Lust or More

Quidditch Tryouts

I walk down to the common room with my version of the uniform on. James and I agreed to meet down here, but he wasn’t there yet. I took a seat on the couch, waiting for him. I felt the couch sink in on the other side. “Urquhart is going to skip breakfast and unpack. He said that you can just come with us.” Malfoy points behind him where the rest of his group was. I narrow my eyes at him.
“I told him, you wouldn‘t believe us.” Blaise said.
“You guy can go to breakfast, I‘m going to help James.” I made my way up to the boy’s dorms. I didn’t want to knock on each door looking for him. I went into the first room and push a first year off his bed.
“What the hell?” The boy yells. He froze when he saw me. He looks me up and down; a smirk grew on his face. “How can I help you?” He licks his lips.
“Where’s James’s new room?” I ignore his arrogance.
“James? Which one are you talking about?” He asks.
“Urquhart,” I snap.
“OOHH, that way,” he points up to another case of stairs.
I went up the stairs. I saw that there were two doors, I assume for the Prefect and Quidditch Captain. I knock on the door to the right. The door opens to reveal James. He smiles when he saw it was me. “I thought you were going to breakfast with Zabini.” He said.
“I rather spend time with you,” I beam up at him. He swung the door completely open, gesturing for me to come inside. “Your own room, I love the privacy.” I sat on his bed.
“All the perks of being the quidditch captain,” He brags.
“This bed is so soft,” I laid down on it. He crawls on top of me, kissing me. “I thought you were going to unpack,” I pull away.
“I can unpack later, my first period is free. Unless you got a free period too,” he said between kisses.
“I got Care of Magical Creature with Ravenclaw,” I told him.
“I’ll do it then.” He moves down to my neck. I flip us over, so I was on top straddling him. I slip my hands up his shirt, running them up and down his chest and stomach. I took his shirt off to leave a trail of kiss from his pelvic bone to his lips. I heard him moaning, filling me up with pride.
“Babe, you want to come to the quidditch try out, help me decided?” He asks, making me stop to look at him in confusion.
“I don’t know that much about quidditch.” I move off of him to lay down next to him.
“But you know when you see something good, don’t you?” He turns his head to look at me.
“I guess,” I kiss his neck.
“Come then,” he told me. I nod, outlining his six packs with my fingers. “You should get to your class.” James sat up, looking over at the clock on his wall.
“What time is it?” I ask, not bothering to move.
“8:05,” He kiss me.
“Crap,” I jump off the bed and ran over to the mirror.
“You’re already five minutes late and you’re fixing your hair.” He laughs.
“Shut up.” I snap at him as I ran out of the room and all the way to Hagrid’s hut.
“You’re late,” Hagrid stop his lecture to tell me.
“Sorry, I didn‘t realize what time it was.” I explain, out of breath.
“Sit down.” He let out a big sigh. I sat down next to Luna Lovegood.
“Hey,” I greet her.
“Hi,” she smiles brightly at me.
“Today, we're looking at a unicorn.” Hagrid brought out a white unicorn with wings. “Many of its power are still a mystery, but one thing is known, one hit from this horn and you're dead.” Hagrid told us.
“I just love how everything can kill you,” I whisper sarcastically in Luna’s ear. She giggles.
“You all can come up and look at her, pet her if she lets you. Read pages 150-200, I want an essay on unicorn.” Hagrid demands. I let out a groan, I hate essays. “Who wants to go first?” Hagrid asks.
“Draco and I will go.” Parkinson drags Malfoy along with her to the front of the class.
“Do you guys want to try and pet her?” Hagrid asks.
“I‘ll pass,” Malfoy sneers.
“Sure, animals love me.” Parkinson brags.
“Because she looks like one,” I whisper making Luna laugh.
“What are you laughing at freak?” Parkinson snaps at Luna.
“I was just telling her a funny fact,” I smirk.
“What was it Lopes?” She glares.
“Just that animals love you, because you look like one of them.” I explain.
“A pig mixed with a pug to be exact,” Luna nods. I crack up with the rest of the class. The best part is that Luna wasn’t even being mean about it. She wasn’t malicious like that; she was simply stating her honest opinion.
“Why you little….” Parkinson launch at Luna and I. The unicorn caught Parkinson between her teeth by her shirt, hold her in the air. “Make this thing put me down!” She yells.
“I wonder which one of you the unicorn is protecting.” Hagrid ignores her screams.
“Go Luna,” I nudge her.
“Me?” She asks, pointing at herself.
“Yes, you go.” I push her.
“It could be you just as much as me.” Luna shook her head.
“No it’s you,” I insist.
