Skylines and Turnstiles

Mama, We're All Full Of Lies.

Chapter 12- Mama we’re all full of lies.
Gerard’s Point Of View.
I can’t believe I just did that. I told myself I wouldn’t get sucked it my Franks charm. Why can’t I say no to him! He went home an hour ago. When we were saying goodbye he gave me a hug and it felt nice to hold him in my arms. It’s a feeling I could certainly get used to that’s for sure. Since Frank had left I’ve been down in my room, avoiding Mikey. I just can’t see him at the moment without feeling guilty.
“Hey gee! Someone wants to say hi to!” Mikey said excitedly. Who the fuck is that? Mikey hates all my friends. Accept Ray and Bob but they never come over. They’re scared of my mum. Especially Ray for some reason. I ran upstairs to see who was here to see me.
“KENZI!” I screamed jumping on top of her hugging her tightly. Kenzi is Mikey’s ex girlfriend and also one of my best friends. I tell her everything. I haven’t seen her in ages! After Mikey and she broke up she stopped hanging out with me thinking I’d hate her. Then when those two became friends I left for France. The pair is now the best of friends.
“Hey Gee OH MY GOD! I’ve missed you so much! You’re never going to France ever again!” She squealed not letting me go!
“No way! I missed you way too much! Now Mikey I’m sorry but I’m stealing your best friend, we have to catch up!”
“Well can’t I come in? We haven’t even talked about how France was and shit since you got back alone.”
“Tonight okay! But there are certain things your brother should never know,” I said before taking Kenzi’s arm and dragging her down the stairs and into my room! Maybe she could help me with my issue. I probably won’t even have to say anything Kenzi has always been able to read me.
“Okay so what’s the deal? You couldn’t even look at Mikey. You two fighting or something?” Fuck she was good.
“Okay...You have to swear never to tell ANYONE! Especially Mikey okay?”
“Whoa, this must be serious you tell Mikey everything.”
“It is...I have no idea what to do about it and I’m just dying to tell someone.”
“So spill...”
“Okay....well, It’s- Um, well...It’s about Frank, Mikey’s boyfriend,” I say nervously. Kenzi was Mikey’s best friend as well as mine.
“What about him? Did he hurt you or something?”
“Not exactly...”
“What do you mean...Not exactly, Gerard what’s goi-” That’s when she went silent; she just stood there with her mouth wide open.
“Oh my god, you have a thing for Frank don’t you!” She yelled.
“Will you shut up?” I whispered loudly.
“I’m sorry, it’s just...I didn’t even know you were gay,” she told me in a more whispered tone.
“Neither did I, but then I met Frankie, and well I don’t know something clicked.”
“Wow, does Frank know?”
“Um...nope, doesn’t have a clue.” I lied. I suddenly couldn’t tell her.
“Good, maybe you shouldn’t tell him, it will just cause problems. Besides Frank loves Mikey so much, I’ve seen how they are around each other, nothing can break them up.” I felt my heart sink at the sudden reality check. She’s right. Frank isn’t going to leave Mikey for me.
“Y-yeah I know, it’s just a stupid crush, I’ll get over it.”
“Now what do you say we go back upstairs and spend some time just the three of us like the good old days.”
“Yeah okay,” I said slightly saddened. Stupid Kenzi and her reality checks. With that said we walked up the stairs and to the lounge room where Mikey was watching ‘SpongeBob Squarepants.’ That kid is such a geek. But I gotta admit SpongeBob rules!
“Hey Mikes! Enjoying the show?” Mikey instantly jerked upwards, not expecting to see us so suddenly.
“That was quick.” Mikey said getting off the couch and walking towards the kitchen where he got a drink.
“Oh sure Mikey, I’d love a drink,” Kenzi said sarcastically.
“Oh sorry, I forgot.” Mikey said with a giggle.
“It’s okay, I brought something to keep me going,” she told us pulling a packet of skittles out of her pocket. I looked at them and memories came flooding back to me. I suddenly couldn’t withhold laughter. I started giggling like crazy, Mikey did the same.
“Did I miss something?” Kenzi asked confused.
“Nothing, just don’t laugh while you’re eating them!” Mikey and I stood there laughing for a while and Kenzi stood there confused. All of a sudden Mikey stopped laughing and his face went serious.
“Gee...what is that on your neck?” Fucking hell. I guess it did leave a mark. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. How am I going to explain this one? I didn’t say anything I just stood there.
“Because it can’t be what I think it is, you’ve been with me and Frank since you got back...which would mean tha-“
Kenzi suddenly jumped in. “Mikey there is something I have to tell you, Gerard and I are...we’re together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well you guys seem to be enjoying the sex scenes because I'm up to 104 comments lol...Which means another sex scene is on its way :)
Remember every 15 chapters I'll put in a new one. :) So keep commenting!!
xVivaxAmorx- For getting all the song lyrics I put you in the chapter :D Hopes that you dont mind how I put you in it haha.
KEEP COMMENTING AND READING GUYS!!! :)
ILEHX