I See I Like

This story revolves around a young boy named Sho at birth. When just born, Sho was given up for adoption and when he was given to his new family his new mom and dad named him Max. Max's real parent's were Japanese, but his adoptive parents were Hispanic, so he grew up learning Spanish as his first language and English as his second. Max adoptive parents loved him so much that they didn't want to lie to him, so they always had it clear to him that he was adopted, but they also made sure that he knew that they loved him like if he were their real child.

The reason Max was adopted by his adoptive parents was because his adoptive mom Aurora, had been told by her doctor that she couldn't have babies, but just when Max was about to begin fourth grade his mom found out that she was pregnant with a little girl. Hearing the doctor tell her that she was pregnant was a shock to her because she had given up hope on having a kid that came from her own womb.Even though being pregnant was great news for her, that day was the beginning of her worst nightmare.

Max, like any other boy his age had a crush on one of the girls in his class. Fearlessly he wrote a letter to the girl. in his sloppy hand writing he wrote I love you! and gave the girl the note. That day as happy as he could be he skipped all the way home holding his dad's hand. Just when they had gotten home, he couldn't keep it in and shouted to his dad the big news, "Daddy I have a girlfriend!"

Max will never forget how much he was hurt that day and the guilt he has for what type of life he brought upon his future little sister will be hard to forget but this was only the beginning of it all.
  1. Chapter one
    Max's Life In High School
  2. Chapter two