“Can one of you just try already?” Parkinson screams.
“Let the unicorn have her,” I smirk at her.
“I‘ll try,” Luna walk over to the unicorn. She pet it, the animal lean its body into her touch. Luna continued to pet it, but it kept its hold on Parkinson.
“I think it wants Parkinson, let the unicorn have her.” I was too amused by this situation.
“Lopes!” Parkinson yells.
“What the unicorn name?” I ask Hagrid, ignoring her.
“Krystal,” Hagrid told me.
“I’m doing this for Krystal, because you probably don‘t taste well.” I went over to Krystal to pet her. She drops Parkinson on the ground. She ran straight to Malfoy.
“Why didn‘t you do anything?” She slaps him.
“You’re strong to be holding all that weight for so long.” I ran my fingers through her mane.
“Why you got some nerves?” Parkinson took a step towards me. Krystal took a step towards her making her cower.
“I know you all didn‘t get to see her, but it's time to go. Remember to write your essay. Miss Lopes and Lovegood come by anytime to see Krystal.” Hagrid told us. We gave him a nod before walking off.
“What‘s your next class?” I ask.
“History of Magic,” she told me.
“I got herbology,” I said.
“See you later,” She waves goodbye. I blow her a kiss.
“When did you get so close with Lovegood?” Malfoy came up from behind me.
“We were always close,” I roll my eyes.
“Really, in a whole year I didn‘t hear her name once.” He narrows his eyes at me.
“We knew each other and been friends seen we were little. Our dads work on the same paper.” I explain.
“Doesn’t explain why for a whole year you didn’t talk to her.” He interrogates me.
“Every party for my dad’s job, that you never wanted to go to, I would hang out with her. Every project with a Ravenclaw, I had been with her. Every time I was hanging out with my friends, one of them was her.” I explain. This shows how much attention he paid to me.
“One more question for you.” He moves right in front of me, so I had to stop.
“What?” I snap. It was a little too late for him to be curious about me.
“Why are you explaining yourself to me?” He had a huge smirk on his face.
I was a little shock, not know why I explain myself to him with no hesitation. “Cause you ask?” I shrug like it was no big deal.
“I know you, if anyone else asks you that, you would have told them to piss off. You still feel connected to me.” He took a step closer to me.
“Keep dreaming,” I sneer, angry with myself more than him.
He grabs and spins me around to face him. “What if I told you that I still want to be with you?” He looks me deep in the eyes. “Don‘t tell me you wouldn‘t want to come up to the dorm with me?” He whispers seductively.
“Get the hell away from me!” I fought to get out of his grip, only for it to get tighter.
“Get away from her, Malfoy!” Someone yells.
“What the hell do you three want?” Malfoy snaps, letting me go.
“She obviously doesn‘t want anything to do with you, so leave her alone.” Granger glares at him. I was confused as to why they were coming to my rescue.
“Do you want their help, love?” Malfoy rubs my arm.
“I don‘t need help, especially not from a mudblood.” I push Malfoy off of me.
“What the bloody hell is wrong with you?” Weasley grabs both my wrists making me face him. He looks like steam was going to be coming out of his ears. “Hermione was the one that wanted to help you! Me and Harry could gave a shit what happen to you, but Hermione thought that no girl should be at the misery of Malfoy! She made us help you and you are being ungrateful to us!” Ron yells in my face.
“Why don’t you just ask her out already? You’ve done everything but declare your love to her.” I snap. If they were going to be in my business, then I was going to be in theirs. He drops my wrists in shock. I ran off to my dorm. I lay down on my bed, liking the feeling of being alone so much that I ditch the rest of my classes. I got started on my unicorn essay. By the time I was done, the quidditch tryouts were about to start. I rushed to the quidditch stands that were filled with all of Malfoy’s sluts. “Hey, what you guys doing here?” I ask seeing Robert and Luna.
“We knew you’d be here,” Luna said. I took a seat right to them. In the middle of the tryouts Malfoy and James were hit blunders at each other. Which was ridiculous because neither of them were beaters
“He only wants you back, because you were his prizes toy.” Parkinson turns around. I stare at her, wondering why she was speaking to me. “Soon he‘ll learn that I’m just as good as you, no better than you.” She tries to antagonize me.
“I don’t care, I‘m happy without him.” I roll my eyes at her. She should be fighting amongst them for the top spot. Not bothering me, who wasn’t even a part of the harem anymore.
“I don‘t think I could live without him.” One of the idiots whines. It sickens me to think that I was once that clueless. I turn my attention back to the sky as James smack Malfoy off his broom.
“My man beat your man!” I cheered, happy to rub anything into Parkison’s annoying face.