Skylines and Turnstiles

Whats The Worst Thing I Could Say?

Frank’s P.O.V

Oh my fucking god! That almost happened! I’m the worst boyfriend in the world! How can I do this to my dear Mikey? All he’s ever done is love me and I fall for his brother. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have NOT fallen for Gerard. I cant. I’m just a little attracted to him. I can get this out of my system. I need too. For Mikey.

“Yes, can I help you…Um, you’ll have to refresh my memory…Oh yeah, hey Julia Oh, um, I actually have a girlfriend, I’m sorry…Look I have to go, and I’ll call you back, bye.” Oh god…Gerard has a girlfriend. I should have known. My heart sank. How could he lead me on like this? He almost kissed me. How can he have a girlfriend? My heart felt like it had broken in half. I couldn’t stand it. I tried my very hardest to fight back tears. What the fuck.

Gerard’s P.O.V

Fuck! Whoever that is I hate them. But love them at the same time. I cant do this to Mikey, I just cant, he would die. He loves this man so much! But god was I curious! What would it be like kissing Frank? Would it be the same as kissing girls? Would it feel better! Fuck am I screwed. I was overwhelmed by guilt and we hadn’t even kissed.

“H-Hello?”
“Gerard?” Someone said at the other end of the phone. Who was it?
“Yes, can I help you?”
“As a matter of fact you can, hey its Julia I’m not sure if you remember me, from France.”
“Um, You’ll have to refresh my memory…” I asked confused as to who this is.
“Julia…You had a very interesting use for…Well.” Oh now I know who this is.
“Uh, yeah, hey Julia.”
“Hi, listen I was wondering, I’m coming into Jersey in a few weeks for a business trip. Would you want to catch up?” Uh this is the last thing I need right now! I don’t want a stupid one-night stand.
“Oh, um, I actually have a girlfriend, I’m sorry…Look I have to go, and I’ll call you back, bye.”
“But you don’t have my nu-” I hung up on her before she could finish that sentence. Frank looked on the verge of tears. I hope he’s okay. What could possibly be wrong?
“You…um, have a girlfriend?” he asked curiously. Fighting tears from escaping his gorgeous eyes.
“Oh, Um…” I had no idea how to answer this. If I say yes then he’ll get over this stupid crush, that for some reason he must have on me. But if I say no, then I know he’ll let me have him. Wait what am I saying. I can’t do this to Mikey. I cant…
“Y-yeah…her names um…J-Julia.” God I’m a bad liar.
“Oh yeah…what’s she like?” Frank asked suddenly perking up. Maybe he didn’t like me after all…Maybe it was all some cruel joke him and Mikey are in on.
“She’s…Um, great.”
“How long you and Josie been dating now?”
“Um…3 months…”
“Oh…So if you’ve been dating Josie 3 months how long you been dating Julia?” he asked smirking. Wait now I’m confused.
“What?” I asked genuinely confused.
“Well at first her name was Julia…Now its Josie. Of course it must have been a different Julia to the one on the phone…” Shit, I’ve been caught.
“Oh…Um, How did you know the girl on the phone was Julia?”
“Oh…Um hey Julia.” He giggled as he did a stupid impression of me.
“Listen…I don’t know why I lied about that I guess I just…” I couldn’t finish that sentence. What the heck was I supposed to say? Oh yeah, I think I’m attracted to you and I thought that if you thought I had a girlfriend you’d forget me and go back to Mikey…I cant say that. What if he doesn’t like me? What if he’s just a flirt naturally? Frank gave me weird look. I knew I had to finish that sentence soon.
“You just…”
“I just…W-wanted to make you jealous…I’m sorry. Look I know you have Mikey and I love him to bits so I’m just going to go downstairs and not b-” I was interrupted suddenly by Franks lips colliding with mine. It was full of lust and ecstasy. I hate to admit it, but this felt…well amazing to say the least. Frank deepened the kiss by pulling my waist towards him. With no warning what so ever he slid his gorgeous tongue in my mouth. Fuck was I love this! At the moment I felt no pain. I forgot everything that was bad in my life. Finally I found something, something that could make the pain stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope your enjoying :) Comment please!!