Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 28

Image

Image

I was awoken up to a loud crash coming from the front lounge."What the fuck" I mumbled to myself as I swung my legs out from my bunk, As i stood i swayed alittle, my head was pounding like a jack hammer. When my head started to calm down, I padded to door of the bunks that lead to the front of the bus.I slowly cracked the door and peeked out into the front lounge. My eyes scanned the room and fell upon a heap of bodies quietly laughing by the stairs of the bus.

"Shhh, you guys, Addi's sleeping. Alex get your tubby self off of me" I heard Rhylee groan. "HEY! I'M NOT FAT!" Alex whisper shouted back at my best friend."I didn't say fat. I said tubby, now move" she snapped at her brother."fine and your mean Rhylee Nicole" he huffed."well you will get over it Alexander Thomas" she replied.

Once they were all untangled I noticed that the other girl was Marie.When I realized this I squalled and ran out to hug her. "MARIE!!!"I wailed regretting it as my head started to throb again."oh god, Rhy will u get me some Advil?" I asked her as I collapsed on the couch."ha your smart Addi" she laughed while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.I just responded by flipping her off, my other arm was layed over my eyes.She slapped my hand making me open it then she dropped the two little pills into it. and tossed the water bottle on the couch by me. "Thanks Rhy." I mumbled while uncapping the water bottle.

After swallowing the pills with a big gulp of water I asked Marie. "So what brings you to our neck of the buses?" She laughed and said. "Well my brother was being and ass so I thought I would piss him off just for fun, oh and I wanted to hang out with you guys." "well we are pretty awesome" I smiled. "Well one of us is" Rhy said. "HEY!" Alex and I said in unison. "kidding, Calm down guys" she laughed.

"So what was Paul freaking out about?" I asked as we got settled on the couch."Oh he was just being a prick about me 'being late' and shit so i stormed to my bus and then snuck out" she said as she shrugged her shoulders."oh sorry that always get on my nerves when..." "In every circle of friends theres a whore.the one who flirts and does alittle more. but who's to say this is a social scene anyway.and everybody wants to explore the new girl.caught up in her own hard little world.liquor doesn't mean sex, in my world.liquor doesn't mean sex, in my world if you lie you don't deserve to have friends,if you lie you don't deserve to have them" Marie sighed as she pulled her phone."Hey guys can Madi come over?" Marie asked Rhylee and I. "Sure, why not" Rhy said as I nodded and smiled."Okay she'll be here in a minute." Marie informed."Sweet" Rhy and I said in unison.Within a few minutes we heard a soft tapping on the door.I opened it to see Madi standing there."Hey come on in." I said to her stepping aside so she could climb on the bus.

After a while of just talking we decided to have a slumber party.Lexy didn't like this idea too much but to bad for him.We made a huge bowl of popcorn and raided Mike's candy stash.We changed into our pajamas and grabbed different nail polish colors and a whole bunch of movies."Which on should we watched first?" I asked while opening the DVD player."CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!!!"Rhy called out."NO THE COVENANT!!!" Madi wailed."Lets watch sleepover" Marie said. "I think it fits" we all laughed. "Oh god. can we at least get some more testosterone here before my dick falls off?" Lexy whined. "Fine, I'll text Vinn Vinn" I smiled.

Create a New Message:
To: Vinn Vinn
Get you ass over here.We're having a slumber party and Lexy is whining! Come Join the fun!
AddisonTaylor.ftw

New Message:
From:Vinn Vinn
Is it like an orgy?
Oh and can i bring someone?
V-Vegas

To:Vinn Vinn
Yeah sure :)
hurry!
AddisonTaylor.ftw

From:Vinn Vinn
on our way (:
V-Vegas

I looked back up to everyone and smiled. Rhylee and Lexy were arguing While Marie and Madi just laughed at them."Lexy you can calm down now.your dick is officially safe.They're coming" everyone just laughed at Lexy because he was blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this update took so long. School has been CRAZY!
WOWZA!! 140+ readers :)
And HEYY! to the New Subscribers :)
A few of favorite people in the world are...letsmakeamessxo,Static, and fitchy16 :) YAY! FAVORITE PEOPLE!!
Comment? Subscription?

^^ LOVE THIS VIDEO!!JUST AMAZING :) THE BOYS LOOK SO GOOD...even as girls ;)^^