Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 20

Image

Image

"Did that really happen?" Addi asked. "Ha yeah, It was fucking Hilarious, He was in the back lounge and we all heard him scream so we went to see what happened. Turns out him and his ex girlfriend were sending naughty pictures because they were so 'lonely' and he sent it to his friend Kameron who is by, so he sent him a picture back. It was the funniest thing i have ever seen" I answered while whipping a tear away from my eye. "oh my god. poor guy" she laughed. "yeah everyone thought he was gay for awhile, but hes not of course...well i don't thin he is" "sad" she said."Yeah, Oh there's Madi! who's she with?"i questioned. "i don't know, i hardly know anyone" she answered.

Image

I dragged Aubrey to the keg to get some more drinks. "so is this your first tour?" i asked her. "no, I've been touring with my brother since i was, Shit umm like since i was six-teen" she answered. "Hot Damn, That's nuts." "yeah what about you?: she asked. "this is my fourth tour all together" i said. "nice, so do you like it?" she asked. "yeah it's fun,What do you think?" i said. "yeah its cool, but sharing an eight person van with five guys definitely loses its appeal after a week or so" she answered. "really that sucks ass, I was so glad that we got a bus this time" i said. "yeah well its not too bad, it just gets kinda smelly after a while." she said. "yeah" I smiled. Then my butt started to vibrate scaring the shit out of me and making Aubrey laugh. "fuck" i muttered to myself.

New Message:
From:Paul
Where the fuck are you?
-Poolie-

To:Paul
umm by the keg...why is there something wrong Paul?
*Madilynn")

From:Paul
No its Marie and i have someone i want you to meet. wait there :)
-Poolie-

To:Paul
kk ")
*Madilynn")

"We have to wait here for a few minutes, it that ok?: i asked Aubrey. "yeah that's fine" she replied.I was pretty excited for Marie to meet Aubrey. I think we would all become good friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
^^Made my Day :) ^^