Status: Missed this?

Giving Up the World

Chapter 3

Frank
July of 1995
So we hung out. She was really cool. That, or I just agreed with any thing she had to say. I don't know why I felt this way towards her. I knew her for all but a couple hours. Those hours were the best. The best couple of hours in my life. Maybe the guys were right. Maybe I was crushing on Annabell. Who am I fooling, I am definitely crushing on her. She's the most perfect girl and yet she's rebellious. I love it.

"We'll see you later Frankie!" Mikey called as him and his brother crossed the street to their house.

Ray had left awhile ago. Somehow the 'party' was moved to my house after we chilled out side. We watched the sunset which was probably the most boring thing in the World. Gerard's idea if you're wondering. Now it was just Annabell and I. They set me up I swear. How was I suppose to be able to handle being alone with her. I could barely speak audible words in front of her when I was with the guys! Now I'm alone with her, walking her home. I think I'm going to pass out.

"I h-hope you had f-fun today." I stuttered like and idiot. I was just trying to make conversation for the short walk to her house.

"I did. You're all great fun. I don't think I've ever had so much fun." She giggled. Her face flushed a color of a rosy pink color. Was she embarrassed?

"What do you mean?" I asked, stuffing my hands in my pocket.

She smiled shyly and shrugged, "I mean, back at my old school I didn't have any friends. So I didn't do anything."

"Oh. Well I don't have any friends at my school either. Everyone thinks I'm a freak." I shrugged with a smile, "Where'd you live before here?" I asked as we stepped onto her front porch.

"We came from Pennsylvania. My dad's job transfered him here. Typical story of the new kid on the block." He chuckled. I smiled at the small joke.

"Wow. I've never left Jersey... Well I guess I'll see you later." I spoke awkwardly.

"Bye Frank." She waved as she opened the door to her house.

"Bye Annabell." I waved, stepping off the porch.

"Anne!" She called, correcting me.

I hadn't called her Anne all day. Everyone else did but not me. Maybe it was just a nervous habit, calling her by her full name. Good thing I didn't tell her my full name was Franklin. She'd probably call me that and annoy me. I wasn't trying to annoy her though. I just thought her name was pretty and should be used. Anne is too simple. Annabell is so pretty and unique. Well it is to me at least. Everything about her was pure beauty.

You're all getting bored of hearing me talking about her in a lovey dovey way probably. Well I'm sorry but that's just the way I feel. I'm not gonna act like I'm angry at her when I'm really falling for her. I could try to be less lovey dovey though. It would do me good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, thanks for everyone who's reading.
I'll probably update this story a lot.
I don't really care if y'all comment or not anymore.
I just really want to write this story.