Status: Missed this?

Giving Up the World

Chapter 15

Note: I lied, I'm staying in the past.
Frank
August of 1995
Gerard was in Mikey's room faster than I had imagined. He slammed the door shut and locked it. Just as it locked, Mikey, Ray, and William were all banging on the door for him to open it but I knew he wouldn't. I was dead. He was seriously about to kill me. I could see that look in his eye. I scooted against a wall on the ground as Gerard came closer to me. When I hit the wall, my heart skipped a beat.

Gerard crouched down next to me and squinted his eyes at me, "Why the fuck would you tell Mikey?" He asked. Out of fear I didn't answer. I couldn't, "WHY?!" He yelled.

I flinched and looked away from him, "'C-Cause. I-I was just l-looking out-t for you." I stuttered on just about every word.

"Looking out for me?!" He questioned before slapping me across the face. My hand flung up to my cheek that had been smacked and I held it there. It stung so badly, "You weren't looking out for me you little snitch!" He yelled.

Instead of slapping me, he grabbed me by my shirt and picked me up, slamming me against the wall. My head smacked against the wall, causing more pain to shoot through my body. I could still hear Mikey, Ray, and William on the other side of the door banging on it and yelling at Gerard to open the door. I was praying to God that they got in some how.

"P-Please Gerard." This time when I stuttered it wasn't out of fear it was out of lack of energy and pain.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, pulling my body away from the wall before slamming it back against it, "Mikey's gonna fucking snitch on me 'cause of you!" He yelled, slamming me against the wall again. Every time my head would smack against the wall.

"Gerard," I croaked. Instead of slamming me against the wall, this time he balled his hand into a fist and punched me in the face. He then let go of me and I fell to the floor. My mouth and nose were both bleeding and Gerard was now kicking me in the stomach.

"Gerard!" I yelped out as he kicked me again.

Suddenly, the door knob clicked and the guys came rushing in. Mikey went straight to Gerard and pushed him to the ground yelling at him. Ray and William helped me up but I couldn't stand on my feet. They sat me up against the wall instead. I leaned my head against the wall and winced when my head touched the wall.

"Ahh," I whimpered, taking my head away.

"Frank what's wrong? Where'd he hit you?" Ray asked.

"My face..." I took a deep breath, "The back of my head." I spoke slowly, "My stomach." My voice cracked as I spoke.

"What'd you do to him!?" Mikey yelled at Gerard.

I didn't hear his answer though. All I heard was him grunt and then I saw him run out of the room.

"Lets get him to the hospital. He could have a broken rib or something." William suggested.

"Alright. Frank? Frank can you walk?" Mikey asked as he stood up and held out his hands for me to use for assistance.

I grabbed one hand and began to pull myself up. Pain struck through me and I whimper but I continued to stand up. William wrapped my arm around his neck and helped me walk after I had stood up. Ray went and got the car started while Mikey helped me get down the stairs. Every step hurt so badly. I was in tears.

We finally got to the car and Ray literally sped off to the hospital. I was dizzy, tired, weak, and in pain. I didn't know what was going to happen to me at this point. Gerard had beat me bad. I was lucky to be conscious right now. I guess I spoke to soon though...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are nice even though I'll update no matter what. I hope you're all enjoying this story as much as I am when I write. To the people that leave comments, thank you very much.