Status: might be a while till I start writing it, just putting down the idea

How could you?

Everyone blamed her for what happened and it broke her heart. They surround her shouting, yelling, putting all the blame on her, pointing the finger at her. The next week everyone treats her like normal as if nothing ever happened and they wonder what is wrong though they still blame her. She knows what went down that night at that drunken ball- who spiked the punch, who cheated on who, who started the fight and who caused her best friend to end up in a coma. She was just the innocent bystander with a camera that caught all the proof of peoples mistakes and secrets. If these pictures ever got out some of her friends would end up expelled and others would end up broken hearted so she hides them even when they blame her even if they have betrayed her she will stay loyal even as the world around her crumbles and all values and confidence is broken. She manages to keep herself together until after senior clearance before she convinces her mom to move her down to her cousins down in the South island for the last year of high school. She severs all contact with those people, the only one she wants to talk to is in a coma. She goes to get a fresh start, to get away from those she cannot forgive, to find closure but all she gets is a constant reminder of what happened, the pain constantly worming its way through her as she seems to be haunted with those words.
This is her blog. Send her the support she needs so that hopefully she can find the peace which she seeks.
**** Warning it may make you cry : ( and also it is completely fictional*****
  1. Prologue
    Words that haunt, words that taunt, let me be, set me free