Tongue tied and oh so squeamish

i never thought we'd make it this far

I heard a knock at the front door but couldn’t be bothered moving. I knew Mikey or mum would beat me to it anyway. I in my bed reading over and over the message Frankie had sent me. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard the guy come up with. All of a sudden there was a knock at my door that made me jump 6 feet in the air. Normally I don’t get scared easily but I guess I was just in my own world. Whoever it was didn’t wait for me to allow them to come in; they opened the door and ran down the stairs. I couldn’t see their face but I could see the McDonalds bag so I guessed it was Frankie.
“Oh, you got food for me? Thank you my dearest. How did you guess I was absolutely starving?” I patted my stomach like an idiot.
“ well I know you, your hungry 24/7 and that’s how it will always be.” He took a small packet of fries out then through the rest of the bag at me. I looked through it. OH a medium chips and a double cheese burger. Om nom nom much.
“Is that really all you’re having?” I looked at his pathetic small chips. The boy is going to die of anorexia soon.

Within 15 minutes we had both finished eating. I still can’t believe Frankie only ate a small chips. I already feel like if I apply to much pressure on him he will shatter into a million pieces. We were lying on my bed watching how ‘Two and a Half men’ and laughing our heads off. I love this show so much. It comes second to Frankie. I could feel Frankie was getting restless as he kept changing from holding my hand to laying his head on my stomach to sitting up. It was annoying me slightly but I put up with it. I was concentrating on the television until Frankie rolled onto my stomach and started sucking on my neck, which was sure to leave a very obvious mark. Holding my lips together I stifled a moan that wanted to escape my lips. Frankie pulled away and smiled in success.
“You’re mining now.” He grinned even more making me grin back.
“Sexy.” I wiggled my eyebrows like a seedy little kid. Frankie crashed his lips into mine and deepened the kiss within seconds.

I had managed to slide his shirt off his body with only breaking the kiss for a split second. I ran my hands up and down his smooth chest, loving every inch of it. Fuck he was so gorgeous; I could have licked his stomach. He had my shirt on the floor in the same amount of time. He pushed his hips hard into mine, causing our two growing hard ons to rub against each other. But of course this only made our problems worse. Frankie’s hands made their way down my chest and to the start of my boxers which he had pulled down in no time at all. I was undoing his belt as well as his jeans, which took me longer to remove his pants then it did for him. Damn him having to wear super tight jeans with a belt, at least I made it easy for him and was in my boxers. But not before long I had his jeans and boxers on the floor too. I rolled us over so that I was on top and leaned across to the bedside table. Not looking at what I was doing but keeping my eyes on Frankie, I felt around in the top draw for the bottle of lube. Once I found it I grabbed it and came back completely on top of Frankie.

“You or me babe?” I asked him because I didn’t want to just do whatever. It’s up to him because this is for him. He’s eyes shifted a little before he replied.
“Me?” he asked more then stated. He looked so confused as to what he wants. I just wanted to aw at him. I decided for our first time there would be no teasing, just straight to it. I wanted him to feel that moment of pure ecstasy.
“It’s okay. You’ll be fine.” I reassured him before opening the bottle and pouring a shit load of lube into my hand. I put most of it around his entrance, trying to make it easier on him. I moved one finger into him and let him adjust to that. He didn’t seem to mind it much as he nodded his head for me to continue. I slowly moved my index finger in and out of him. Once he’s body relaxed I added a second finger and waited for a bit. Frankie winced a bit but not much. My tough baby. He really did bring the girl inside of me out. He nodded once again to give me permission to go ahead. At the same pace I moved both fingers in and out of him. After a little while I started spreading my fingers apart. I knew this is where it got more painful. I caressed the side of Frankie’s body, trying to relax him in anyway. Causing the starting pain is the worst feeling, knowing you’re the one hurting something so precious, so beautiful. After adding my third finger in and stretching them out until frank was as comfortable as he’d ever be I applied lube to my length before positioning myself at his entrance.

“You ready?” I asked in a soothing voice. This was it.
“As ready as ill ever be.” Was all he said before smiling that sexy smile of his. I love his smile. I slowly pushed myself into him. I know I should have done it fast so he could get over the pain, but that would have been more painful. I leaned down and kissed his soft lips. As soon as he kissed back I pulled away and starting thrusting in and out of Frankie. A quiet moan came from the back of his throat and I smiled. Changing my angle a few times I moved in and out looking for that spot that would make all this worth while for him. He let out a very loud moan that sounded like it’d come from one of those sluts who have sex everyday. Not that my Frankie is a slut. I stayed at this angle thrusting harder and faster. A flow of moans, cussing, and my name escaped those lips of his. I grabbed his member and started pumping him in time to my thrusts.
“Gee I wont last much longer” he was breathing heavily. And he was right. In a few seconds he came over both our stomachs. I let go of his member and waited until I came inside the guy I love. After I had emptied all my liquids I pulled out of Frankie and laid next to him just looking into his eyes.
“I love you Gerard Arthur Way.” He didn’t smile, his face stayed serious.
“I know I love you to Frank Anthony Iero.” And we just laid there looking at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
sex scene :D
first one ever too. so no judging :)
comments?