Status: Updates for this: EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday. [due to school, and other things, Sorry for any inconvenience guys.] <3

I'm Feelin' so Low

- Gates.

Aidan caught that sparkle in Brian’s eyes, and it heated up her heart. She gave a slight grin, but there was no twinkle in her eyes. “I… have nowhere to go though, so… It’ll be the streets for me tonight.” Aidan sighed, not wanting sympathy from anyone.

“YOU WILL NOT!” Brian spluttered his beer flying out of his mouth and all over the rug. “You can stay here. My parent’s are out.”

Aidan looked up at him, unsure as if she should say yes. She’d never been alone with a guy before, and considering the way she felt about him, she wanted to be alone with him.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to get in the way.”

His eyes narrowed, and his words were slightly a slur with being tipsy. “You won’t get in the way,” he replied, his eyes gleaming once again. He walked swiftly over to Aidan’s side and wrapped an arm around her waist. She cringed with the pain, but somehow they didn’t notice.

As the hours passed them by, each of them began to get that little more drunk or tired. “I think I’ma go friggin’ home now, my mom will be going off her nut. I’ll… C’ya guys tomorrow,” called Dixie, drawing another breath from a cigarette. Matt quickly stood up, tall and proud. Gripping onto her arm, he smiled. “I’ll come with,” he stated, leading her out of the kitchen door.

Jimmy looked around, his eyes like small slits. “Ugh, I guess I should be headin’ too, Gates!” he drunkenly stood up, and glided out of the door. Johnny was close on his tail; soon they were both in Jimmy’s car and driving wildly through the streets. Revving the engine fiercely and having music blaring out of the windows. Nothing like some noise at 3am, is there?

Zacky was the last to leave, he was hesitant to though. Like he knew something was going to happen, but he wouldn’t be able to stop it anyway. “Bye…” he said bluntly. He did not even want a reply, so he staggered out of Brian’s house.

“So, we’re alone. Again,” Brian whispered. Aidan looked up from her beer bottle, a grin spread on her face.

“Yeah…” she breathed. “I guess we are.”

Together they sat on Poppa Gates’ arm chair, Aidan in Brian’s lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she kissed him softly on the lips. “I really like you, you know…” she breathed between kisses. Brian nodded, but didn’t reply.

Both were under the influence of alcohol so much, that they weren’t thinking about what they were going to do next, what consequences it would have. Brian gripped onto Aidan’s hand and led her up the stairs of his house, reaching his bedroom. Third on the right. The curtains moved lightly with the night wind, and the moon shone onto Brian’s bed covers. Which happened to look very appealing right there and then.

Brian pushed Aidan against his poster covered door, and started undoing the buttons of her checked shirt. He kissed her passionately, and let his tongue invade her open mouth. “You taste of beer,” he snorted, then pulled her back in for another kiss. “I like beer,” he added minutes later.

The darkness of his bedroom hid the marks on Aidan’s body, this, she was thankful for. Brian’s hips began grinding against hers, the pain was unbelievable but she didn’t want to stop.

Brian’s hands slid off her shirt, and he pressed against her naked chest. He then led her to his bed, laying her down below him as they kissed frantically. He ripped off his own shirt, and threw it to the floor. “First time I set eyes on you, I wanted ya,” Brian stated.

Aidan nodded, and made her hands stroke down his chest, travelling to the top of his jeans. Her hands fiddled around with the belt buckle. Finally managing to get it, she pulled it out tossed it to the clothes heap that sat on the floor and began undoing the zips and buttons. The sudden bulge from his underwear made her gasp, she didn’t expect that.

“You like?” whispered Brian. “Touch ‘im if you wanna. He doesn’t bite.” he laughed at how ‘Synyster Gates’ that phrase was. Aidan blushed in the darkness of his bedroom, her hands still placed on Brian's chest. She was particularly unsure whether or not she should touch "him" or not. “Go on..?”, Brian chuckled as he grinded against her once again.

Aidan let a moan escape her lips, not a moan of pleasure, a moan of pain. Her ribs ached, her whole body ached. “Is there something wrong, baby?” asked Brian, a soft tone covering his usual cocky voice. Aidan shook her head as a reply, and kissed Brian once again. Her hands grazed along his firm package, making Brian groan.

He slid his hands down her underwear with the passionately kissed each other, he wasn't afraid at all of groping her. He had much experience with such a thing and he was positive that instead of punching him in the face, she'd scream his name at the top of her little lungs.

Aidan winced at the touch of his cold hand as it felt along her inner thighs and onto her 'secret' place. Suddenly everything was a sheer blur, everything was out of control. Fireworks were going off in both of their bodies and they weren't going to just stop there. Were they?
♠ ♠ ♠
[I fail at writing sexual scenes :P.

I hope you guys are enjoying this :')!

21 Subscribers <3 Thanks!

Feedback much appreciated.]