Skylines and Turnstiles

I'm Not Oh-***ing-Kay

Gerard’s P.O.V
He’s done it again. Thanks for that! Is that all he can say! I decide I’d wait a while, so it doesn’t look like I’d just got layed. Upon walking o0ut of the dressing room I saw Frankie and Mikey talking. Mikey looked upset. Fuck. Maybe he heard.
I nervously walked up to both of them and smiled a nervous smile.
“M-Mikey, what’s wrong?” I asked. Please say he couldn’t find the CD or something.
“Oh, I just couldn’t find that CD anywhere...I really wanted it that’s all, I couldn’t find it so I went to 3 other CD stores, nowhere has it.” I gave Frank a quick smile as if to say thanks fuck!
“Aww, baby,” Frankie said hugging his boyfriend. My heart dropped. That should be me.
“It’s fine...so did you guys amuse yourself while I was gone?” I slight grin passed my lips as he asked us this. That’s one way to put it.
“Uh, yeah...Gerard found some jeans, although they were really tight. He was in the change rooms for ages moaning because they wouldn’t fit, I told him to get the bigger size...” Frankie joked. Whoa this kids good. He just saved our asses in case someone asks what the fuck that was.
“Gerard you’re a retard,” Mikey stated. I giggled. I may be a retard but who’s fucking your boyfriend?
“I know.”
“So ready to go?” Frank asked linking arms with Mikey lovingly. Uh get a room. Or a dressing room. I smiled as memories came flooding back to me. It made me feel a bit better as I was still a little hurt by the fact this meant nothing to Frank.
“Yeah, let’s go...Oh before I forget, while I was in the shops I got you something Frank.” His eyes lit up as he saw what Mikey was holding. It was a packet of skittles.
“OH MY GOSH! THANKYOU! I LOVE YOU!” Frank screamed excitedly,” I gave Mikey a ‘what the fuck look’.
“The man likes his skittles,” Mikey told me shrugging. I was secretly hoping Frank would choke on one. With his skittles in one hand and Mikey’s hand in the other Frank led us towards what looked to be a sitting area. He must be tired from all this...Walking.
“Let’s sit down for a while, I have to sit down and savour the skittles.”Mikey and I giggled at his cute-ness.
“Gerard?” Mikey asked me.
“Yeah Mikes?”
“Are you okay?”
“Y-yeah...why wouldn’t I be?” I asked confused.
“Your limping.” I giggled to myself. Frank wasn’t too quiet about it, he laughed to hard and suddenly he inhaled one of his skittles.
“Mike-cant-bre-” Was all Frank got out. Oh my god. He’s choking. Gee the one time my wish comes true!
“Oh my god! Babe, babe you okay?” Mikey asked freaking out. Frankie just looked at his giving him a look that said I’M NOT OH-FUCKING-KAY!
I grabbed Frank from behind and started thrusting against him, attempting to stop him choking. I can’t lose my Frankie! I just can’t. And as scared as I was of losing him right now I had to do this. I swear only Frank could make a skittle so dangerous. After what seemed like a long time of getting that skittle out of Frank’s throat, it shot across the room. Frank then collapsed into my arms. I held onto him for dear life, so glad he was okay.
It wasn’t long before Mikey leached onto Frank, hugging him tightly.
“OHMYGODTHANKGODYOUROKAYIWASSOFUCKINGWORRIEDNOMORESKITTLESOKAY!” Mikey yelled too fast for anyone accept me to understand.
“Mikey get off him, you need to let him breathe!” I said as I sat on the couch with Frank next to me, leaning on me.
“Th-thanks so much Gee,” Frank said in a husky voice, Aw he scratched his voice box. I couldn’t help but be turned on by that sexy, husky voice though.
“Don’t mention it,” I said with a sincere smile on my face. I was very happy right now. Frank’s okay and I get to hold him in my arms for a while.
“Can I have my boyfriend back now?” Mikey said slightly agitated. Frank walked over to Mikey and put his head in the crook of Mikey’s neck. I hated the fact that he fit so perfecty. it broke my heart to know how happy those two are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys you asked for frank to choke on a skittle so THERE YOU GO =D
Any other requests?
Anyone picked up on where I'm getting the titles from yet? Name every song for every title and I'll dedicate and put you in the next chapter in some way :)
Remember every 15 comments I recieve NEW SEX SCENE!! =D
So get commenting!!
Thanks for reading guys! lovesyah!