Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 29

Image

Image

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU MARIE?!?!" I heard someone yell. "I'm not late you fuck tard...god whats your problem?"she answered. "I TOLD YOU TO BE BACK BEFORE FIVE!!!IS THAT SO HARD!!" he screamed. "What the fuck Paul its like five oh two.God get over yourself" her yelling getting louder.I heard them climb onto the bus and slam the door.

"MARIE!! GET BACK HERE!" Paul yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT PAUL?!?!?!GOD ITS LIKE YOUR TRYING TO PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE!"She screamed back at him."YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! I CAN STAY OUT AS LONG AS I FUCKING WANT TO!YOU HAVE THE BALLS ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A CURFEW AND WHEN I ACTUALLY LISTEN WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE TO YOU FUCKING FREAK OUT ON ME!WHAT THE FUCK PAUL!" She fumed."Marie,I Just..." "SHUT THE FUCK UP...PAUL JUST FUCKING SAVE IT!!UGGGHHHH" she cut him off. Pretty soon I heard the door to the bunks open and them slam shut again.Marie jumped into her bunk, mumbling a few choice words about her brother.

A few minutes later, When I was so close to drifting back to sleep I heard someone head to the back lounge.I quietly listened to see what they were doing.I couldn't hear anything but I still listened, Still nothing.I was starting to drift off again when I heard someone moving things and mumbling quietly.When the rustling stopped I soon heard the door to the back lounge close quietly."Hmm I wonder what that's about." I thought to myself.

Someone opening the door to the bunks pulled me out of my thoughts.I listened and It was quiet except someone breathing slowly."Marie, you awake?" I heard the person whisper."Marie, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for freaking out on you out there.You were right I have no right to demand you to do things.Your an adult now and I guess I just like treating you like the sweet little sister that you used to be."I heard Paul say quietly."Not that your not sweet now.Umm your just not so little anymore" he said alittle rushed."oh I didn't mean that like the way it sounded.I so wasn't calling you fat or anything." he mumbled. "Marie?Do you forgive me?"he said pausing a second. "Maire?" He said sounding alittle irradiated.

"WHAT THE FUCK?DAMN IT MARIE!" was the next thing I heard."Dude, stop screaming whats your problem?" my said with a yawn from his bunk. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE MARIE IS!" Paul screeched. "are you sure shes not in the bathroom?" Martin said. "oh dude, I didn't even think of that" Paul replied sounding relieved.Paul left the bunks and headed to the bathroom. I could still hear him alittle bit. "Marie...you in there?" he asked. "Marie?" he said again."WHERE THE FUCK COULD SHE BE?" He yelled."FUCK!" he said."DAMN IT MARIE!!" he yelled a few moments later.I then whipped out my phone and started texting like a mad woman.

Create New Message:
To:Marie ")
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
*Maddilyn")


New Message:
From: Marie ")
I'm with Rhylee,Addison and Alex on hey Monday's bus.
Ma.DiG


To:Marie ")
Oh okay.
can i come over?
*Maddilyn")
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry that this update has taken so long. :( But this past week/weekend has been CRAZY!! First of all Mr. Paul Charles DiGiovanni texted my friend and I (but hey its no big deal) okay that's a lie the nbd part not the actually texting :) So I kinda started shaking and squealed alittle. Can you blame me? But of course when I got home I got sick : / talk about a buzz kill right. anyways, just wanted to share another thing that i crossed off my bucket list.Text a very good looking famous Rock Star Check :)
Image