Lust or More

Hogsmeade

I stood in front of Draco who was surrounded by his fan girls. "Get away Draco doesn’t like you anymore.” Parkinson glares at me like I was supposed to be scared. He made the girl next to him move, so that I could sit down.
"When did you guys start having sex again?" The blond one asks. I should learn her name, considering she was technically my roommate. We put up a magic room divide that acted as a wall, so it was like we had our own rooms.
"Draco and I are just friends." I put my feet on his lap, pushing the girl that was on it off. She shrieks as she lands on the redhead that was sitting on the other side of him. She shove the girl to the ground, making her let out another high pitch scream. Draco gave her a look that quickly shut her up.
"Right, just friends," the redhead spat out sarcastically.
"Draco, your loyal girls are going to breakfast are you coming?" Parkinson stood up.
"No, I’m fine here." He ran his hands up and down my legs.
"Fine," she storms out of the common room. The girls all shot a glare my way, before following Parkinson out.
"Scaring girls away to get me all to yourself, back to our old ways." He teases.
"Nah, I just feel better about myself when I'm making other girls jealous." I pull my feet off of him and swing them over the edge of the couch.
"You’re always so honest, why?" He arches an eyebrow.
"I have nothing to hide." I lied. I had a lot to hide but if you're honest about everything else, people don’t dig because they don’t think anything is there.
"Everyone has something to hide." He stare a hole into the side of my head.
"I don't, ask me something and I'll tell you my honest answer." I challenge.
"Are you going to Hogsmeade?" Draco sizes me up as he licks his lips.
“Nope,” I shook my head. I didn’t need anything or have anyone to go with.
"Why?" He asks.
"I didn't have anyone to go with. It’s no fun to shop by yourself." I explain to him. I like to get opinion on the things I was going to buy, especially if it was clothes.
"No one,” he looks shocked. I don’t know why it’s not like I have endless amounts of friends. I only have three, four if I decide to count him, but I wasn’t sure on that yet.
"I was supposed to go with Urquhart." His name leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I wonder if he was going with his new play thing.
"Then go with one of your best friends." He speaks as if he solves all my problems. I roll my eyes, like I didn’t already think of that.
"Robert has a date and Luna is feeding the thestral." I explain.
"Blaise," he suggests.
"Doesn’t he have a date too?” I assume. He either went with a date or the quidditch team. Sometime, I tag along with the team but today I didn’t feel like listen to them one up each other with story of girls and adventures that I believe to be fake.
"Doesn’t matter, you’re going with me." He decides for me. When we were sort together it was a turn on, but as a friend it was bossy and rude.
"Who said that?" I put a hand on my hip. I took it off when I realize it probably look silly since I was sitting down.
"I did," he smirks as if he actually accomplishes something. Blaise came down the stairs from the boy’s door. He looks ready to go to Hogsmeade.
"Hello Blaise. Do you have a date to Hogsmeade?" I ask.
"No, she got sick. I’m not trying to catch anything.” Blaise pull a disgusted face at the thought of germs infecting him.
"Want to come with Draco and me?" I offer an invitation. I didn’t know if I completely trust myself alone with him in place that could easily turn into a date like setting. I was still having a hard time believe he wanted to be friends. Draco didn’t do friends, Blaise and him are best friends and they still had their guard up with each other.
"Sure.” He sat down on the arm chair next the couch.
"Why don't you have date?” I ask Draco, I mean he had about five girlfriends to choose from.
"I have a date; I'm just going to cancel it." Draco shrugs, like he wasn’t about to let some poor girl down.
"You don't have to cancel your date, I can go with Blaise.” I try to let him off the hook of keeping me company. Draco glares at Blaise, causing both of us to roll our eyes at him.
"I’m going with you. In a year of having a close relationship with you, I realize I know nothing about you. I want to get to know you." Draco smile sweetly at me. I was throw through a loop, it was a nice smile it just I never seen it before. A part of me didn’t even think he was capable of doing so. Blaise look at him confused. I was confused about Draco’s recent behavior too. While I want to believe Draco’s intentions, I couldn’t help by feel as if I was playing an elaborate chess game with him.
"How are you going to cancel your date?” Blaise asks.
