Skylines and Turnstiles

Remember When You Were A madman

Frank’s P.O.V.
“Baby, I’m going to work, I’ll see you when I’m home, love you,” Gerard said kissing me on the lips softly. The best kiss in the world. Fireworks and sparks going everywhere. That’s when I wake up…I have had the same dream now for the past week, since I left.
I sit up on the park bench where I have been sleeping for the past few nights. Since my mum kicked me out I’ve been staying in parks all over Jersey. I don’t know what I’m going to do. All I know is I need to get out of New Jersey before I run into someone I really don’t want to see. In other words Mikey or Gerard. Mostly Gerard. That boy broke my heart, but I still love him. I so badly wanted to text him, at least let him know I still love him. But of course I can’t, fucking phones don’t last a week without needing charge and funnily enough they don’t have power points in parks.
I rubbed the sleep out of my eye and rested my head in my palms, trying to think about what my next step is… Not knowing what to do I grabbed all my shit and began walking the streets of Jersey. Safe I know…right now I couldn’t care less if I got kidnapped or anything, at this point they’d be doing the world a favour.
I continued walking for a good hour or so, getting as far away from civilization as possible. I need to get away. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going somewhere, where I can’t bother Mikey or Gerard and they can both just get on with their lives. I think I have family in New York or something,
I was dragged out of my thoughts suddenly by an approaching vehicle. It stopped right next to me, I continued walking, not really wanting to socialize with a pedophile. I took a look at the guy in the old broken down Holden.
“Need a lift?” He asked me almost seductively, yet still really creepy. I must admit it was slightly tempting; it’s going to take me a long, long time to get to New York without a car.
“Um, no thanks…” I said while walking off.
“Where you heading sweet heart, I’ll take you,” he told me opening the passenger side door.
“Look creep I don’t need a lift okay! Fuck off pedo!” I snapped before walking off.
“What the fuck did you say boy!” He yelled, as he stopped the car and jumped out, I began walking faster and faster, not wanting to get caught up in anything.
Without warning he grabbed my wrist roughly before pushing me down. I hit my head on a rock on the side of the road. My head started throbbing the second I hit the rock. I was so pissed off. I figured this was a good opportunity to take out all my rage. I jumped up and started throwing punches, hardly any of them actually hit him, but the few that did hit I’m hard. After a while I got tired and my punches became weaker. I knew if I stopped right now, I’d be dead. I was now running completely off adrenaline. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer before I collapsed from exhaustion. My last punch was amazingly strong, I have no idea where this strength came from but wherever it was it sure as hell worked. That last punch knocked him unconscious before he even hit the ground. That’s when I collapsed next to him and broke down.
“GERARD!” I screamed. “You said you’d be here for me, where are you now?”
I lay there for another 10 minutes or so before I realized I’d better leave before pedo wakes up. I began my long walk to New York, I wish I knew how to drive, and then I could have just taken pedo’s Holden. I can’t believe I’d just done that. I’ve never been in a fight before, let alone knocked someone out. I feel really horrible, but it was self-defense.
“ARGH!” I screamed out in pain. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back, like a thousand knives stabbing me over and over. I was wrong there though. It was just one knife. I fell to the ground in pain. I could hardly breathe. My vision suddenly became blurry, I knew any second I was going to black out. Before I did I saw Pedo running back to his car, knife in hand.
“Gerard…“ the last thing I said before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes another update for my loyal followers ^_^
I'm sorry for the update....most of you are prolly gonna hate me for it...I'll say this though
DONT WORRY HE'S STILL ALIVE :):)

keep commenting guys! much love!
ps...how good is na na na =D If you havent heard it yet check it out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZe4eLkrR7E

xxCherriebubblezxx