Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

chapter 2

Image

Image

"ha i win!" i yelled after I beat my brother for the 7th time at guitar hero! "you know
bro, its pretty sad when i can beat someone who plays guitar in a band!" i taunted. "ha ha ha yeah your so funny Rhy, you can play guitar too. And another thing its not like the real guitar and you know it!" he said while walking to the front of the bus. "awe dont be sad" i called after him. "does anyone else wanna challange all that is Rhylee Nicole Lipshaw?" i called through the bus. Suddenly i hear mike charging through the bus coming right at me. "lets do this!" he said.Through his panting. "ha mike you are one special kid" i giggled. "thanks...Hey...I'm not a kid...im older than you by far." he whined. "oh be quiet, are we gonna play or what?" i questioned. And so the game was on!

Image
"aww dont be sad." i heard my little sister call after me. "Does anyone else want to challenge all that is Rhylee Nicole Lipshaw?" she screamed. "lets do this" i heard mike say. "my sister is a strange one" i mumbled to myself. Walking past the bunks i heard a soft singing, it didnt sound like Cass but it was beautiful. I peaked into Addison's bunk and saw her with her ear buds in place lightly singing with whoever was playing through them. I kept watching through the crack in the curtain.Admiring everything about her. Her eyes were closed.Her lips forming the beautiful sounds that were escaping her mouth. The way her hair layed across her chest. The way her teeth were slightly crooked, not enough to make her less attractive.

Well dang i dont think she could do anything to make herself less gorgeous. She had grew into herself,really well i might add.She opened her eyes to change something on her ipod when she saw me pulling me out of my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and alex being a creeper :) im adding another chapter today too :) Comments?