"She'll figure it out when I'm not there at our meeting point." He snickers. My jaw drop, he really was cruel to them.
"DRACO!" I smack his arm.
"What?" He rubs his arm as if I really hurt him.
"You are not going to do that, you’re going be a man and tell her to her face that you’re canceling your date." I order.
"It’s Pansy." He told me. I was fills with relief that it was someone who deserve it.
"Never mind then." I shook my head, disgusted with myself for defending her. The boys laugh at my hatred for her.
"Why do you hate Pansy so much?" Blaise ask.
"She was my biggest competition for Draco's attention," I explain how my hatred for her started. I never even notice her until I got involved with Draco.
"But, you’re not with Draco anymore." Blaise look confused as to why I didn’t let my anger go, causing Draco to glare at him again.
"Hating her is just a habit now and plus there’s her personality." I pull a face to show my distaste for her.
"What are you going to get at hogsmeade?" Draco asks, changing the subject.
"I was thinking of getting a pet, maybe a rat." I have been thinking about it for a while. It would be nice to have the company at home and in my dorm.
"What?" Draco and Blaise yell. I glare at them; they probable thought I wasn’t capable of taking care of another living thing.
"I can take care of a pet.” I defend myself.
“We’ll see,” Draco snickers.
“But why a rat they’re pest, vermin.” Blaise pretend to gag.
“Everyone has cats and owls. I want to be different." I answer Blaise, deciding to ignore Draco’s remark.
"Weasley had a rat," Draco points out.
“That thing is ugly. Mines will be wicked." I did a lot of research on rat; I knew the exact kind I wanted.
"It’s a rat, they are all ugly." Blaise laughs.
"I’m going to get a hairless one with big brown eyes." I smile, picturing the rat in my head. I refuse to let their negative bring me down.
"Why would you want your pet to look scary?" Draco narrows his eyes at me.
"What are you talking about big brown eyes? That’s cute." I point at Blaise, who had those types of eyes.
“Do not compare me with a rat.” He snaps. “I am not cute, I am handsome.”
“Of course you are,” I reach over to pinch his cheek, only to have him smack my hand away.
"Breakfast is almost over." Blaise look at the clock.
"So," I wasn’t hungry this morning anyways
"After breakfast is the hogsmeade trip," Blaise look at me as if I was stupid. I’m not going to lie; in the moment I did feel stupid for no remember that. Not like it wasn’t my sixth year.
"It's not like we don't know our way there." Draco rolls his eyes.
"I'm wanted to go there without getting into trouble." Blaise got up and walk out of the room. I stood up to follow him, but Draco grabs my wrist.
"You’re going to follow him." He pulls me onto his lap.
“Yes, now come on." I hop off his lap, grab his hand and drag him along."Wait up, Blaise!" I yell, seeing he was ahead of me. He stops in his tracks, waiting for us to catch up.
"Finally, how slow are you too?" Blaise teases. I drop Draco's hand to link arms with Blaise. Draco growled. "Did you just growl," He shot him another confused look.
"Something was caught in my throat." He glares at Blaise.
"He’s moody." Blaise whispers in my ear, causing me to giggle.
"I can go meet my date, if you two are going to ignore me.” Draco threatens. I shrug my shoulders; if he was going to act like a child then he could go.
"Sure, bring Parkinson. We'll have a double date." Blaise try to call Draco’s bluff. I knew that he would, he was that pity.
"No, don't bring her along. I hate her!" I look at him in horror.
"Then give me the attention I desire." He pouts. I link my other arm with his. We walk to where the meeting point to go to Hogsmeade was.
"Back to her whore ways," Ron sneers as we pass the golden trio. I grit my teeth.
"Let it go." Blaise pull me forward with the arm he had link with mine.
"If he made a comment about you, you'd hex his ass." I glare up at him.
"That's me," Blaise smiles. He unlocks his arm from me, to walk a little ahead of us to talk to Daphne Greengrass. I roll my eyes.
"Come on, students." McGonagall lead us towards Hogsmeade.
"We're walking, how muggle," Draco twist his face in disgust.
"How else are we supposed to get there?" I shot him a look, we always walk. Why would he expect this year to be any different? "There's no point in flying on your broom for five blocks."
"Close your eyes," Draco whispers in my ear.
