Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 16

Image
Image

When we were done standing in line we walked to an empty table and sat down. While we were putting the stuff we wanted on our burgers and hot dogs, someone pulled up a chair and sat between Addi and my brother. When I looked up I was shocked. There munching on his burger, That was smothered in ketchup I might add, was Zack Fucking Merrick.

“Hey Zack” Addi and Vinny said as if it was nothing. “Hey Vinn. Hey Addi” he replied. “oh sorry…” Addi said. “This is Alex, Cassadee, and Jersey, Then on the other side of Vinny is Mike and Rhylee” she said pointing each of us out. “And this is sack” she smiled and pointed at him. “hey Zack” everyone chorused I just sat there staring. When I felt a vibration coming from my pocket. I pulled my phone out and read.

New Message:
From: idk your bff Addi (:
Your Drooling ;p
AddisonTaylor.ftw

I just rolled my eyes and shot her a death glare, making her laugh, which caused her to choke on her green tea. “Are you okay Addi?” everyone asked. “oh ha yeah sorry. I just thought of something funny” she said still giggling. “Ok” they all said again and went back to their separate conversations. I glared at her again and she just stuck her tongue out in reply. I just smiled and then started to talk to Mike and Vinny.

Image

“so how do you like warped so far?” Zack asked me. I hesitated to answer because I still couldn’t quite believe I was taking to him but when I did answered I said. “It’s awesome but the post show rush at the merch tent is going take some getting used to.” I smiled. “Yeah well that’s why I’m in the band, you know so I don’t have to sell stuff.” He said in a cocky tone. “Oh hush you couldn’t handle it” I teased. “Well if I did the poor Vinny wouldn’t have a job and he would be starving.” He said was we looked at Vinny to see if he had heard our conversation, he did but he just flipped us off as a response making us laugh. “So you see I only don’t do it for him” he said in a serious tone. We just laughed again.

When we were done eating, we cleaned off the table and headed to the buses. Everyone was paired up, here's the pairs. Vinny and Rhylee, Cass and Mike, Jersey and Lexy, then Zack and me. “I like your shirt Addi” Zack told me. “thanks, I made it myself” I smiled. “I like you non-shirt” told him with a smile. “Zack can I ask you a something?” I asked him. “sure” he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW! 60 readers :)
well wanna thank the new subscribers. :)
Image
Can't Wait to get one :)