on a black wooden bench that was at the end of the bed. She put down a few towels between my legs on the bench.
“I want you to go to the bathroom and get warm water ready to wash the baby.” She orders a house elf who hurries to the bathroom. “We are all set, now you need to push.” She gave my knee a squeeze of encouragement. I grind my teeth as I bear through the pain, push after push. With a warrior scream my first boy came out. She hands him over to a house elf who took him to the bathroom.
“I don’t want to do that again.” I whine. It felt like I was being ripping wide open.
“You are going to have to. With you being stretch out it won’t hurt as much.” She explains. I didn’t know if it was because she was a woman, or if it was her reasoning behind it but I believe her.
I let out a grunt as I started to push again. It was like she said, it didn’t hurt as much. It still felt like a watermelon was coming out of me, but it wasn’t ripping me open. While the second baby was going into the bathroom, the first one was coming out. The house elf put him in my arms. A smile spread across my face as I saw Draco’s eyes looking up at me. “Hello Scorpius.” I coo, calling him by the name that we agree upon. I gave him a kiss on the nose. The first of many kisses I would give him, until he would reach his preteens and would demand I stop.
I shift him to hold him in one arm as I saw my other son coming out. “Hello Leo.” I greet him the moment I had him in my grasp. I gave him his first kiss too.
“Are you ready to breastfeed?” Michelle asks.
“Yes. Can you hold them while I take my shirt off?” I ask.
“Of course,” She took the babies from my arms.
I cover my lower half completely with the blanket before taking off my shirt. It felt like I had a little more dignity being half naked instead of completely. She hand me Scorpius. After I got him latch on and situated, she hand me Leo. I had a little trouble get him to latch on. He kept missing the nipple without a third hand I wasn’t able to help him. Michelle saw my problem, she gently move my breast for Leo to get it.
“I need Draco.” Tears ran down my face. “If I can’t feed them by myself how may I going to do anything.” I sob as panic build inside me. I need him. What am I going to do if he doesn’t make it?
“You could always feed them one at a time.” A house elf suggests. With both Michelle and mine’s harsh glare on her, she realize she did something wrong. She slams her head against one of the bed posts.
Michelle ran over to stop her from giving herself a concussion. “Thank you all for your help, but it’s time for you guys to go back to your daily duties.” She dismisses them. They walk out of the room. “Listen to me, Draco is going to come back. He has been putting his all in preparing for the war, so that he can come back to you.” She sat down in front of me.
“How do you know that you just got here?” I scoff. I want to believe her like I did before, but there was no logic behind her words like last time.
“You’re right I don’t know that. But, I do know he track me down when he found out the doctor was going with them. I can’t remember what he said exactly, because I wasn’t persuaded by his words, but by his passion. I remember the look in his eyes and the emotion in his voice. I thought I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happen to this man’s babies. A man that goes through all that for a possible threat, I imagine would do so much more for a guaranteed threat.” She smiles as if Draco going to her was a fond memory. “I also know that you’re going to be an amazing mother.” She pats my thigh.
“Are you a seer?” I tease.
“No, I know you will be, because you already are. Even with your freak out, you never stop feeding them.” She nods her head in the direction of my chest. I look down in amazement that she was right. “Motherhood isn’t about being perfect. It’s about loving them and giving them what they need no matter what.” I smile as I thought about her words. I could never be perfect, but I would always love them and do anything to get them what they need.

The daily prophet was drop on the doorstep. On the front page was the headline Harry Potter Won the War. I snatch it up and brought it back in the house. I read as I walk back to the front living room, where the babies were sleeping in their bassinets. I pick that room to setup, because it was the closest to the door. I wanted to be in hearing distance for when Draco come back. I throw myself down on the couch as I read that the Malfoys were among the death eaters that got taken into custody. I reread the line a few times before throwing the paper across the room. I rub my temples. I was so worried about him making it out alive, I didn’t think about him paying for the consequences of his actions. I stood up to get ready to go to the ministry when I realize I couldn’t take the babies. That was too many germs for my newborn babies to be around. I huff as I sat down it was so frustrating that all I could do is wait. Either Draco would walk through the door and we could start their new life or an Auror would come to take everything away, maybe even me.