"Why?" I ask, not trusting him.
"Just do it," Draco hiss. I close my eyes. I felt a big gust of wind that would have knock me off my feet, if it wasn’t for Draco’s arm now around my waist. "You can open your eyes now.” Draco whispers in my ear. I open my eyes to see we were in the middle of Hogsmeade.
"I feel like throwing up." I groan, bending over.
"That's normal for the first time." He rubs my back.
"Where did you learn that?" I stood up right, feeling better.
"My father taught me." He smiles with pride.
"So the rumors are true," It slips out of my mouth, before I could stop it. I began to speed walk down the street.
"There are rumors about me?" He ran in front of me, making me stop. I grit my teeth I hated when he did that.
"No you, just generally. That deatheater training starts at a young age." I didn’t know why I wanted to get a raise out of him, but I couldn’t help myself.
"Who said that? Maybe my dad and I were spending quality time together." He glares at me, anger that I would assume such a thing.
"Draco, you’re a good liar. But, I know your dad. He’s all business even with you." I walk around him. I don’t know why he was defending himself to me of all people.
"Think whatever you want to think." He follows after me.
"Where's Blaise?" I look around for him.
"Only now you notice." He smirks.
"Can you just answer my question?" I sigh. He had to make everything difficult.
"He’s back with the rest of them walking like muggles." Draco look disgusted.
"I guess we can meet up later with him." I shrug my shoulders. We had the whole day to find him.
"Let’s get a drink." We walk into The Three Broomsticks and sat at a table.
"What can I get you two kids?" Madam Rosmerta greets us.
"Two butterbeer," Draco orders for us. Madam Rosmerta wrote it down and looks at Draco then me. She gasps.
"What?" I look down to see if everything was alright.
"How old are you?" She stares at my chest.
"Sixteen," I told her.
"If you need a job after Hogwarts, come to me." She talks to my chest, before walking away. Draco starts to laugh.
"That wasn't funny, that was weird and awkward." I glare at him.
"She offers you a job that was nice for her." He wipes the tears of laughter from his eyes.
"They’re not that big." I look down at my chest. I worry that they made me look like a cartoon character.
"No on an average size person, but for your size they are. You better hope they don't get any bigger, because I heard that you can get some major back problems." He smirks as he stares at my chest.
"How do you know that?" I wondered.
"I'm forced to sit there at my mother’s tea parties." He cringes at the memories that were made at those parties.
"I have magic I can just fix my back." I wave my hand, dismissing him.
"No, the only way to get rid of the back problems is making the knockers smaller." He explains.
"Hell no, I'm not going to do that." I grab them. I love my body, I was going to keep it look like this as long as possible.
"Sweetie, we know you have them no need to brag. You’re going to give your poor boyfriend a stiffy in public." Madam Rosmerta put our butterbeers down, before walking away.
"Another weird and awkward moment," I groan, running my hand through my hair.
"I'm just happy you admitted that you like your big boobs." Draco stares at them.
"Stop looking at them." I cross my arms over my chest.
"You’re just making them pop out more." Madam Rosmerta passes by. I chug down my butterbeer.
"I'm finish, can we go?" I slam the mug down on the table.
"I'm not done yet." Draco took a slow sip.
"Stop being an ass," I hiss, leaning over the table to get in his face.
"I thought you be here." Blaise made me jump as I didn’t see him coming. Draco groans.
"Hey Blaise," I greet as he sat down.
"What can I get you?" Madam Rosmerta asks Blaise.
"Nothing, I'm just waiting for them to finish." Blaise told her. She nods before walking to another table.
"Hurry up, people are waiting." I glare at him.
"It just you two," Draco shrugs as he took another tiny sip.
"We are very important people." I cross my legs.
"Don't keep your girlfriend waiting she might leave you for this other good looking man." Madam Rosmerta walks by.
"Is that lady everywhere?" I look at Draco's drink which was half filled. I look over at the door when I heard the bell ding. The golden trio came in and the only table left was the one next to us. "Can you just hurry the bloody hell up?" I yell.
"Bloody hell? You’re beginning to sound like Weasley over there." Draco nods his head over to the table next to us that they were now occupying.
"Don't compare me to that slut." Weasley snap as he glares at me.
