Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 23

Image

Image

After our toast to new friendships.We had a few more drinks,and i couldn't find Rhylee anywhere. "LEXXX-AAAAYYYY!" i wailed when i saw him. "Hey Addi" he said back. "ohh Lexy, I want youuu to meet my new friendss" i hiccuped. "Hi, I'm Alex" he said to the other girls. "Well Helloooo, I'm Madi, this is Aubrey and that is Marie" Madi giggled.

"Hi, I'm Marie" Marie said without slurring.She was still somewhat sober, I have no idea how. I mean the girl is so skinny and she drinks like a fish! okay so i never really understood that metaphor, I mean do fish even drink.Ha whatever, Lets just say that she can drink ALOT!

"Nice to meet you Marie" Alex said. "you too Alex" she smiled. "you taking care of our Addi for us?" he asked. "trying" she laughed. "awwwww Lexxx-aaayyy, Don't be worryyy, be Happyyy. I'll be just fineeee,Wheres Rhy?" i asked. "i think shes on the bus" he replied. "ooooohhh oh tayyy" i giggled and when the girls tried to follow me, i said. "ooohh no you don't...you layy-deees need to get acquainted with Alex and my sister and such." i slurred with a dopey grin on my face. "ooohhhh Lexxx-aayyy will you pwease take them to meet ervrey boday?" "yeah if you promise to be careful" he said. "like i said beforee i will be fineee,the bus is right there for heavens sakes" i rolled my eyes. "now go and show off my new friends" i smiled at him. "ok, but be careful Addi" he told me while leading the others away.

"Rhyyy-Leeee" i called as i climbed the steps of the bus. No one answered so i checked the bunks,the back lounge and the bathroom but no Rhylee.I looked in her bunk again and saw that her guitar was gone. Great now i have to walk god knows where to find her.

As I walked around the bus i bumped into someone causing me to fall on my ass. "Are you okay?" i looked up to see a tall guy but i couldn't see his face because of the shadow from the bus. "yeah, I'm fine" i said while taking the offered hand as he pulled me back into my standing position. "what about your shorts?" he asked. "huh?" i said confused. "he motioned to my shirt and said. "it says pants not shorts" making me laugh. "Damn i didn't even think about that, sorry but no" i giggled. "then your a tease" he stated. "oohh yeah" i giggled.

"dooo you want to see a tease?" i slurred while pushing him up against the bus,standing on my toes. My lips not even an inch away from his. "well dooo ya?" I asked again. I could feel his breath that slightly smelled like beer on my chin. "arr-rrree you going to show me?" he stuttered. I placed one rough kiss on his lips, then pulled away.His lips were soft and warm. He stood there motionless for a second.Then he flipped us around so i could feel the cool metal of the bus on my back. Crashing his lips on mine.

I wound my arms around his neck and wove my fingers through the hair that was sticking out from underneath his red new era hat. I thought it was strange that we were wearing matching hats but hey they were awesome. He placed his hands on my hips and rubbed his thumbs in circles on the skin that was exposed from my tank top sliding up a little but.I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip asking for entrance. Which i gladly granted. As our tongues fought for dominance, I heard a soft moan come from the back of his throat.

After a few minutes,we parted for air. "Wanna come back to my bus?" he asked in a husky voice. I just bit my lip and nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a bus.He punched in the code and unlocked the door.Then He lead me up the stairs. I saw a few different pairs of Nike's scattered around on the floor and an acoustic guitar laying on the couch, as we walked through the front lounge.

When we reached the bunk area, he pulled me into a bottom bunk and started kissing me again.Man did this guy know how. As he deepened the kiss, I slowly laid down pulling him on top of me.My hands ended up in his hair again and one of his hands on the back of my neck the other on my cheek holding me into the kiss.He kicked his shoes off and mine soon joined his on the floor. He rolled us over pulling me to lay on top of him and that's all i could remember.

I woke up and looked around, I saw a Blink 182 poster and a Glamour Kills pig on the wall by my feet. I looked by my side and saw a bunch of dark brown almost black hair peeking out from under the blankets. When i realized what was going on,I hurriedly looked under the blankets and let out a relieved sigh when i saw that all my clothes were on and intact. I peeked nervously at the guys who was laying beside me, he luckily had his clothes still on too.

I felt my phone still in my pocket so i pulled it out and the time red 3:52 am. "fuck" i thought as i quietly slipped out of the bunk and pulled my shoes on. As I carefully walked to the front of the bus and no one was there thank god. I slowly crept off the bus, closing the door as softly as i could.

As I made my way back to our bus. I could still hear people parting a few buses over. When i reached our bus it was empty. "phew" i thought. I walked to my bunk and pulled my Jammie's out of my suitcase and slipped them on, then i crawled into my bunk and was out like a light as soon as my head hit my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot Woot! 93 readers :)
wanna say HEY!!! to the new subscribers :)
Comment? Subscribe?
Image
^^YUM!^^