I stressfully wait all day long, until the door open around noon. At the moment I had Leo in my arms, while Scorpius was playing with his pacifier in his bassinet. “Draco!” I call out to see if it was him.
“What are you doing out of the room?” He yells back at me. I squeal in excitement as I got up with Leo to meet him halfway. We met in the hallway that led to the living room. He rushes over to me when he saw the bundle in my arms. “Who is this?” He asks as I hand the baby over.
“This is Leo. Scorpius is in the living room.” I told him. He walks ahead of me to get to his other son as fast as possible. I observe as he play with his day old sons. He bounces Leo as he let Scorpius play with his fingers.
I took the time to look him over. His hair was grayish from all the ash that was in it. He had dirt, blood, and ash marks all across him. Despite the dark circles around his eyes, you wouldn’t be able to tell he was tried from his smile and eyes. They were bright and lively as he entertains the babies. “Why do you have so much ash all over you?” I ask.
“I had to fly out of a burning Room of Requirements.” He put down Leo and stood up. “I should shower.”
“Can you carry Leo to the room, he should change clothes?” I ask after seeing that he had dirt and ash marks on him now. He grabs him while I pick up Scorpius.
Draco notice the bed sheets were change the second he step into the room. “Where did you give birth?” He turns to me.
“My water broke in my sleep, so I gave birth in the bed. I had the house elves throw the whole thing out. This mattress is from a guest room.” I explain.
“What done is done, where do you want this guy?” He gave Leo a kiss on the cheek.
“The bed,” He put him down on the middle of the bed, before going to the bathroom.
I put Scorpius down next to his brother and use pillows to make a barrier around them. I got wipes and a change of clothes. I took off Leo’s onesie and use the wipes to clean him up before putting on a clean onesie. I fix the anklets I put on them to tell them apart. Leo had on a gold anklet while Scorpius had on a silver anklet.
Draco came out of the bathroom, using a towel to dry his hair with another towel wrap around his waist. “That was fast.” I look him up and down, appreciating his almost naked body.
“I’m excited to be with my wife and twins.” He drops the towel and put on a pair of boxers.
“Tell me about the burning room.” I sat down on one side of the twins, while he sat on the other. He told me everything from entering Hogwarts to leaving the ministry.
“Potter saved you from being imprison?” I ask in amazement. The boy nearly killed him last year, now he was saving him.
“He told them about how I lied about not being able to identify him to Bellatrix. That my mom lied that he was died to Voldemort. He made it sound like he wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for us.” Draco hangs his head in shame like he didn’t deserve to be saved.
“He wouldn’t be. If you turn him in then, Voldemort would have kill him right there. He didn’t have the sorcerer’s stone yet, so there wouldn’t be any coming back. If your mom didn’t lie, then Voldemort would have finished the job.” I reassure him that he did help save humanity.
“Your father got lock up?” I ask, noticing that Harry didn’t say anything to save him. His face tense up. He must have been feeling a mixer of emotions. He idolizes his dad growing up, but in recent years he lost all respect for him.
“It might be wrong, but I don’t feel bad. I feel relieve, I don’t have to worry about him trying to poison them like he did me.” He leans over to give them both a peck on the forehead.
“How is your mom taking it?” I ask.
“Hard, she went straight to her room. She may have been upset with him, but he was all she ever known. They’ve been together since Hogwarts.” As he spoke he didn’t stop bonding with the boys, from playing with their tiny fingers to rubbing their bald heads. They would smile and grab his hand when it was in their reach.
“I’m sure she’ll cheer up soon. She just has to find herself. I know two bundles of joy that could cheer her up.” I gentle poke their cheeks.
“Tomorrow, for now I want it to be only us.” He put his arm on the pillow above their heads. “You know, they look a lot like me. They have my eyes, lips, and nose. No one would know they were yours.” He smirks at me.
