Skylines and Turnstiles

Now Will It Matter After I'm Gone

Gerard’s P.O.V
Oh my fucking god! That was so amazing! I can’t believe I’ve been gay all this time and never realized! I’m done denying it. I’m gay! Or at least bi. And fuck was I attracted to Frank. I opened my mouth to talk but Frank beat me too it.
“Um, I’d better go, before Mikey notices I’m gone...I’ll see you around. Well duh it’s your house so I’d expect to see you anyway...” Frank rambled on like this for the next minute or so... I can only imagine the amount of guilt he was feeling right now. I knew I felt fucking horrible! But Frank is my addiction.
“Yeah okay....don’t you think we should talk about it though?” I asked confused. I had no idea what this meant. Is he going to leave Mikey for me? Is he going to keep using me for sex? Or are we going to pretend it never happened and I’ll have to watch them play happy couple forever.
“There is nothing to talk about...I needed to get my attraction towards you out of my system, I now have. See you around Gerard, and thanks.” And that was that. The last thing he said to me that night. Thanks.
The second he’d put his clothes back on he was out of here. All I could do was lie there, my mouth wide open. I can’t believe he just did that. Hasn’t he got a heart? I have feelings and he’s hurt them. I started fighting back tears, he wasn’t worth it. I looked over to my arm where Frankie had patched me up earlier. That was it. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I burst into tears. They began flooding out dangerously from my eyes. I don’t get it why is he having such a strong affect of me? This 15 year old kid. This amazing kid. I mentally slapped myself for even thinking that. No Frank hurt me and he won’t be forgiven easily! I decided the best thing to do would be to just sleep. Forget everything for a few hours. For a second time tonight my plan had failed. My tossing and turning waking me every time. I fucking hate Frank Iero.
Franks P.O.V
I’d just pretty much sprinted out of Gerard’s room as I burst into tears in front of his door. The thing is though...I wasn’t crying because I’d just cheated on Mikey. It’s because I know I hurt Gerard. Then I started feeling guilty for not feeling guilty. I can’t believe how stupid I sound right now! The affect this 20 year old I only met today had on me amazed me. I feel like I’ve known him for years. I don’t get this feeling. I’ve never had it before. I mean I don’t feel this way with Mikey. Uh! I have to stop thinking! Maybe if I fall asleep if my boyfriend’s arms I’ll feel better. I walk back into Mikey’s room trying my hardest not to wake him up. I calmed down a bit after watching Mikey’s beautiful sleeping form. Mikey is so cute! The way his light brown hair was covering his face and his side fringe had gone to shit as it always does when he sleeps/ it was weird seeing him without his think rimmed glasses. I caressed his face lovingly. Mikey jerked awake. Fuck he was a light sleeper!
“Sorry babe, did I wake you?”
“It’s okay...Why are you-“Mikey stopped halfway through his sentence.
“What?” I asked confused.
“Babe you’re crying.” Mikey said concerned. I wiped away the remaining tears from my eyes.
“Oh, um...I couldn’t sleep so I decided to watch Titanic...stupid fat ass bitch couldn’t move a centimeter so jack could get on the door, but of course they made room when they were fucking in the car!” What can I say I’m a good liar?
“Babe, I told you, you’re not allowed to watch that, you get depressed every time because you’re in love with Leonardo Dicaprio.” Mikey said trying not to laugh.
“I-I guess I just couldn’t help myself.” I said smiling.
“Well just go to sleep okay baby, we’ll watch a slasher movie tomorrow and you’ll forget all about Jack and Rose...night baby, love you,” he said kissing my lips, leaving them attached for quite some time. It wasn’t lust, it was purely love. It was perfect.
I didn’t say anything. I just smiled and turned my back to him. Mikey wrapped his arm around my petite waste. This felt so right. I knew right then and there Mikey was the one. The love of my life, my forever and always. I slept peacefully that night in my wonderful boyfriends arms.
.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys hope your enjoying story. Now I have some news.
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DECIDE WHETHER GERARD AND FRANKIE HAVE SEX AGAIN! YES THATS RIGHT! You want them to have sex heres what you must do.
If we get to 50 comments on this story I will make them have sex. if it gets to between 30-40 Mikey and frankie have sex1
leave things you would like me to include in story in comments! You want frankie to choke on a skittle tell me so? You want me to out a 'titanic' reference in TELL ME! :) I will put in EVERY SINGLE ONE you gusy tell me too! :)
Enjoy and looking forward to reading your replies!