Skylines and Turnstiles

Its The Tearing Sound of Love Notes.

Franks P.O.V.
“Frankie, Frankie baby, time to get up.” I awake to the sound of my darling Gerard’s voice.
“G-Gerard, babe what is it? Come back to bed.”
“EXCUSE ME?” The sound of his booming voice scared me out of my sleep. I open my eyes to the site of Mikey standing over my bed. Oops.
“Oh um, Hey, baby...” Was all I could get out? How was I going to explain this?
“Hey...Baby? What the fuck Frankie?” He asked me his once angry face becoming hurt. My stomach curled up and I began feeling sick. One thing I can’t stand is hurting Mikey.
“I’m so...So sorry...I just, well...” Suddenly Mikey’s phone rang. Talk about saved by the bell.
“H-hello?...Oh hey...No, no I’m not okay...I think you should get over here...now Gerard...bye.” Oh shit. We’re in trouble. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to lie to Mikey, but at the same time I didn’t want to tell him the truth.
“Don’t you have anything to say?” Mikey spat, tears threatening to pour out his eyes.
“Mikey I love you okay, this is all a misunderstanding.”
“Really Frankie, you love me? Because lately it doesn’t seem like it. Gerard’s been weird lately too, he did have a crush on you after all. Maybe it’s turned into something more. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before I’m so stupid.”
“Mikey I--”
“Don’t Frankie, just, just don’t,” was all he said before walking out of my room and into the kitchen. I decided to stay put. I couldn’t deny this right now. I mean I was with Gerard last night. Wait. Where’s Gerard? He just called Mikey. Did I dream last night? Or did he run out on me. I suddenly remember everything from last night. It happened. He just left before i woke up. How could he do this to me. Tears began to fall violently from my eyes. I can’t believe it. I slept with him, and he left before I woke up. How heartless is he. I knew he had issues but he loves me. Well I thought he did at least. I didn’t k now what to do. I was still in shock. Mikey has discovered us and right now I don’t even care. All I care about is Gerard. He’s my forever. I thought was his. But no. He just left me. And Mikey. Mikey loves Gerard so much. This will kill him. I should have never looked at Gerard. All he’s done is fuck everything up. Why do I love you so much Gerard? What is this hold you have over me? Why did he choose me. This amazing man. Talented, sweet, gorgeous and the love of my life. I had t be selfish and keep this going. I decide I can’t escape this. I have to go speak to Mikey. Explain.
I walk into my kitchen, nervous as all hell, about to pour my heart out to Mikey, hoping he’s cooled down now.
“M-Mikey?”
“What Frank?” This is bad. He never calls me Frank unless He’s mad. We’ve never fought for this long. Besides that one about a week ago. Fuck. If it wasn’t for that fight I’d still be happy. I love Gerard but I’m not as happy as I was with Mikey. When it’s just Gerard and I, I’m happier than I ever have been. But then he leaves, or we have a fight. I can’t take this for the rest of my life. Maybe if you love something you really should set it free.
“M-Mikey, you don’t get it, you’ve made a mistake here...”
“Really? So why did you say my brother’s name then instead of mine? Why have you two been so weird lately huh?” I couldn’t spit out any words. I just stuck my head down in shame. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door.
“Well if you won’t tell me Gerard will.” Mikey got up, walked to the door and opened it....There he was. My love. My Gerard. Or so I thought.
“Come in.” Mikey said bitterly.
“Mikey what’s going o...Franki- Frank, what happened?”
“You tell me Gerard?”
“Okay Mikey, I’m so confused. What the fuck is going on and what am I doing here?” Gerard asked looking at me. I could see the worry on his face. I couldn’t take it. I had to look away.
“Yes Frankie, what is he doing here?” I still couldn’t say anything.
“What the fuck is going on between you and Frank, Gerard?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg guys I'm so sorry for the late update! I've had the worst writers block! I promise you all I'm back now and for all who read my other stories they'll be updated soon.
COmments are love :)
And thankyou to everyone...(mostly tara for annoying you all into reading my stories)
Thanks to you guys this stories ten star :):)
HUgs and kisses to all :):)
much love

cherriebubblez.x