Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 15

Image

Image

“ugghhh What the Fuck am I going to wear?!?!?!?!” Rhy said while pulling everything out of her suitcases. “Rhy calm down, you always look cute and im sure you will find something” I told her while looking through my own suitcases. I found my white shorts and red tank top. I went to the bathroom to put them on. When I was dressed I grabbed my straighter and straightened my hair. Then I put on my red eye shadow, black eye liner and mascara. I grabbed my blink 182 bracelet and some other jewelry. I grabbed my red new era NY hat and slipped on my red converse. I was ready to go!

“Rhy, you ready?” I called to the back lounge where she was doing her makeup. “yeah almost done” she yelled back.. “hurry we still have to find vinny” I told her. “coming” she said while walking towards me. “aww see I told you, you would look cute” I said. “why thank you, you look good too” she smiled.

“Addi…Rhy…will you grab my white I heart drama shirt for me?” my sister called from the bathroom. “ill get it. Where is it?” I called to my sister. “It should be in my bunk” she told me. “okay” I called back to her while grabbing it out of her bunk. “Cass, hurry up,we have to get going” I told her while she closed the door again. “kay” I heard her say back.

Within a few minutes Cassadee came out of the bathroom ready. “Wow Cass your fast” Rhy and I told her. She just smiled and asked “you girls ready to PAR-TAY!!!” “Whoo, of course!” we replied laughing as we got all of the stuff we needed, such as our phones, lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara and our hand held mirrors so we could do touch ups if things got messy. “LETS DO THIS!” we screamed while walking down the steps of the bus.

I felt my phone buzz when we were walking to meet up with Lexy, Mike and Jersey. I looked and it said “unknown”. I asked Cassadee and Rhylee if they had it in their phones and they didn’t. I decided to open it after I texted vinny to see where he was.

Create A New Text Message:
To:Vinn Vinn
Where you at Vinn Vinn?
AddisonTaylor.ftw

New Message:
From:Unknown
Hey is this Addison?
Amerrickcan

To:Unknown
Umm. Yeah Who is this?
AddisonTaylor.ftw

New Message:
From:Vinn Vinn
By the mainstage right now.
V-Vegas

To:Vinn Vinn:
K we’re on our way (:
AddisonTaylor.ftw

New Message:
From:Unknown
Oh right sorry, Its umm Zack.
Amerrickcan

To: Unknown
Zack Who?
AddisonTaylor.ftw

I didn’t know any Zacks. Who was it that was texting me and how did they get my number.Rhylee Noticed that I was puzzled and asked. “Whats up?” “oh you know the number that I asked you guys if you knew?” I asked. “yeah what about it?” she said. “well it keeps texting me and I asked who it was and they said Zack, but I don’t know any zacks” I told her. “hmmm well ask them their last name” she replied. “I did but they haven’t replied yet” I informed her. “oh well just wait then I guess” she told me. “that’s what I planed to do silly” we laughed.By then we had reached Vinny and were headed to the Venue to eat at the band barbecue.

From:Unknown
Right sorry again, Zack Merrick
Amerrickcan

I froze and read it like 10 times over,Then I saved his number into my phone. “You okay Addi?” everyone asked me, then I realized that I had stopped walking. “oh yeah im fine. Sorry” I said as I started walking again. Rhylee tugged my elbow and slowed us down so we were walking a little behind everyone else. “Whats up now?” she asked me. “I found out who was texting me” I said. “who was it?” she asked. “Zack Merrick” I stated still a little bit dazed. “ARE YOU SERIOUS!” she screamed causing everyone else to look back at us. “shhh…Calm down” I told her. “what did you say back?” she asked. “nothing yet” I told her. “well what are you waiting for?” she squealed. “fine” I mumbled.

To:Zack Merrick
Hey, jw but where did you get my number from?
AddisonTaylor.ftw

From:Zack Merrick
I raided vinny’s phone (:
Amerrickcan

To: Zack Merrick
Oh ha nice (: so what’s up?
AddisonTaylor.ftw

From:Zack Merrick
Just waiting in line to get some food. You?
Amerrickcan

To:Zack Merrick
About to do the same (:
AddisonTaylor.ftw

From:Zack Merrick
Can the guys and I come sit with you?
Amerrickcan

To:Zack Merrick
I think vinny already is (: but you guys can too (:
AddisonTaylor.ftw

From:Zack Merrick
Okay (: well see you soon.
Amerrickcan

To:Zack Merrick
Okay (:
AddisonTaylor.ftw

What a great way to start out the first night of warped. I’ve already made new friends. One that is extremely attractive. Even more so when he was topless. This was going to be the best summer ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
getting to the party...
Comment.Subscribe (:
Image
I just love this pic of Zack (: