Status: Updates for this: EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday. [due to school, and other things, Sorry for any inconvenience guys.] <3

I'm Feelin' so Low

- Smoky Rooms and Sweet Perfume.

Aidan held onto Brian’s arm as they began walking down the dark hallway that led to more darkness of their Orange County street.

“Who’s all…? Uhm, coming to this party then?” Aidan asked, as she shivered with the cold.

Brian held out his left hand and began counting the numbers of people. “You, me, Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, Dixie, Zacky,” he paused, “Did I mention you?” He asked as he lost count.

“Twice.” Aidan secretly grinned, pleased that it was Brian who invited her.

“It’ll be amazing, I promise,” Brian said as his had slipped into Aidan’s. As the cold air wrapped around her neck, it sent shivers down her spine. “You cold?” asked Brian, as he began taking his black leather jacket off.

Aidan blushed in the darkness of the night, “Freezing.” Brian placed his jacket on her shoulders and pulled her close to him, his hand sitting firmly on her waist. “I’ll warm you up,” he whispered.

“Why does he have to be so… Amazing?” thought Aidan, wondering why he was acting like this when he already had a girlfriend. That’s right, he had a girlfriend. Her name’s Eva Grace and Aidan was sure she was the prettiest girl in the world. Her hair was a chestnut brown, and her eyes were a dazzling blue. Brian couldn’t possibly want Aidan over her.

Aidan cleared her throat, and finally grew up enough courage to ask, “Isn’t your girlfriend coming?”

Brian hung his head down, and didn’t speak for a few minutes. “No…” he finally breathed. “We split up.”

Shock grew in Aidan’s eyes, they couldn’t split they were perfect for each other. “WHY?”

“I don’t really want to… Talk about it,” Brian gloomily replied. He’d been down for a few days over the split of him and Eva. He was certain she would be the love of his life, but he was so badly wrong. Eva Grace was in fact cheating on him with the head jock, the whole time they were together. All 3 years of their relationship was a complete lie, and her love for Brian wasn’t real, it was a fake. “I’ll just tell you this…” he paused, “I broke up with her.”

Aidan then thought that maybe that was the reason he was cuddling into her, he just wanted some comfort. “Well. I’m here if you ever want to talk,” she stated, gripping tighter onto Brian’s hand.

“I know…” he let out a sigh, and then began laughing his head off. “We shouldn’t care about that fucking bitch. We’re gunna have fun!”

“Too right.”

They stumbled up the steps to Brian’s house, he fumbled around with the keys a few times before he found the lock. “Ladies first,” Brian offered, a polite smirk on his face.

Aidan walked through the lightened hallway, but stopped still in her tracks. “Brian… there’s someone here,” she whispered softly.

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot to tell you everyone else is here. I just like to lock them in, makes me feel powerful.” He laughed.

Aidan nodded and proceeded down the hallway reaching the last door that lead into the kitchen. It creaked as she opened it, and suddenly her eyes were stinging with the smoke that lingered in the air.

“Hard?” she heard a voice say, Jimmy’s voice. Telling some crazy story as per usual.

“Hey, what happened?” Aidan asked, laughing before she even knew the story.

“Well, I was just asking the guys, if you smash some Viagra up and put it on your tongue, if it would make your tongue go hard?” Jimmy replied bluntly, his face kept straight. Not even a smirk quivered on his lips.

Aidan burst out laughing. “What the fuck, Jimbo?”

“Whaaat? I’m being serious!” he retorted. Then he too, burst out laughing. “Okay, I don’t know what the fuck I’m on. Gimme a break!”

The smoky room made Aidan cough a few times; she was never used to being around smokers. “Can I have a… beer?” she spoke loudly, trying to echo her voice over the loud music.

Brian flung a beer in her direction, letting her catch it easily. Aidan shifted a long the floor to be able to catch this bottle of flying beer, once it was safely in her hands she sat down on the big arm chair. “That’s my dad’s….” Brian mentioned, as he rolled his eyes.

“Oh?” she began to stand up, when Matt had come along and pushed her back down. He chuckled as he did so.

“MATT! Stop it,” Dixie called from the kitchen, as she took another drag from her cigarette.

Matt just looked at her and flashed a smile. A smile that only a lover could share.

“It’s fine. Just… Don’t get any beer on it, or he’ll go psycho!”

Aidan nodded several times, and then took a large swig of her fresh beer. The cooling sensation in her throat was the best thing she had felt in a long time. And already, the pain of her ribs was fading.

“What time do you need to be home?” asked Dixie, still puffing on her cigarette and making donut shapes with the smoke.

A sigh escaped from Aidan’s mouth. “I’m not going home tonight.”

Brian turned to her in the speed of light, his eyes lit up like diamonds in the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
[What do you think of this? I'd really appreciate some feedback. Is this worth keeping?

Thanks to my subscribers and commenters, so far <3]