Status: Updates for this: EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday. [due to school, and other things, Sorry for any inconvenience guys.] <3

I'm Feelin' so Low

- Can I Call This Love?

Dear Diary,

It's exactly two months since I began my life here in Orange County. And it's safe to say I've made wonderful friends. Best Friends. As I flick back the pages of this diary, I realise I haven't given proper details of them! How could I do that?

Dixie: Probably the craziest girl I know. I never thought I could be friends with a girl. Girls are usually really stuck up. But not Dixie. She's amazing.

Zacky: He too, is amazing. In his own unique way. He's super caring, and always lets me copy his Maths Homework, 'cause I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Jimmy: What can I say? He's super crazy. You'll be talking about something important and he'll randomly blurt out something like "Fried Chicken!" or whatever. I actually don't know where I'd be without Jimmy to help me through that dreaded music class. Jimmy, pretty much more than amazing if ya ask me.

Matt: I seem to be mentioning how amazing they all are, but it's so true. They recorded themselves play [seen as my father wouldn't let me go to their house.] and I can honestly say he's the best singer in the world.

Johnny: Short ass with a 'hawk. But everyone loves him, and beats him. I'll never forget that first day, when he was really shy. Feels like I've known this kid forever.

Now, the best of them all..

Brian: I think, to be honest,I love him. Is that even possible? He's talented, hot, ugh what more is there to say? He makes me want to drool. End of.

-Aidan!


I explained to my father everything about my new friends, as when I came home from school he was sitting reading my diary. Can you believe that? The cheek he has even looking at it with one eye. Well, of course, he screamed at me for writing 'my father beats me' for starters. "WHAT IF SOMEONE COULD HAVE FOUND IT?"

"They would have only found it, if they looked for it," I threw back at him, anger rushing through my blood. I hated him so terribly much.

As my father flicked through the pages, I could see an evil grin form on his disgusting face. "And who's this Brian?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, knowing what would come next.

"He makes you want to drool? Get a life Aidan. Grow the fuck up. You stupid idiot. You can't possibly love him, you've known him 2 months. Get fucking real, plus, why would he want you?! You're a mess."

I mumbled, "I'm a mess because of you."

That threw him right off the edge. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" he screamed in my ear, almost making my drum bleed. "How dare you.. If your mother was ar-"

I interrupted, "But she isn't around, is she? What would she have to say to this? Hmm..?" I could see him clench his fists tighter and tighter, digging his nails into his sweaty palms. I probably shouldn't have been aggravating him like that but he needed to be stood up to, didn't he? Obviously he thought different, smashing his clenched fists into my ribs once more. "That'll teach you. You fucking whore," he spat. He repeatedly kicked me in the back, as I just lay there; not wanting to move.

"Speak to me like that again, and I'll kill you," he raged as he stormed out of the apartment. Probably heading to the pub, he's an alcoholic and he doesn't need the drink to make him go mad, he's already at that stage, yet the drink makes it ten times worse. Fearing what he'd do when he came back, I grabbed out my tattered cell and looked for Dixie's number. I scanned the screen, darting down until I finally highlighted her name. I thought about what I would say, but finally decided against the idea. I couldn't let anyone know, anything at all.

My cell began to buzz wildly.

"Hey, there's a party round mine. Wanna come? -Brian." I felt butterflies roar in my stomach, and fluttering their way through my guts.

I didn't want to reply with a no, I always said no to everything they asked me to do. They'd catch on soon enough if I carried on.

"Sure. What time?" I typed quickly, thinking up what I should wear as I waited for his reply.

"Just be ready for 8. I'll come pick you up -Brian." I couldn't believe this, I really did feel like I loved him.

I rushed through to my bedroom and grabbed a a purple cardigan, a black collared shirt, creased dark red skinny jeans and my navy converse. I'd probably be the worst dressed there. With paying so much attention to my outfit, I forgot about the time. '7:56' the alarm clock read. "Shit.. 4 minutes for cover-upping.."

I began to plaster my cover up on in a thick paint styled layer, a party would require more than usual. With being all hot from dancing, and such.

The door bell rang, and my heart almost jumped out my skin. "I'll be there in a sec." I called out to the person behind the door.

"It's okay, it's me, Brian."

I jumped with excitement, hurting my ribs but not really caring, this was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Even if he didn't love me back, I wouldn't stop the feelings.

I ran to the door and opened it, acting surprised. "Brian!" I shrieked.

He looked at me for a minute, not saying anything. Making me feel self conscious, did I look a state?

"Well?" I blurted out.

"You look beaut- I mean, ugh.. Are you ready to go?"
♠ ♠ ♠
[Sorry for the length >_< but I can't give too much away, that's for the next chapter! Which will be heeps longer, I promise :3

Does Brian love her?
you'll have to wait and see!]