Skylines and Turnstiles

The Collision Of Your Kiss.

Skylines and turnstiles.
Chapter 1- The collision of your kiss
“Uh, Mikey, I love you, so much! Fuck me!” I moaned seductively into his ear.
“Frankie...”
“Frankie, Frankie, wake up babe,” I awoke in a sweat, slightly drooling.
“W-where are we?” I asked confused as to where and who i was speaking to right now.
“Sweetie we’re at school, you feel asleep again,” I was always doing this lately. I hated the fact Mikey wanted to wait. You’re probably wondering who Mikey is right. Well Mikey’s my boyfriend, we’ve been dating for 2 years now and I love him to bits. He’s my everything. Unfortunately though he wants to wait until he’s 18 to have sex, which is exactly 17 months, 2 weeks and 4 days. Not that I’m counting or anything.
“Oh, i knew that,” I said leaning up in my chair and kissing his lips softly.
“Get a room fags!” some jock, at the back of the class yelled. I’m used to it now though so I don’t really give a shit. I’m gay, proud and in love. Life is great.
“Hey, what are you doing tonight?” My gorgeous boyfriend asked me.
“Um, going to my boyfriend’s house, you?” I said, a playful smile lingering on my lips. Mikey gave a look of mock shock then smiled.
“Well Gerard coming back from his art scholarship in France today and I want my boyfriend to meet my best friend. Say you’ll come?” Mikey pouted, Aww he’s so gorgeous.
I must admit Mikey and I are such a cliché couple. Cute pet names, arguing over who hangs up first. Yeah we are pretty lame, but I love him and I don’t care.
“I’d love to meet Gerard babe, if he’s half as gorgeous as you are he’ll be a hottie!” I said jokingly. Mikey is my one and only. Mikey slapped my playfully before smiling and pecking my lips, smiling into it. I heard some ‘fag comments’ and puking noises but I choose to ignore it and continue kissing my baby.

Its 2:55 and I was becoming extremely nervous about meeting Gerard. I mean Gerard’s Mikey’s best friend as well as his brother; he has a lot of influence over him. 5 minutes now. Mikey and I are meeting at the front of the school then he’s taking me back to his house to meet the famous Gerard Way. Suddenly I was dragged out of my thoughts by the ringing of the siren. I guess its time.
I walked out of my class quietly, as i passed the mob of students heading towards the front door. I decided to have a smoke before I met up with Mikey, try relieve some of the stress I was feeling right now. I took out a cancer stick, lit it up and took a long, much needed drag.
“Hey trouble,” I heard a voice whisper from behind me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Mikey’s dainty neck, kissing him passionately.
“We should get out of here before my boyfriend see’s us,” I said smiling into my boyfriends amazing kiss.
“Ready for this babe?”
“Yeah!” No.
“Excited to meet Gerard?”
“Yeah!” NO!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay first chapters a bit slow but i promise it gets better!
Comments are love!! SUBSCRIBE! Its gonna have an awesome ending :) But you'll probably all hate me lol.

Also read: The collision of your kiss! :) By cherriebubblez
ILY ALL xx