Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 12

Image
Image

“Jack where the fuck did you put my nikes?” I called through the bus. “ask Matt, he’s the only one who cleans all the time, I didn’t mess with your damn shoes” he squealed back in reply. “ugghhh, MATT! WHERES MY SHOES?” I yelled again. “Which ones?” he asked while popping out of his bunk with his hand held vacuum in hand. “my black and white ones” I told him. “oh yeah they’re in your shoe box in your closet”he told me. “why the fuck are they in there?” I asked. “because that’s where they go” he replied while popping back into his bunk. “god Matt you and your cleaning make everything so much harder to find.” I whined in his direction but all I heard was the sound of his vacuum being turned back on. “I’m taking a shower, any of you homos wanna join?” I called through the bus. Jack immediately replied. “oh Alex can I lather you up?” I just laughed and then turned the water.

When I got out I pulled on my boxer briefs and skinny jeans then headed out of cramped bathroom towards my bunks. As I started to dig through my suitcase I decided on my light blue volcom shirt with my gray and black stripe zip-up hoodie. A few sprays of my axe and my white hurley hat, I was done. I slipped my iphone into my back pocket and headed to the front lounge.

“Hey Matt what time do we go on?” I asked. “2:45” he said while grabbing a red bull out of the fridge. I looked at the digital clock on the wall. “uggghhh its only 2:13” I mumbled to myself. “well im gonna go see how the guys in The Maine are doing” I told Matt . “ok meet us at the stage at 2:30” he replied while picking up the xbox controller to play with Rian. “will do,later” I said as I closed the bus door.

“Hey Pat” I said as I reached The Maine’s tent. “hey Alex ,long time no see huh” he replied. “yeah how’s it hangin man” I asked as we did the customary man hug. “pretty good, what about you?” he said. “okay but im way stoked for this tour this year” I replied. He nodded. “yeah the line up is awesome, its like a reunion” making me laugh “yeah” I agreed. “PAT! Where’s the john shirts size medium box?” someone called from behind a bunch of boxes. “hold on…”he called back. “dude come on in and have a seat” he said motioning to one of the lawn chairs. “k” I said sitting down. “PAT!” the voice called again. “it should be right there” he said while walking over to where the voice was coming from. “thanks” I heard it say again.

“Abbs come here a sec” he said to the owner of the voice. I looked over to see a girl standing up and brushing the grass off of her pants while pat walk back to me. “Alex this is Aubrey. Aubrey this is Alex” he introduced. “Hi Alex, It’s nice meeting you” she said while dusting her hands off on her pants then offering it to me to shake. “you too Aubrey” I said while I shook. “oh you can call me Abbs, if you want” she smiled. “ok” I smiled back. “so pat is this your girlfriend?: I asked. “If I wanted to die” he said causing her to laugh. “why is that?” I asked confused. She just giggled and said “oh I’m Kennedy’s little sister…he gets over protected sometimes” Pat just coughed and mumbled “all the time” Aubrey just rolled her eyes. “oh I see, makes sense” I said. “so are you stuck doing merch?” I asked. “And everything else” she stated. “these guys are hopeless” she smiled while ruffling pats hair.

“Abbs can you grab…oh hey Alex” John said when he noticed I was there. “hey John…how goes things?” I said. “pretty good, pretty good.” He replied. “awesome well I better get going, you guys gonna come watch our set?” I asked while checking the time on my phone. “yeah dude” John and Pat answered. “What about you Aubrey?” I asked. “yeah if someone comes to man the tent” she smiled. “ill call Jared” she said while pulling out her phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions?
Wow! 43 readers :)
Want to thank fitchy16 and the people who subscribed :)