Status: Missed this?

Giving Up the World

Chapter 1

Frank
May 4Th, 2014
The story of my life doesn't end as happily as it began. My life didn't really start until I was about fourteen years old. It was probably the greatest life anyone could ask for. I had my friends, I was in a band, and I had the girl. The girl of my dreams. It was surreal to me. How everything was so perfect. I now regret telling myself that it was too good to be true.

It's been twenty years since I was fourteen. It's been four years since part of my heart broke. It's been two years since the other part broke. I don't believe a have a heart anymore. It belonged to them. The two people in my life I loved the most. They're gone now, though. And I'd give anything for them to be with me right now.

Her name was Annabell. She hated her name and everyone called her Anne. I didn't though. You see, I had a crush on Annabell so I called her Annabell so she'd notice me a little more. I was sort of blind though. I was her first friend in New Jersey when she moved there. Of course she noticed me. After the summer that she moved to Jersey, I asked her out. She said yes. Eight years later when we were both twenty two, we got married. Annabell was one part of my heart.

Her name was Lucy, and she was my little baby girl. Annabell and I had her when we were twenty three. Lucy Annabell Iero. She was born on July 27Th. She was so tiny and cute. It amazed me how tiny she was. I loved her the second I saw her. She was the other part of my heart.

They've been out of my life for quite some time now. My friends try to help me when I go to see them at the cemetery. They tell me it's not good for me to cry so hard that I shake. I know it's not. But I can't help it. I lost my Annabell four years ago. And two years ago I lost my Lucy. How could I not cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe & Comment please.