Skylines and Turnstiles

If Life Aint Just a Joke Then Why Are We Laughing?

Frank’s P.O.V
Mikey has the worst fucking possible timing imaginable! Fucking hell! How many times has this happened now! URGH!
“Everything okay?” I asked not really giving a shit right now. I was just about to tell Gerard I loved him. Is it even possible to love two people?!
“Yeah, I’m just bored, Gerard went out, was wondering if maybe you wanted to come back here?” Gerard was signalling me to hang up the phone.
“Um, I-I would but, I’m fixing Pansy...” Wow that was a bad lie. Gerard gave me a confused look. I forget Gerard hadn’t met Pansy yet.
“You serious?”
“Yes, I haven’t played her in a while and she’s a bit broken at the moment.” At this point Gerard looked even more confused.
“You’re ditching you boyfriend for your guitar?” Mikey yelled rather angrily. Gee someone’s Pms-ing.
“Mikes, you know how much she means to me, I love her.” Why can’t I say it that simply about other people?
“”Whatever, it’s fine...I’ll just see you at school tomorrow. Night,” Mikey said before hanging up. What the fuck is up with him? He knows I love Pansy almost as much as I love him! After I hung up I suddenly felt depressed. I just lied to my boyfriend, he’s mad at me, I just cheated on him, I’m in love with Gerard and feel guilty.
I collapsed on my bed; face down so Gerard couldn’t see my face as tears began pouring from my eyes. I suddenly felt Gerard’s hand on my back, rubbing in comforting circles. He always knew how to make me feel better.
“What’s wrong babe?”
“Everything.” I completely lost it. Tears unable to hold themself in.
“Sweet heart, don’t cry,” Gerard said lifting me up and pulling me into his lap. He rocked me and kept stroking my back. It felt so good. I can’t believe how amazing this guy is.
“I deserve to be this depressed. I’m fucking cheating on the love of my life, and now he’s mad at me.”
“You deserve happiness Frank; you’re just not sure how to get it.”
“How can you be here? Holding me, telling me I’m amazing. All I’ve done is hurt you.”
“Because Frankie my dearest...” he said pulling my chin up so our lips were mere centimetres apart he then continued his sentence. “I’m in love with you.” Even though I’ve heard it before what he just said surprised me. I smiled a grin bigger then a Cheshire cats. This man is absolutely amazing! I’ve put him through so much and he still wants to be with me. I hate doing this to him.
“Gee-Gerard, you’re amazing,” I said kissing his perfectly chapped lips.
“But...I don’t want to keep hurting you,” I told him putting my head down. I think I love him too much to be with him.
“Frank don’t say that, after all you’ve risked these past few days. I know you have feelings for me.”
“That might not be enough Gee, I can’t choose between you and Mikey, and I don’t want to,” Gerard’s face dropped is disappointment.
“I-I understand,” Gerard said as he made me climb off his lap and put his clothes back on. He must have got out of the handcuffs while I was on the phone.
“Call me when you do,” Was the last thing he said before planting one more kiss on my lips. As soon as I heard the front door slammed shut I cried even more then I just had if that’s even possible. Does that mean Gerard’s the one?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the short chapter....I was just DYING to update hahaha :)
Hope your enjoying the story! SKITTLES TO ALL WHO COMMENT!! Just dont choke on them xD
5 more comments and I put in a new scene :) SO KEEP EM COMING!
Thankyou loyal obsessed readers I LOVE YOU ALL! :D
keep doing what you do best!! lEAVING ME AWESOME COMMENTS!
xxxilytara<3