“They could have my hair.” I glare at him.
“I hope not. I don’t want them to be mistaken for Weasleys.” He teases as he reaches over to tug at the ends of my hair. I throw a spare pillow at him. “What if it land on one of the babies?” He toss the pillow behind him.
“I’m practically a pro quidditch player, I don’t miss.” I puff out my chest.
“You were a seeker and you played in three games.” He rolls his eyes.
“I hope one of them follows in my glorious quidditch footsteps.” I ignore him.
“I hope they do better than that.” He laughs. I couldn’t help but laugh with him, for I hope for the same thing. He suddenly stops laughing and got a serious face. He got off the bed and down on one knee.
“What are you doing?” I stare at him. I wonder if he had something under the bed.
“I want you to know that nothing changes between us. When I look at you I truly see an angel that guided me through the darkest time of my life. You gave me love, stability, and loyalty. Now, you have literally given me life, twice. I want to know if you will do me the honor of marrying me again. This time not just legally, but spiritually as well.” He grabs my hand and twirl around my wedding ring.
“I would have to check with my legal husband, but I think he’ll be okay with it.” I lean down to give him a kiss.
“If he’s not, I’ll beat him up.” He chuckles between kisses.

I was fixing the bow tie on Leo, who was being held by Narcissa Malfoy. “He is so precious. They both remind me of Draco so much.” She fixes his blonde hair that he grew in his six months of living.
“Draco likes to tease me that no one would know they were mine.” I gave him a kiss. I laugh when I saw that I left a pink lipstick stain. “Sorry, love.” I got a wipe and clean his face.
“I never thank you.” She whispers.
“Thank me?” I stare at her in confusion. What would she have to thank me for?
“My son isn’t perfect, but you stand by him and show him love even when you’re upset with him.” She smiles at me fondly.
“You don’t have to thank me for that.” I shook my head.
“No, but I do have to thank you for being patient with me. I know Draco got frustrated that I grieved for a man who put us in such a horrible situation. He used to look at me like he wanted to shake me. But, you made him be patient with me. You let me get comfortable in my new position in life. I’m enjoying it greatly.” She bounces Leo who laughs at the motion. “I have notice the books you been leaving around the house to try and help me find a new hobby. I’m thinking about trying to garden. Maybe I can grow some Narcissus.” She laughs as I smile innocently at her. I thought I had been sneakier than that.
“I’ll take care of him. You finish getting ready. It’s your wedding day; all you have to think about is yourself.” She carries Leo out. I wish I could see if Scorpius was ready, but he was with Draco.
Luna came bouncing in. “Let’s get you ready.” She shoves me into a chair. She did my hair half up half down, curling the hair that was loose. She did my makeup light and natural. I slip off my robe to reveal white strapless bra, lace panties, and garter. Luna helps me step into my wedding dress. After she zips me up, I turn to the mirror to see the white strapless dress that had a long train. There was bead detail that forms flowers with a ribbon below my bust. I put on the finishing touch with white flower stud earrings and thick diamond encrusted round bangle.
“You look beautiful.” Luna smile as tears appear in her eyes.
“Don’t you cry then I’ll cry.” I scold her.
She giggles, shaking her head as she held back the tears. “I’ll help you put on your heels.” She bends over to slip on my white heels. “Ready?” She asks, popping back up when she was done.
“I have been ready for everyone to call me Mrs. Malfoy since first year.” I giggle as I remember how I rush to her after the Halloween dance to tell her I was going to marry him. She laugh, letting me know she remember the moment also.
“Let’s go.” She link arms with me and we walk out of my room. “I never thought I would ever want to be back at this place. It’s actually quite beautiful when you’re not being held captive.” She looks around the Malfoy Manor.
“Sorry about that.” I apologize again. If I didn’t agree to be ignorant I could have got her out of here faster.
“Nothing for you to be sorry about, you didn’t do it. It’s kind of therapeutic to come back here, to see that it not that dark place anymore.” She smiles as she continues to look around. I grew a smile of my own, glad that today wasn’t a PTSD event for her.