"I maybe a slut Weasley, but I never fuck you." I spoke to him as if I was talking to a child.
"Like I ever stoop that low as to sleep with you,” he moves his chair, so he was facing me.
"Don't make like you're getting any Weasley." I laugh. Weasley grits his teeth.
"I'm done, we can go." Draco got up.
"Oh just, when I was starting to have fun." I said sarcastically, getting up. Draco and I walk to the door. I look back for Blaise. He was hissing something in Wesley's ear. He knocks his butterbeer all over him. He walk over to us as Weasley glare at his back.
"What was that about?" I gave him a knowing smile.
"Don't worry about it." He walks out the door. Draco and I look at each other before following him out.

Blaise’s POV
I walk over to Weasley. I lean in so my mouth was by his ear. "That’s my best friend you just called a slut. If you disrespect her again, I'll break bones you didn't know you had. You might not think so, but she’s a lady. I'll be damn if a punk like you makes her feel like anything else." I knock over his butterbeer all over him.

Nicole’s POV
Draco and I ran too caught up to Blaise. "You threaten him didn't you," I was fills with joy of him depending me. Blaise look at me with a blank face. "You did. You threaten him, because he was being mean to me." I beam at him.
"So what," he shrugs his shoulders as if it was nothing. I stare at Blaise for a few seconds, before throwing my arms around him giving him a big hug.
"I'm happy to have you back in my life." I whisper in his ear. He finally returns my hug.
"Let's go get your rat." He pulls away from the hug. Draco wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk into the pet shop. I went to the rats section and look at the hairless ones.
"I like the one with the spots." Draco points out.
"I don’t really care about the looks. They have different personality and I want to get a nice one." I scan the cage with my eye, trying to decide.
“How can you tell by looking at them?” Blaise ask the same question that I was wondering myself.
"I can help with that," someone behind us said. We turn around to see a cute guy who looked like he was in his 20's.
"How can you help?" I raise my eyebrow at him. He points at his name tag, making me feel stupid. “Oh, you work here.” I blush in embarrassment.
"If your friends move out of the way I can help you out." Bruce said. Blaise move out of the way and pull Draco with him. He pulls out a key and opens the cage. "Stick your hand in and see which one jumps up to you." He instructed me. I stuck my hand in the cage. All the rats smelt my hand, but only one jump in my hand. I pull my hand out of the cage with the rat still in my hand. "I'll get you a cage and rat food. I'll meet you at the register." Bruce walks off. We made our way to the register. He came with a cage in one hand and a bag of food in the other. He put it down on the table next to the register. I put my rat in the cage. "55 pounds," Bruce told me. I gave him the money.
"Is the rat a boy or a girl?" I grab the cage and food.
"She’s a girl. I was wondering if you want to hang out sometime," Bruce gave me sweet smile.
"I think you should know she’s still in Hogwarts." Draco glares.
"Really, you look older?" He looks me up and down.
"It's the knockers right?" Draco asks. I elbow him in the stomach. He dramatically whines holding his stomach.
"I'll see you later." I smile back at him to spite Draco.
"Later?" Bruce bites his lips. I shot Draco a smug look he didn’t seem to mind my age so much.
"When I ran out of rat food,” I walk out with Blaise and Draco following right after me.
"Drakey, did you forget about our date?" Parkinson ran up to us.
"I'm going to the Quality Quidditch Supplies. I need new gloves." Blaise grabs my elbow.
"You need new gloves, not me. I want to watch this." I look at the couple with glee.
"You're going to make thing worst." Draco let out a deep sigh.
"Like you care," I roll my eyes. Blaise drag me to the store. Urquhart , Weasley, and Potter were also in the store.
"Great place to take me," I said sarcastically. Blaise ignore me and walk over to the gloves, which was right next to Potter and Weasley. I could feel Urquhart glaring a hole through my back. I throw him a smirk his away as I walk over to Blaise.
"Getting new gloves, Zabini," Urquhart walks over to us.
"Yeah, you seen my old one there are falling apart." Blaise tried on a glove.
"You won't need it. I decide to move you to second string and move the new kid to first." Urquhart smirks.
"What? Tony’s okay, but compared to me he sucks." Blaise look at him in disbelief.
