Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 7

Image

Image

“k hurry” I called after Addi while She ran to get the last few boxes of merch. I started hanging up shirts when I heard “is this spot taken?” I whirled around to see a guy with a green hat on and had his nose pierced, “oh no I don’t think so” I answered. “is it cool if I set up here then?” he asked. “ha sure im not Kevin Lyman I don’t own all of this” I said gesturing to what was going on. “ha so your name is fer sure not Kevin, So what is it?” he asked. “oh ha sorry. I’m Rhylee Lipshaw.” I smiled. “nice to meet you Rhylee Lipshaw. I’m Vinny. Vinny Vegas.” He said while he bowed. “ha nice to meet you too Vinny Vegas.” I curtsied.

“So what band so you belong to?” he questioned. “Oh ha Hey Monday” I said pointing at the tent. “I’m their guitarist’s sister” I smiled. “Ha well duh” he said. “What about you mister vegas?” I giggled “Oh me? I’m one of All Time Low’s merch guys…no relation” he smiled while pointing at his tent. “Sweet, I like their song about the stripper…oh and herpes” I told him. “wanna know a secret?” he asked. “Sure” “those songs are really about me.” He said in a hushed tone, making me bust out laughing. “Your secrets safe with me.” I giggled back.

“Rhyy…Leeee!” I heard Addison call. “You don’t know how heavy these effin boxes are” she said as she set the boxes on the ground behind the table. “Oh hi” she said when she noticed Vinny. “Ha sorry, I’m Addison but everyone calls me Addi” she said walking over to shake his hand. “Hey I’m Vinny” he replied. “I’m guessing your with Hey Monday too.” He said. “Oh yeah, I’m Cassadee’s little sister. Oh she’s the lead singer by the way.” She smiled. “Awesome. I’m with All Time Low.” He informed.

“Really that’s sweet. There was this girl that went to my school who had a picture of the in their underwear in her locker and she got expelled because they said it was soft core porn.” She giggled. “ha that’s crazy” he said. “yeah.” She replied while wiping a tear away from the corner of her eye. “ha well I better get to setting stuff up so Rhy doesn’t have to do all the work.” She said turning pulling out a shirt out of a box and clipping it up. “yeah me too.” He said while doing the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? Subscription?