Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 14

Image

Image

When Jared got here nothing was really going on so I headed to the Hurley stage to watch Alex and his band play. I reached the guards and showed them my pass, Once I was backstage I stood by John and Pat. The guitar techs were still setting things up so we walked behind the stage to find Alex.

“JOHN!!!!” a tall skinny guy with dark brown almost black hair, yelled while he threw himself in our direction. “hey Jack, its good to see you too man” he said while hugging the over enthused stranger. “Oh Hey PAT!” he wailed again. “hey jack”. “ZACK…RIAN…ALEX!!!! COME HERE JOHN AND PAT ARE HERE!!!!!” He screamed to his band mates. When he turned back to us he noticed me standing there.

“HI!! I'm jack, sorry I didn’t see you there” he said to me with just as much enthusiasm. “hi Jack, I'm Aubrey but you can call me Abbs” I said smiling. “so who's girlfriend are you?” he asked. “oh no, I'm Kennedy's little sister” I answered. “OH well I'm sorry” he said. “ha its all good, hes ok when he doesn’t have his man period” I told him. He just smiled. “Hey Aubrey!” Alex said when they all came over. “Glad you could make it” he winked. “yeah, I made Jared sit in the tent” I smiled back.

“Hi I’m Rian” one of the other guys said. “Aubrey, nice to meet you” I replied. “and that’s Zack” he said motioning to a shirtless guy. “thanks Rian” he said as he rolled his eyes. “hey, I’m Zack like he said” he told me while shaking my hand and nodding his head towards Rian. “hi I'm Aubrey” I smiled at him. They all seemed really nice.

“Guys come on, you guys start in two minutes.” A guy with his lip pierced called to the guys. “okay Matt” they called back. “well we are you guys gonna watch form backstage?” Alex asked. “yeah” we replied. “WATCH FROM MY SIDE!!!!” jack wailed again. “okay jack we will watch from your side” john laughed.

As they ran out on stage the crowed screamed at the top of their lungs. All of the Girls were screaming at them, things like “will you marry me” and “lets have kids!” it reminded me of my brothers set earlier. “crazy fan girls” I muttered to myself. Causing John to laugh. “its not all girls Abbs” I looked at him and said “I'm sorry John” “for what?” he asked. “because guys want to rip your clothes off and have their way with you” I said innocently. He just laughed again and put his arms on my shoulders and rested his chin on the top of my head.

Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian were really good. They had catchy songs that made you want to dance and the conversations Alex and Jack had between songs were hilarious. After they were done they went to the side of the stage to sign stuff and talk pictures. When they were done with that they came back over to us.

“So you guys are gonna come party with us tonight right?” Alex asked John. “yeah dude fer sure, wouldn’t miss one of your guys parties” he answered. “sweet, well come by our bus after everyone is kicked out” he laughed. “cool dude, we’ll be there” john said. I just smiled. My first warped party and I have a feeling it is gonna get crazy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler again sorry
thanks to the even newer subscribers :)
I'm gonna post the party today too i promise, i just thought i should explain how Aubrey got invited :)

Image