"How do you expect him to get better if he has no play time?" Urquhart asks.
"That's what practice is for!" Blaise throws his hands in the air.
"What the hell are you smiling about Potter, Weasley?" Urquhart yells. I look over to see them smiling ear to ear.
"Their smiling, because you’re making their chances of winning better." I stood in front of Blaise, getting in Urquhart’s face.
"What do you know about quidditch?" He points a finger in my face.
"She knows a lot she watches and plays with me all the time. How do you think she stays in shape?" Blaise pull me behind him.
"You lied to me." He looks around Blaise to stare me down.
"I understand the game and can play, but I don’t care for it. I know Potter being a better captain then you right now." I glare. He didn’t have a right to be mad at me.
"Are you complimenting me?" Potter jaw drops.
"What's wrong with you taking Gryffindor’s side?" Urquhart tries to move closer to me, but Blaise block him.
"What are you doing?" Blaise whispers to me. Draco and Parkinson walks in and over to us.
"What’s going on?" Parkinson looks between us and them.
“Lopes is taking Gryffindor side." Urquhart informs them.
"I'm not taking sides. I'm stating a fact that Potter being a better captain then Urquhart right now." I said.
"Why's that?" Draco glares at Potter.
"Because, Potter doesn't let his personal feeling get in the way of making sure that the best players are in the game." I stare down Urquhart. I got Blaise in this mess; I had to get him out of it.
"What are you talking about?" Draco look confuses.
"Urquhart is making Blaise second string and putting the new kid first string." I explain.
"Blaise is our best chaser." Draco turns to snap at him.
"Fine, Blaise can stay first string. But, if he can't play and we lose, it's your guys fault." Urquhart storms out of the store.
“Can’t play? Was that a threat?” I went to go after him, but Blaise pull me back and push me into Draco. He walks over to the register.
"You want me to carry the cage for you? It looks heavy." Draco asks. I hand it over to him.
"Let’s get some fresh air." Parkinson drags him outside.
"Thanks for the compliment," Potter call out to me as I was walking away. I turn back around to stare at him. "I mean I know you only did it, because you want to save Zabini's spot on the quidditch team. But, still the compliment was nice and I know it wasn't easy for you to say."
"Like you said it wasn’t for you." I scoff, walking over to Blaise.
"Here’s your gloves," the lady hands Blaise the bag.
"Where your rat," Blaise look down to see me only holding the food.
"Draco has it," I told him. Blaise walk out of the store with me following. Pansy and Draco were outside waiting for us. "Are we going to have to deal with her all day?" I stare at her in disgust and she snobs me in return.
"Actually, we should be going back to Hogwarts." Blaise look at his watch. Draco grabs my elbow. I felt the big gust of wind again. This time Draco didn't have a good grip on my arm and I fell on the couch. I look around to see I was in the common room. Draco places my rat on the table and sat on the couch next to me.
"You stoop to the level of making Potter look good to help out a friend?" Draco looks over at me.
"I'd do almost anything for a friend." I shrug. I didn’t give my loyalty to many or easily. So, when I did give it I went to the extreme.
"What about family?" He asks, probably noticing I never mention them.
"I don't have family," I stare into the fire.
"What are you talking about you have a family?" He shook his head.
"My dad completely ignores me and I don’t have siblings." I look at his clueless face.
“That's just how dads are. Moms are the ones that take care of you." Draco tries to comfort me.
"Yeah, well, mine is gone." I hiss not liking where this was going.
"Is she died?" He hesitated before asking.
"She is to me." I snap. I stood up having enough of this conversation.
"Where are you going?" Draco grabs my arm.
"To my dorm," I pull my arm from him.
"You don't want to talk about your family, that's fine. What are you naming your rat?” Draco asks as I grab the cage and the food.
"I'm naming her, Sophia. I'm going up to my dorm to sleep. I'm tired," I went up the stairs.
"NICOLE!" He yells.
"What?" I ask from the top of the stairs.
"I maybe a good liar, but you are not." He calls up the stairs. I walk to my room to slam my door shut. I set the cage and rat food on my dress, before lying down at my bed. I realize it was more my fault then his that he didn’t know anything about me. I knew a lot about him, while he knew nothing about me. I was the close off one that avoids sensitive subjects.