Status: Updates for this: EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday. [due to school, and other things, Sorry for any inconvenience guys.] <3

I'm Feelin' so Low

- Dizzy.

Biology went less than great, I’ve walked out of there with everyone thinking I’m some strange new geek kid. Isn’t that wonderful? Just what I need, isn’t it?

I met Dixie and the guys at the bit we’d hung out at for break earlier on in the day. Despite being looked at like I was some alien, I actually was enjoying my first day. I’ve never really been one to “love school” or be a “teacher’s pet” but I wanted to change my ways, just a little. I was always in trouble before so I didn’t want to lead that life anymore.

“Aidan, do you think you can come round later?” Matt asked, I thought about it. No, I wouldn’t be allowed if I asked. Yes, I would be allowed if I just escaped, but then I’d get a giant beating.. Maybe I should just say no this time? God dammit, I wanted to go so bad.

“Aidan.. Yo? You in there?” he frantically waved his hands in front of my face.

“Huh?” I mumbled, shaking my head. I completely forgot what the question was.

“Do you think you can come round later? To mine, I mean..”

I thought again, trying to make it look like I had a ‘busy schedule’ or something, before I told him “No, I have stuff to do tonight. Maybe some other night?” Matt nodded in response, though I could tell that he wanted me to say yes. God, that makes me sound like I have a giant ego or something, I don’t. Quite the opposite actually.

“That’s cool, we’ll maybe see you another night?” Zacky asked, jumping into the conversation.

“Totally..” I shakily replied.

“Is there something wrong Aidan?”

That sheer pain shot through my ribs again, I shivered. Clearly they noticed it, how could I cover up the fact?

“I’m fine.” I pasted a ‘fake’ smile across my face, stretching the skin around my thin jaw bone.

As the bell for the end of lunch sounded, everyone began moving off into their own directions once again. I pulled out my timetable, and it read ‘Physical Education’. I’ve always hated P.E, I don’t mind exercise but in school it’s just pointless. Now though, the reasons for hating it were far more extreme. I hated changing in the same room as twenty other girls, in case they just happened to spot a bruise or a scratch - they’d instantly think ‘emo’ and I’d officially have been labelled. Another reason, my top was always baggy around my stomach, making it more easy to flap around when I jumped into the air to bag a basketball in the net. If I wore tight tops, I’d look even thinner, instantly being labelled ‘anorexic’. I couldn’t handle being named two things at one time, so I always decided to get changed in the toilets instead and do as little as possible.

Zacky and Dixie were both in my P.E class, I felt a little more at ease. At least I kind of knew someone.

“Today, we are going to play, Badminton, go to the main P.E hall!” the teacher shouted across the corridor. Everyone rushed upstairs to get changed, feeling like a sardine on the way up I almost panicked. I never liked small spaces, it makes me feel like I can’t breath. I don’t like much, do I?

I tried to be as quick as I could, lifting my top over my purple ribs. The material squeaked as it stroked my skin. Shivers went down my spine, and Goosebumps formed on my arms. These things are never unusual for me, I always feel the cold. I’ve not got much meat to keep me warm.

I scampered to the Main Hall, where everyone was already waiting. 40 beady eyes were suddenly on me, once again.

“Aidan! Over here!” Dixie called, raising her hand in the air.

“Dixie, what have I told you about calling out?” Mrs MacPhee, our P.E teacher sternly asked. Deep frown lines formed on her forehead, making her appear older than what she probably was. I hurried across to where Dixie and Zacky were sitting, and plopped myself down on the bench beside them.

I combed my hair with my hands, making sure I looked at least a little decent.

“What are you doing? This is P.E, your hair will be a mess by the end of this. No doubt,” Zacky smugly told me.

“Ah, you’re right.”

“I’m always right.” He nodded. So he was one of those was he? Knowing he was always correct, with anything he said? Atleast he was confident, I'll give him that.

“I’ll play Aidan first, is that okay Zack Attack?” Dixie turned to Zacky and stroked his arm, maybe I was wrong about the whole her and Matt thing? She seemed to be looking at Zacky in that way too.

“Not a problem at all. But I get to play the winner! So Aidan, be prepared. I have amazing guns,” Zacky jokingly suggested that I’d beat Dixie, then flexed his ‘guns’ to prove just how ‘amazing’ they were. I put it down to guitar playing actually.

I was first to serve, bouncing from the floor and striking the shuttlecock as hard as I could, I landed back on my feet only to find that I was feeling yet more pain. I groaned louder that I actually thought I had.

“Aidan?” Dixie shouted over the net that had separated us both “Are you okay?”

I groaned again as pins and needles began replacing the “sore” pain. The pins and needles began tingling, it was an odd feeling, even my mouth was tingling. What the hell was going on?

“Aidan?” Dixie shouted again. "Aidan?"

Everything began to slowly blur, words becoming slurred, movements unsteady..
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 960. [sorry how it's a little shorter than the others, haven't had a lot of time to write today.]

What do you all think so far? Good? Bad? :)