Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 32

Image

Image

Rhy and I just looked at each other and said “Revenge!” “What are we going to do?” Marie asked. “We haven’t figured that out yet, let’s brainstorm!” I exclaimed. “Shhh” Rhy said while motioning with her hand to show that I needed to shut up. I slapped my hand over my mouth and said. “Right, sorry.” “Okay, so lets get started.” Rhy whispered. “Hold on a sec.” I said as I walked over to the door and closed it. “Okay, now we don’t have to be as quiet.” I said, the other girls just laughed. “What? It’s hard for me to stay quiet.” I admitted. “Its okay Addi, we all know.” Rhy said. “So where we?” Marie asked. “Oh right. REVENGE!” She answered herself.

After a while we figured out what we would need. Nail polish, sharpies and a camera. “Okay, so Marie has a camera and laptop. Addi and I have the sharpies and Madi has the nail polish!” Rhy said as she counted the things on her fingers. “So here’s the plan, We get the guys back here to ‘watch a scary movie because we’re too scared to watch it alone’ then we wait ‘til they fall asleep.” Rhy said. “k, so who’s doing what?” I asked. “First we have to convince them to watch a “Scary” movie with us and when they’re asleep Marie gets her camera and Madi gets the nail polish. You grab the Sharpies.” She said. “Then Madi, You and I will paint their nails and draw on them. While Marie records it all!” She laughed. “Okay, it’s a plan!” we all cheered quietly. “I’ll hook my computer up to the TV for the movie.” Marie said. “Ok, so what movie are we going to put in?” Madi asked. “How about The Haunting in Connecticut? It’s a horror movie and they would probably think we would be scared of it.” I suggested.

Once everything was set up, Madi said. “I think we’re ready.” “K, lets go get the guys!” Rhy said excitedly. We opened the door and walked to the front lounge, where the guys were playing video games. I looked at the TV to see an intense Mario Kart race taking place. “Hey, you guys” Marie said, they didn’t reply. “Guys” she tried again, still nothing. “HEY FUCK FACE!!” Rhy screamed, finally getting their attention. “What?” they asked. “Umm, guys can you please come to the back lounge?” Rhy said in a sweet voice. “Why?” Vinny asked. “Because we wanna watch The Haunting in Connecticut but we’re too scared to watch it by ourselves, with no one there to protect us.” Madi explained through her pout.

The guys just stared at us. “Please lexy? Vinn Vinn? Gaskarth?” I begged. “Unless you guys are scared like us.” Madi said while shrugging her shoulders. “NO WAY!” Vinny wailed. “I guess we could come watch it with you guys, so you’re not scared.” Alex Gaskarth said. “THANK YOU!” we all squealed. Then we pulled the guys to the back lounge. “Can we just start the movie already?” Vinny whined. “Calm down Vinn Vinn.” I said to the very impatient merch man!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long!
Comment please!