Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 5

Image

Image

“Hey jersey have you seen Addi?” I asked. “I think she’s in her bunk.” He mumbled not looking still not looking up from his laptop. “Oh, okay thanks” I said while skipping to the bunk section. “Addison…Oh Addison!” I called in a cheery tone. “YEAH!” I heard her call from behind her curtain. “I have exciting news to tell you!” I said. “WHAT?!” she said while popping her head out of her bunk.

“You know how I wouldn’t tell you what or where we are going!” I said. “Yeah and how you told everyone else not to tell me either” she grumbled. “Yeah” I smiled. “What about it?” she whined. “Well if you’re in a bad mood then I guess I’ll just tell you later then…” I said while turning around. “NO!” she screamed while diving out of her bunk and grabbing my leg, making me fall on the floor with her. “ouch” I huffed sitting up and fixing my hair. “Come On tell me!” she said. “tell you what?” I giggled. “Cass, come on don’t be a jerk.” She growled.

“oh sorry, you making me trip made me forget.” I said through my smirk. “CASS!!! COME ON PLEASE JUST TELL ME!” she whined again. “oh alright…guess where we are going…” I said. “Tour, I don’t know” she sighed. “Well we happen to be heading to San Diego for…WARPED TOUR!!!!” I screamed the last part! “REALLY…THAT’S LIKE THE BEST MUSIC FESTIVAL EVER!!!” She wailed. “I know and you wanna know the best part?” I questioned. “What theres even better news?” she asked wide-eyed. “We are going to be on the WHOLE TOUR!!!” I screamed! “OH MY GOSH!!!” she said excitedly almost fainting. “well anyway, I just thought that I would let you know” I said while walking to the back lounge.

“Hey Mike, what’s up with her?” I asked referring to Rhylee who was lying on the floor. “Oh I beat her at guitar hero so she got all crazy and beat me on the last game, and now that’s where she is” he smiled. “Way to ease her into tour life” I giggled. “Rhy…Lee!” I stretched out her name. “What?” she said from the floor. “Are you okay?” I asked. “Just dandy” she smirked. “Okay so I’m a little tired.” “Do u want to go to bed?” I asked her. “No…” she replied. “Well if your tired…” “but I don’t want to miss any of the crazy tour adventures” she cut me off. “Oh it’s the first night, nothing too crazy is going to happen, its just us for now. Just wait ‘til we meet up with everyone else” I smiled imaging the high jinks that were going to take place. “Oh well if you promise.” She said while crawling up off the floor. “Ha get to bed silly” I laughed. “Okay” she said while heading to get her pajamas on. “Come to think of it its getting pretty late, maybe we all should get to bed.” I called through out the bus. “Okay!” everyone chorused back. “Night!” everyone called to each other. And the lights went out.
♠ ♠ ♠
everyone’s pajamas