Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 8

Image

Image

"Gahh, Where's the tape?" Rhy said clearly frustrated. "it's on your chair Rhy" i informed her. "how did it.....ughhh." she said while plopping down into her lawn chair. "Rhy you can go back to the bus if you want." i told her. "are you sure?" she asked. "yeah, I'll be fine there's only a few more things to hang and price." i responded. "okay but text me if you need help, I'll be back before the doors open." she said while turning and heading back to the bus.

I pulled my ipod out and started listening to "whats my age again" by blink 182,While i worked. Pretty soon everyone was up and getting things ready. I looked over at Vinny who was staring at me from his tent. He was all done with setting up his merch. i took one of my ear buds out and asked. "yes?" "oh i was gonna see if you needed any help." he replied. 'that would be awesome.' i told him. Soon Vinny and i had the tent done and looking good. "thanks Vinny" i said while he went back to his tent. "anytime"he smiled.

"hey Vinn" i heard a deep voice. "hey Merrick" Vinny said to the person talking to him.i looked up to see a tan shirtless guy who slightly resembled a Greek god. i quickly found myself staring at his amazing torso. he had a few tattoos on his shoulder and upper chest. Also like Vinny he had his nose pierced. He stood at about 6 foot maybe 6'1". He had hazel eyes and a really cute smile. i discovered while watching him and Vinny interact.

Then i decided to get back to listening to my ipod. After a few sings i heard Vinny saying my name. "yeah?" i answered putting my ipod on pause and looking up. "come here a sec" he said. "Addison Pope, i would like you to meet Zachary Merrick" he said while motioning to the 'Greek god'. "hi Zachary. you can call me Addi" i smiled. "and you can call me Zack" he smiled back. :so whats your story?" he asked. "oh ha I'm a merch girl for my older sisters band,What about you?" i asked. "oh I'm the bass player for All Time Low" he said proudly."you know you cant spell bass without ass" i giggled. "ha sorry" he just smiled and said "ha no worries, i like a girl with a sense of humor" "oh really" i giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscriptions?