Status: I will update as much as possible! ~raeXlikeXwhoa

To Hell With My Pride, Let It Fall Like Rain

Don't Push Me, I've Got Nothing To Loose

"Alexandria Moon Saunders, if you don't get out of that bunk right now, I'm coming in there!" I vaguely remember someone yelling at me. For some reason, they still don't seem to understand that I don't get up before eight in the morning.

"Alright Alexi, he is on his way. If I were you, I would get up before he gets there. I'm just sayin', it probably ain't gonna be pretty." I rolled my still-closed eyes and ran my hands down my face. This tour already seemed like it had been going on forever, and it was only the second day.

I opened my eyes a crack as I heard my curtain being opened. I saw Alex's head peeking through and I knew that if I made him wait any longer, things would get ugly.

"I'm up. I'm up. For the love of god, keep your pants on!" I sat up...well, as much as you can sit up in a bunk on a tour bus, and rubbed my eyes.

"Well, well, well Sleepyhead. Long time, no wakey." I just glared at Alex as he smirked at me. When he offered a hand to help me out of the bunk, I took it. Being in a top bunk was definately not my idea, but I couldn't do anything about it now.

I grabbed an outfit and walked to the bathroom. After I came back from changing, I found all of the boys in the front lounge.

"So, what is the plan for the day?" I asked, plopping on the couch next to Rian. He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Well, we have an interview as soon as we get to the venue, and then it's hang time until we play." I shrugged, getting a grunt from Rian.

"I guess it could be a worse day." Jack laughed at me, then went back to watching tv.

A half hour later, we were at the House Of Blues in Chicago. As we all filed off the bus, I looked around. As sad as it sounds, I have never been to Chicago. I had always wanted to go, but until now, didn't really have a way to travel.

"Alexi, please don't make me do another interview with Alex by myself." Zack whined.

"Um...he's your singer. If you didn't want to have to do things with him, you shouldn't have let him in the band." I said, with a ruffle to hisunnaturally curly hair.

"Oh fine," He said with a very dramatic sigh, "but I'm not sitting next to him." I laughed as I watched Zack walk ahead of us. He has never really liked to do interviews. I can't exactly blame him though. I have never liked to do them either. Alex had this rather annoying habit of bringing me in on them...and, of course, today wouldn't be any different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexi's outfit
Title Credit: A Day To Remember
I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?

When I get where I'm going
on the far side of the sky.
The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly


Hey guys. I am trying to start another story...obviously. Unfortunately, I tried to be a good child and put all of my stories from my computer at home onto a flashdrive so they didn't waste space, and my flashdrive broke, taking my stories and banners with it. Now, this doesn't mean I am going to stop writing the stories I have on here now. It is just going to take a little bit longer to update since I have to start from scratch.[br]
What I need to know is if this story is something you would like me to continue.

Thanks,

Rae