Status: I don't always get to write...so sorry, but don't kill me please!!

GODDESS - Love for men without soul

A girl - which is the daughter of Zeus, so she’s a GODDESS(?!?!) – without a mother, beautiful, loves to wear khaki pants and do manly stuff, get’s kissed by a werewolf and a vampire, which hate each other.
Get’s stalked by them, loves both, get’s followed by her brutal father(which is Zeus) who get’s all these undead creatures on her neck, which want to kill her. She’s got inhuman strength-so: NO PROB!
I’M JUST ALYSSA!

Alyssa is a “eighteen” year old goddess, because of her father, which is Zeus, the Greek father of gods. Her father want’s her to take over her place as a goddess and to live in the rows of the saints of Greek, but Alyssa does’t want to. Her father get’s so mad at her, he makes creatures of your worst nightmares, to find her and to not kill her, but, of course, they will, if they aren’t stopped. Alyssa can defeat them all, but one thing exists she can’t escape: love. She falls in love with a vampire and a werewolf, which hate each other. They stalk her, and when they reach her, they want her to choose, but Alyssa has different problems than this, but really, who will she choose?
  1. Everything together
    How you get to know what kind of person I am