Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 18

Image

Image

I looked back only to see Addi and Zack laughing.She was so outgoing, and wasn't;t nervous around guys ever, well at least she didn't let them know she was. I smiled at the sight of my best friend joking around with the 'Greek god' as she called him. "you ready to party Rhy?" Vinny asked. "Hell Yeah!" i screamed. "good" he said as he handed me a red cup. "her we go!" i told him as i chugged my cup."Lets go Vinny...you need to introduce me to all of your friends" i laughed letting him pull me towards a group of people.

Image

"Come on I want you to meet the rest of the guys since they stood us up earlier" Zack said to me. "uhh okay but first lets get something to drink" i replied with a smile. "okay" he followed me over to the keg where we filled our shinny red plastic cups with the party liquid.

After we had gotten our drinks, we headed over to a bus with a bunch of people standing outside of it. "hey guys this is Addison" Zack announced as we approached the group. "that's Matt he's our manager, Then there's Rian our drummer, That's Alex the douche that tris to sing..."Alex flipped him off but Zack just laughed. "then there's Bryan, Martin, and Beef from Boys like Girls, then there's Marie their guitarists sister and that's Jared from The Maine" he told me. "hi guys" I said with a smile.Marie walked over to us and told Zack, "I'm gonna steal Addison here from you to go with me to get some drinks" "umm ok" he replied.

As we started walking she said,"sorry Addison, I had to get out of that man fest before i grew a pair of testes myself" i laughed. "no problem and you can call me Addi" "okay" she smiled. "so what's your story?" she asked. "umm not much...I'm nineteen...I just graduated and now I'm here with my sisters band Hey Monday, What about you?" i said. "well pretty much the same except my brothers in Boys like Girls" she told me. "sweet i said. "ha yeah, I like your shirt by the way" she laughed. "thanks, I made it myself" i said. "really that's so cool..." she replied. "I think we are going to be great friends"

After hanging out with Marie a while i thought she was a pretty cool girl. "oh my gosh you have to meet my best friend" she squealed . "ohh that reminds me, you still have to meet my best friend, my sister and her band" i giggled. "well lets find mine first: she said as we hooked arms and ran off in search of her best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscriptions?
Image
^^spot...Vinny...Flyzik...ATL...Andrew from FNB...Mayday Parade...The Maine...and whoever else :) ^^