Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 30

Image

Image

"HAVE NO FEAR! VINN MAN IS HERE!" Vinny yelled as he busted onto the bus."Calm the fuck down Vinn Vinn!" Addi screamed at him. "that wasn't the reaction I wanted or expected." He replied. "Okay your right,I'm sorry." she said while launching herself towards Vinny and jumping on him. "Addi, Your so damn lucky he has fast reflexes!" Marie laughed. "Well he wanted a different reaction." she shrugged. "Better?" she asked Vinny. "why yes thank you. Now I feel better." Vinny said making us all laugh."Aw I missed my Vinn Vinn" Addi said then pecked Vinny's cheek.

"ha that's the most action for Vinny ever" Someone said from behind Vinny."Oh look its my mustache buddy!!!" I screamed and ran to give Alex a hug. "Well hello Rhylee Nicole" Alex smiled down at me. "Hello to you too Alexander William!" I smiled back."So what are we doing tonight?" Vinny asked. "the girls want to have a sleepover..." my brother whinned from his spot on the couch. "and that right there is why we called you guys over...Lexy was whinning about his dick and such." Addi giggled still clinging onto Vinny. "Well what did u want me to do? With all this estrogen around I was about to grow a pair of boobs!" my brother defended. "I feel you man,I'm stuck with him and all of the other chicks." Vinny said pointing at Alex. Alex just replied by flipping him off.

"Let's start the damn movie!!!" Addi screamed making Vinny jump. "wow. umm okay. so what are we watching?" Vinny said. "Well we have a ton of movies picked out. but first we are watching..." Marie said. "SLEEPOVER!!!" All of us girls wailed!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It took so long to update and how short it is.
I will try to update again before tomorrow :)
THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS :D
Tell us what you think if u like it u can just leave a ":)" on our Comment Page! Oh and dont forget to Subscribe!
Image
^^ Awweee Alex and a cute puppy :) ^^