Status: might be a while till I start writing it, just putting down the idea

How could you?

Prologue

In a haze I grabbed my bag, making sure to put the books in their place before walking out of the class not caring that it had just begun. I walked outside and began to walk, not knowing where I was going or where I would end up.
' Andy. Andy, come back to class this instant,' someone shouted, I didn't know who it was, my brain just froze.
'Andy!' the... Teacher shouted. I turned around preparing myself to walk over and plaster the fake smile on my face, the one that came so naturally now that it scared me. It took me a while to realize that I faced a wall, not the Teacher and that he could not see me. I heard a loud sigh before a door being slammed and I felt guilt wash over me. The same guilt, aways the same even though I did nothing wrong they all assumed I did it, never questioned it, just assumed I was a bad person, never stood up for me. I felt tears silently trickle down my cheek and I ran to the nearest bathroom, the memories chasing after me. I ran into a stall, slamming the door shut after me, making sure it was locked before sinking to the floor my hand stifling the sobs that threatened to escape. The tears streamed down my face still but I brought down my hand away from my mouth and let out a raspy breath.
A group of girls stormed in and began talking in front of the mirror, loud enough to cover the sound of my shaky breathing as I listened to what they said. With each word the spoke I felt the numbness return, along with the feeling of betrayal of what they said. I covered my mouth stopping the sobs from escaping my mouth as I waited for them to leave. By the time they had finished plastering their faces with enough makeup to cover a nation I finally managed to calm down.
I wasn't that shocked this time, in fact I should of expected it from them, this betrayal. It was fine if they trashed my reputation, turned everyone against me but they had crossed the line at taking those hours of work and study and throwing it away, 5 credits flushed down the lo. So that's what I did, I grabbed my Internal Exam, that I had stayed up all night typing, and ripped it into pieces before dropping them into the lo, piece by piece. I wasn't crazy, I still had it typed up all nice and safe on my laptop at home.
It wasn't home anymore, I thought watching the pieces sinking in the lo, slowly, fives pages full of writing even though I only had to write 2, all worthless now as no one believed it was mine. The tears began to stream down my face again, so I dropped the paper as the sobs shock my whole body. I pulled my legs to my chest and laid my head on my knees, the tears silently falling from my eyes as I let my self become numb.
'How could you?' more like 'how could they?'
How could they reduce me to this, a girl crying in a lo in the middle of school, skipping a class and ripping up school work. I couldn't, wouldn't let them do this to me anymore. I was a good, honest person and if they didn't respect that then I wasn't going to waste my time on them. Standing up, I changed into my working clothes, before cleaning up my face and leaving the school grounds for the long trudge home. No way was I going to take the bus anymore, let alone ride with Patrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe
may or may not be a while before I carry on with the rest of the story
read my other story enchantress :) its more light- hearted