Status: Active Active Active

Rayne

The time before recorded time. They tell us it was the easy life. No technology or nuclear warfare, no skimpy girls and promiscuous men. But what if all the history books are a lie? Carla Hall is a young woman of this time, and when her reckless nature answers the call of adventure, she casts off the good-girl skin she was wrapped in, stepping into the Underground. But life in the Underground is dangerous, and so are the dark forces she plays with. Over time, her careless nature leads the girl into a tangled web of deceit, and her intellect is challenged for the first time in her life. This new life isn't what she dreamed. Can Rayne finally grow to accept herself when nobody else does?
  1. Prologue
    Carla Hall, intelligent, introverted, pensive... and far too reckless and adventurous for her own good.
  2. Chapter One: Rayne
    Carla Hall is no more but will Rayne be welcomed into the Underground?
  3. Chapter 2: Seeker
    Welcome to the Underground, where nothing is as it seems.
  4. Chapter 3: Changing
    Rayne is not your average Seeker.
  5. Chapter 4: Mirror Mirror
    With so many changes in her body, can Rayne cope?
  6. Chapter 5: Hanging Hall
    As Rayne develops more and more Seeker traits, Carla Hall seems truly dead.
  7. Chapter 6: Training
    Welcome To The Seeker Department.
  8. Chapter 7: Daddy Dear?
    A little piece of chaos and confusion.