Status: I don't always get to write...so sorry, but don't kill me please!!

GODDESS - Love for men without soul

Everything together

WELL, I’M JUST A NORMAL GIRL, THAT LIKES SEXY CLOTHES, SUCH AS KHAKI pants, that go to my knees, so everybody can at least see a part of my perfect legs…Uhm, a very tight, belly free shirt, which is mostly…white. I am blonde, because I’m a freaking goddess. I’m Zeus’ daughter and the daughter of a human; Kind of like Hercules. I’m beautiful, how you might have coped to figure out. My eyes are a deep dark-blue. They have a shining gold on the sides. I’ve never worn make-up. And I’m not planning, too, either. My hair shines in every light. Like a “new penny”, as many boys have expressed. My eyelashes are wonderfully shaped and I never felt the need to put mascara on them.
I’m actually a very good-hearted person, and I don’t really care for myself. When I sometimes seem to show-off, I don’t. I can’t hide what I am and what I can do, because, why should I? What does it help anyone if I say, “I can’t do that like you!” Yes, the person would feel somehow better, but what does it count when another person, he or she meets, is also better at it then the person? It helps nothing, in particular. Many humans tried to carry a rock as heavy as mine, but I even invited the world’s strongest man. While I had this really big rock on my little finger, he had trouble, picking it up. THAT sounds like a show-off.
I’m not.
I don’t sleep and I never get tired. I help all the villagers at my home at any time of day. At night, when everyone is going to sleep, I watch mothers and daughters sleep arm in arm, or fathers reading a story to little children so they fall asleep.
I’ve also had a mother, in the fourteenth century.
I loved my mother a lot and she loved me even more. My father (which is the father of gods) didn’t consider, making her as immortal as me. He left her die old and lumpy, while I was young and beautiful eighteen forever! I cry every night since six centuries!
I shed all my tears until the sun finally rises and I have to return home, to get the orders of my brother: Hercules.
Yes, everyone thinks, he doesn’t exist anymore, but he does and he’s my half-brother. We share the same opinion and we live together. He helps me through the world of immortality and helps me control my strength, and so on. I love him, as a sibling of course.
We met two centuries after my mother died. I was walking along the street watching what the people were doing and sometimes helped the old people with carrying, or young men, who had to carry immense bags of whatever, was in there. They always seem so surprised. At that time I didn’t really know, that I had inhuman strength. I never told anyone I was Zeus’ daughter, in fear they’d call me a witch or a blasphemer. I thought it was a matter of course, that I was so strong.
I’d always give them a dazzling smile and with the really hot, hot guys I’d flirt very hard. They’d call me the much more beautiful sister of Aphrodite. It was even a BIT true. Of course they didn’t know that. Once, I even gave one a kiss and then Hercules touched my shoulder and asked, “Aphrodite?” The guy next to me got all envy he didn’t have that compliment, even tough it wasn’t. He tipped on my shoulder and I felt an electrical blow, flow through my body. And it was…identification?
You’re Hercules.
“You’re Hercules”, was all I answered. I took his hand and grip pit very hard. He didn’t even seem to feel it a bit. I pulled him after me, around a corner. The next thought was:
MAN! HE’S HOT!
But I knew it would be incest. YUCK!
“So”, I started, when we were out of sight and hear-shot of the humans.
“What ‘so’?”
“Are you Hercules?” I said as if it was so obvious.
“Uhm, yes, Yes, I am. You are my half-sister, I suppose. Just a question: What are your powers?”
Uh…Dunno.
“I don’t know, I am really strong and beautiful, not self-loving, I love animals, I kiss real good, love some heavy making-out, maybe even…sex.”
Yeah, yes, I REALLY LOVE SEX!
“Please don’t tell me you’re the goddess of all the whores!” He chuckled.
“I’m not a whore!” I screeched.
Gee.
“Wait a sec.” He pulled of my already ripped and very tight (and not even worn in this century, I mean were in the year 1500!) shirt. I was the only Greek girl (maybe even GIRL) in the world that wore pants, without being mistaken with a boy.

I didn't like it. My hand-made bra slipped away lightly and he could see my nipple. I screeched!

Suddenly the guy from before came to my rescue. I told him to tell Hercules to NOT touch me again. The guy tried to, but, you know, Hercules is a god, so he just squished him.

Hercules just pushed me outside of the corner we were talking in so all the guys in the street could see me. Of course I got horny. I mean, what women wouldn't if she were standing in only her bra, all beautiful in the middle of horny men looking at you as if you were some price.

Hercules chuckled and said, "I bet you are. Let's see tomorrow."
And then he was gone.

The people around me started drooling over my perfect sculpture. I used their affection and cried. A young man pulled of his shirt and gave it to me (of course not before slightly brushing my boobs when he pulled it over my head).

It had a beautiful aroma and I smiled at him, winking very sexy. He made big eyes and after all the men had walked off I had stayed with him the whole day, helping him with his work to have more time at night together (if you have figured out my plan).

He didn't know what was coming when we were sitting at a river talking about something random. While I watched his lips whenever he spoke, he always blushed a little. I was still wearing his shirt, while his marble and muscle-packed chest was naked and presented to me.

After some time I started to follow his muscles with my pale fingers and smile whenever I saw him getting goose-bumps of my erotic touch.

He grabbed my hand and held it with both of his, as if he was afraid, I might leave him tonight.
Our faces got closer and closer and it was like a whole millennium until our lips finally touched. He was too shy to just dive into the kiss and make-out with me. No, he just started slowly opening his mouth.

He had no idea what to do next. I helped him a little and licked my lips and kissed him. My tongue started to discover his mouth touching it all.

The taste was sweet.

He kissed me back and after some time I found myself without a shirt and without my pants.
He didn't wear any pants either. We were just touching each other on the whole body, still wearing our underwear. It was magical.

When I finally had enough, I decided to make love to him. He didn't disagree, instead he was really happy I did and after a while I knew: We were in love.

In the morning I felt painful leaving him alone at the river.
My nipples were still hard from the sex and I still had the feeling of him in my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha :s

hope you like this story!!
xx for reading!!