Lust or More

Soon to Be

I was walking to the great hall when Robert came up to me with blood all over his left hand. “Oh my god, Robert what happen to your hand?” I ask.
“I think I broke a finger when I punch McLaggen in the nose.” He stares down at his hand.
“It’s not your blood, thank god.” I sigh.
“You're not mad that I hit him,” he asks.
“No whatever he did, he probably deserved it.” I shook my head.
“He made a bet that he could steal you from Draco. I caught him bragging about it. I let him know that it wasn‘t his doing and then punch him.” He explains.
“He definitely deserves it. Now, let’s get that hand fix.” I took my wand and did a quick healing spell.
“For a slut you’re pretty smart.” Pansy hisses, revealing herself from behind the pillar. I roll my eyes, like she wasn’t in the same situation I had been in.
“You’re dumb, a slut, and have a horrible personality. What do you have going for you?” I tilt my head as if I was innocently confused. She bumping my shoulder hard as she walk past me. “Want to go to breakfast?” I turn back to Robert.
“I actually got a few muffins and bagels in my bag. I thought we could have breakfast at our spot.” He grabs my hand, dragging me to the stone circle.
“Robert, can I ask you something?” I ask as we took our seat against our preferred stones.
“You already did.” He laughs. I roll my eyes at him as he passes me two muffins and a bagel.
“When McLaggen was trying to steal me away, he said I looked like a goddess and deserve to be treated like one. That’s boyfriend material right, if it was real?” I ask. I was very confusing going into this relationship thing. Both of us have single parents, so the only relationships I had known of growing up were sappy romance novel that Ms. Miller like. All of those seem too cheesy and easy to be real.
“If he was your boyfriend for a while, but a guy you just meet telling you that is just feeding you a cheesy line to get in your pants.” He explains.
“Do you really think I can make a boy feel more than lust?” I took a bite of my muffin.
“Yeah I do.” He smiles.
“I wish you were straight Robert,” I told him. He laughs. “No, I‘m serious you’re the only guy I trust.” I rip off a piece of my bagel to throw at him, only to miss by a mile.
“The only reason you trust me is because I‘m gay.” He ate his muffin.
“Maybe,” I shrug, it was probably the truth.
“Who do you find interesting?” He asks.
“I don‘t know.” I shrug. It was a scary thought to put my heart on the line.
“When you know, let me know.” He said. I nods, I would have done that anyways. “Do you want to go swimming in the Black Lake after classes?” He asks.
“Hell no, there are creepy thing and bacteria in there.” I gag.
“You’re overreacting,” he rolls his eyes.
“When your penis gets infected, don’t cry to me.” I glare at him. I was not going to swim in water that was so dark that I couldn’t see something coming at me.
“We can use the prefect bathroom.” He suggests.
“You’re going to sneak me in.” I’ve wanted to see this bathroom since first year, I heard it was beautiful.
“I am, and it’s as amazing as you heard.” He smiles proudly. With that he got me to agree.

I finish all my classes and was walking to the common room, where Malfoy and his followers were. I avoid talking to them by running up the stairs to my dorm. I change into a black strappy halter bikini. I slip on a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top. I throw on some flip flops, before going back to the common room. I was about to walk out when Urquhart step in front of me.
“Where are you going?” He asks.
“Come and you‘ll find out,” I wink. He was a good kisser.
“Lead the way,” he follows me out. Maybe I should have told him where we were going so he could change into his swimsuit. I guess he’ll be fine swimming in his underwear, I giggle internally with excitement. “I heard you and Malfoy broke up.” He broke me out of my perverted thoughts.
“If you can break up with a fuck buddy,” I shrug.
“So, you’re free to do whatever.” He pushes me against the wall.
I roll my eyes like me being with Draco stopped him on the train. “I‘m not that kind of girl,” I push him off. I storm off, angry with myself. Maybe the reputation I made in a year would stay with me for life.
“That kind of girl?” He ran too caught up to me.
“Oh you know, what kind of girl! Someone you can just throw up against the wall and have your way with! It shouldn’t matter my history, you don’t get to treat me or any girl like we’re whores!” I shout at him. He looks down at his feet in embarrassed. “I want to be in a relationship. I want to know what it’s like to be loved and not just be the one giving it.” I cross my arms, glaring at him.
“Nicole Lopes, will you be my girlfriend?” He asks as if he was asking me to pass the salt at dinner.
“Did you not hear what I said? I want to be wooed. You don’t get me just because you’re good looking and you want me.” I poke him in the chest with each point I made.
“Then will you go on a date with me?” He grabs my hand to stop me.
“Do you know what I mean when I say relationship? You can‘t sleeps with other girls. We won’t be having sex right away.” I ranted. Urquhart covered my mouth with his hands.
“I know what a relationship entails, I‘m not going to play you. If you haven‘t notice I been trying to impress you since your first year.” His intense gaze made me flustered.
“You try to impress anything with boobs,” I tested him.
“Was I supposed to wait for you while you were with Malfoy?” He arches an eyebrow.
“Can I get back to you,” I ask. He nods his head, filling my body with relief. I feel like everything was happening so fast. I led him to the prefect bathroom.
“How are we going to get in there? I‘m not a prefect and neither are you.” He looks at me confused.
“Robert is,” I point towards Robert, who was standing in the doorway.
“You took a long time,” Robert said. I stuck my tongue out at him as I step inside. It was beautiful, marble and gold everywhere you look. There was a tub was so big that it was better describe as a pool. There were golden faucets of all shapes and sizes surrounding the pool. On the wall was a stained glass window of a mermaid, who was playing with her hair.
“I don‘t have swimming shorts,” Urquhart said.
“There are some extra ones in the stall,” Robert told him. Urquhart went into the stall to change.
I pull Robert off to the side. “What you think?” I ask.
“Of what,” he asks.
“Of Urquhart as my potential boyfriend, he asked me out on a date.” I explain.
“Does he know you’re looking for the real thing?” He asks.
“Yes and he still said he wants to.” I smiles, it was crazy to think a teenage boy, I already fool around with, was fine with having my mind before my body.
“He has been running circle around you for a while now. Always coming back to be teased and then rejected. It’s a wonder he wants you.” He looks like he reach such an enlighten realization. I hit him in the shoulder. “What I’m just saying, I wouldn’t want someone who kiss me, rub their body all over me, and even let me please them orally but doesn’t return the favor most of the time. Can you even count how many time you given him blue balls?” He smirks as he saw my face turn a bright red.
“Shut up. I get it; I’ll let him know my answer later.” I snap. I know it was wrong, but teasing was a kink of mine.
“God bless Quidditch,” Robert whispers. I turn around to have the exact same thought as I stare at Urquhart in some white swim shorts.
“Let's go to the bubbles.” Robert and I got into the tub.
“Come on, Urquhart the waters warm.” I pull him in.