We stood outside the door that lead to the garden, where the wedding was being held, to see that everyone was line up and ready to go. Narcissa was holding Leo and a basket of flowers. Robert was holding Scorpius and a pillow with two rings on it. Luna move to stand next to Blaise. I gasp when I saw my dad standing there waiting for me. “You came?” I ran over to him.
“You think I would miss my little girl’s wedding?” He smiles like I was some silly little girl asking about the monster under her bed.
“You did miss every birthday and holiday. Did you even look for me during the war?” I snap from the anger building inside me. He wasn’t about to make like he was the perfect father.
“I deserve that, I have been a horrible father. This war taught me that. I wanted to look for you but I couldn’t because I didn’t know where you could possibly be. I don’t know you. It pains me to think that I let my grief destroy your childhood. I want to make things right with you. I want to be part of your life. I was hoping that coming here today would be a step in that direction, but I understand you feel like I don’t deserve to walk you down the aisle.” He put the flower bouquet in my hands before turning to walk away.
“Stay. Walk me down the aisle.” I grab his hand. He turns back to me with a look of shock that quickly turn into a huge smile. The first smile of his that I ever saw in person. I heard about the joyful man he was before and I saw picture, but I never got to witness it firsthand.
“Smile, we are about to walk out.” Narcissa call back to us as the door swing about. She walk out, Leo throw the flower petals on the ground as she went along. Robert walks out with Scorpius who was chewing on the pillow. Luna and Blaise turn back to smile at me, before they walk down the aisle.
“Come on.” I pull my dad along. My jaw drop to see that Draco was wearing a white and black suit instead of his signature black and black suit. He looks amazing in every suit he wears, but something about today suit being different made it more special. I let go of my father’s hand to stand in front of Draco.
I didn’t realize I got lost looking at him, until he starts his vows. “Nicole Malfoy, a woman so close to being a goddess that I propose twice. It still amazes me that you’re still with me. I gave you a million reasons to leave. You made a billion reasons to stay. The trust you place in me is like nothing I ever seen before. That trust gives me the motivation to do whatever I need to for you and the boys. I promise that I’m never going to misuse that trust. I’m going to be such a good husband that you won’t even think of looking anywhere else. I’m going to be the best dad that makes all their friend’s dads look like rubbish.” He gave me his devilish smile towards the end. I giggle for I knew those were his real goals.
“Draco Malfoy, a man that resembles a Greek god so much that I agree to marry him twice.” I gave him an exaggerated wink. “From the very beginning you made my life a grand adventure. Sometime, it was scary and dangerous, but you always had a plan. You made sure that I was top priority in all of them. I appreciate you for being selfless, kind, and sturdy, both physically and emotionally. All jokes aside, every adventure you take me on gives me new purpose that I wouldn’t have without you, from the Halloween dance to the twins. It’s better than any daydream I ever had. I’m not going to take anything for granted. I’m going to be the best wife to you and mother to our children that I can be.” I couldn’t help but make a joke in my speech, for I didn’t want it to be completely cheesy. His cocky smirk let me know he enjoy how it stroke his ego.
“May I have the rings?” The priest turn to Blaise, who hand him the object he ask for. “Do you Draco Malfoy take Nicole Lopes, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” The priest asks him.
“I do.” He grabs my hand to slip on my ring. He stares at me in that intense way that made my whole body tingle.
“Do you Nicole Lopes take Draco Malfoy, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” The priest asks me.
“I do.” I bite my lip, looking at him through my lash in that faux innocent schoolgirl manner that I knew drove him crazy as I put on his ring.
“I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest announce to the garden.
“Come here, you tease.” Draco grabs my arms, pulling me close to put his lips on mines.
“Only for my husband,” I pull back just enough to giggle against his lips.
“That better be the only time.” He growl playful, pushing himself against me once again. The crowd’s cheers and applauses sound like static as we continue to kiss.