We were having a lot of fun until the bubbles ran out. “No bubbles,” I pout, slamming my hand down on the plain water.
“We can always make some more,” Urquhart laughs at my pouting face.
“Nah, it almost time for dinner. We should get going,” Robert got out.
“Sure thing, prefect,” I climb out of the pool and dried myself off.
“I should go change,” Urquhart said after drying off.
“No, I like you like this,” I held onto his arm.
“Last time you said that I got detention from Mcgonagall for indecent exposure.” He pulls out of my grasp, walking into the stall. I smile thinking about the time, we were fooling around in an empty class. Only I was able to find a hiding place under the teacher’s desk before the door open.
“I‘ll leave you two lovebirds alone,” Robert walks out.
“Where’s Robert goes?” Urquhart changes back into his school uniform.
“He decided to go without us,” I told him.
“Let’s go before another prefect comes.” He walks towards the door.
“Urquhart,” I call to him. He turns around, waiting for me to go on. “I would like to go out that date with you.” I bite my lip, hoping he didn’t change his mind.
“Really?” He smiles like a kid on Christmas. I smile back, nodding my head. He picks me up and spins me around. I giggle as he put me down on my feet.
“Let's go before we end up late for dinner,” I told him. He grabs my hand and laced it with his. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as he led me to the Great Hall. The second we step in the whole room broke out in whispers.
“See how pretty you are, you make everyone start whisper when you step into a room.” He smiles down at me.
“They’re whispering, because they’re talking about the slut latest conquest.” I groan in disgust as I sat down at the Slytherin’s table.
“You're not a slut,” he sat next to me. I gave him a blank stare. “You’re not a slut anymore,” he corrected himself.
“I‘ve stop being a slut for not even 24 hours, you can‘t change that fast.” I hiss.
“You’re very unsure of yourself, I never realize that.” He said as the food appeared.
“Does it look like I have anything to be unsure about?” I ran my hands up and down my body.
“Maybe not on the outside, but on the inside…” He observes.
“Tell me James, would you even think about dating me if I wasn‘t pretty?” I call him by his first name. He opens his mouth then shut it and stayed silence. “It's okay James, I don‘t expect you to say yes you don‘t really know me.” I shrug my shoulders as I put food on my plate.
“I don‘t really know you, but I would like to.” He looks down at his plate.
“That fine with me, but make me a promise.” I got his attention as he was now staring at me.
“Name your promise,” he challenges me as if whatever I ask he would be able to do.
“If you don‘t fall in love with me for me, then dump me. Don’t worry about hurting my feeling, just dump me.” I demand.
“I promise if I don’t fall in love with your mind, I’ll end it.” He grabs my hand and looks deep in my eyes. “If I can even get pass the trial dates to be your boyfriend,” he teases. I laugh, knowing it was to lighten the mood and not out of bitterness.
“I would hate to stop this, but I have news for Urquhart.” Malfoy interrupted us.
“Yes Malfoy,” James turns to him, but kept his hold on my hand.
“As a favor to the prefect, I get the pleasure of telling you that you are once again quidditch captain.” Malfoy roll his eyes. A favor that the prefect will probably have to pay for with her body, I thought bitterly.
“I think that goes without saying.” He glares at Malfoy.
“So falsely confident, Urquhart you’re just lucky I didn’t want it.” He throws his famous smirk at him.
“I doubt I would ever have to worry about you being competition in anything.” James held double meaning in his words.
Malfoy scoff, before turning his attention towards me. “Lopes look like your boyfriend going to be busy from now on. Who will you spend all your time with?” Malfoy asks.
“I have friends,” I glare, not bothering to correcting him on the boyfriend part.
“What happen when the fag gets his own boyfriend?” Malfoy laughs, seeing me grit my teeth and clench my fist.
“Don‘t you dare call him names like that, you filthy little git!” I scream.
“Feisty, isn’t she and more feisty in bed.” Malfoy winks, before going back to his seat.
“Pervert,” I hiss.
“Don‘t let him get to you.” James told me, even though his face told me he needs to take his own advice.
“Only if you make him do few extra laps,” I countered.
“That is an amazing idea.” He smirks, pointing at me.
“James Urquhart, the greatest slytherin quidditch captain. It just rolls off my tongue,” I lick my lips.
“I’m going to like getting to know you,” he laughs.